• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Why did Vlad's Modbot giveaway get auto-reposted twice?

GOG's the place to go for really old / classic games with no DRM. Can't mod BG1 or 2 originals with the Steam versions. GOG's missing the community and achievements, but that should eventually change.

He sent message to ModBot twice.

Ugh, not intentionally. My connection went a little wonky and froze Chrome when I submitted the PM, and I guess it resubmitted when I reloaded the browser.

AHA-Lambda

hey guys :p

YiAna9L.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
Well thanks GAF
JaseC and the tech support group
for making my decision easier.

Now to figure out which 970 brand to buy. MSI or GIGABYTE.

They recently came out with an MSI 970: 100 Million Edition. It come with a backplate. Not sure how important that feature is.

MadGear

Chroma 2 cases are going for 1.66$ on the Market. Go play CS:GO and wait for a drop :D

Also, it has some good looking skins!

http://csgostash.com/img/skins/s553fn.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Sadly I never receive a drop in the release week when the cases are actually still worth quite a lot :/
IMO the only good looking skin in that case is the AK47, the other ones look as good as those sports cars decorated with anime characters ... . But I'm not even complaining, since most of the drops usually look like shit I don't feel tempted to open a case myself :)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

It's good to see that Scott Cawthon took the whole "name your games after the Friday the 13th movies" advice after all.

Please be excited for Five Nights at Freddy's: A New Beginning this holiday season, followed by Five Nights at Freddy's: Freddy Takes Manhattan, expected to release next March.

Well thanks GAF

They recently came out with an MSI 970: 100 Million Edition. It come with a backplate. Not sure how important that feature is.
Both are good versions really. You might want to check each vendor though. They have several 970 versions with varying factory overclocks.

It's also best advised to read some specific benchmarks - preferably including both vendors.

My honest tip from my research. MSI.
And yeah I already have Witcher 3. Once I get Batman, unless Mad Max is really good. I'm basically done with my major gaming purchase for the year.
All great games really. I am particular towards Mad Max since Batman/Witcher are more of the same. Mad Max is something new and we know Avalanche knows how to make a fun open-world.

Miguel81

It's good to see that Scott Cawthon took the whole "name your games after the Friday the 13th movies" advice after all.

Please be excited for Five Nights at Freddy's: A New Beginning this holiday season, followed by Five Nights at Freddy's: Freddy Takes Manhattan, expected to release next March.

Can we squeeze Freddy lives in there somewhere?

Salsa

an achievement popped up startin Act 2 on broken age and apparently it's the only achievement I have?

were there no achievements in act 1? can't remember

there's certainly some that seem to indicate you get them during the first act but maybe they werent live or something?..

zkylon

zkylewd
an achievement popped up startin Act 2 on broken age and apparently it's the only achievement I have?

were there no achievements in act 1? can't remember

there's certainly some that seem to indicate you get them during the first act but maybe they werent live or something?..
i think they added them later that u and i played eet cos i don't have any achievements either

also don't u hate like the fucking big ass LAUNDRY LIST of things you're asked to get as shay as soon as you start lol

pahamrick

Well thanks GAF

I went EVGA, but a backplate can help temps by 1-2 degrees since it sort of acts like a passive cooler for the vram chips on the back of the card from what I've read.

Salsa

i think they added them later that u and i played eet cos i don't have any achievements either

also don't u hate like the fucking big ass LAUNDRY LIST of things you're asked to get as shay as soon as you start lol

literally just startin act 2

but it's annoying that achievements don't retroactively unlock now that they're out

no real plans to re-play Act 1, I remember it alright I think

Sch1sm

Well thanks GAF

Heat sink. And rigidity, that too, no warping for heavier cards.

Yeah, that's been an issue since the auto-refund feature went live as the refund counts as topping up your Wallet with a new payment method. I think it happens just the once, though.

You would hope so.
Though it's the stupidest bug ever -- Valve doesn't recognize itself as a credible source to people's wallets, so it falls under the blanket of "new funding source" and puts you on lockout. Happened to me during the Summer sale when I refunded my preorder of Dead Rising 3 and got it through other means... I was locked out of the market for the better part of the sale.

Sini

You would hope so.
Though it's the stupidest bug ever -- Valve doesn't recognize itself as a credible source to people's wallets, so it falls under the blanket of "new funding source" and puts you on lockout. Happened to me during the Summer sale when I refunded my preorder of Dead Rising 3 and got it through other means... I was locked out of the market for the better part of the sale.[/url]
They finally found out about it:
CTM0s9V.png

Erekiddo

You’ve received a gift
from your friend KenOD

The Hatman Shadow Ward

Dear Fellow GAFFER,

Enjoy something that reminds me a lot of the 90s PC horror game, bad voice acting and all, but interesting.

Make sure to look up the real stories it's based on

Thanks man!

Knurek

is every bit as good as Arthea has been saying.

2.5 hours for the whole game (and 100% achievements), come on people, there's no valid excuse not to play it!

why all this konami talk all of a sudden?

Console gamers, well largely Metal Gear fans, haven't quite caught on to the fact that Konami is transitioning to be something other than traditional console game developer and publisher. Kinda like how Sega transitioned from being a Japanese console platform holder, developer and publisher to largely being a Western PC and mobile-centric publisher and developer with a side of Sonic here and there.

Turfster

Syndicate is leaving Origin on the house tomorrow.
Maybe we'll finally get something new!
... or it'll be another of the humble bundle games that we haven't had yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom