• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
it doesn't, I have gold, no expansion

edited: I'll better check, maybe I have it
edit2: I double checked, Shades of darkness is not in gold version
edit3: for the moment you made me believe I have it... oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

The original description for Heroes VI mentioned that it included an expansion about the underworld. They appear to have changed it since. I have no idea what's going on.

rtcn63

Half-Life: Multiball* Table

*Multiball limited to two balls

I'm reading this like Leeloo would say it

tumblr_mlnzmv3hf21rabun5o2_500.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The original description for Heroes VI mentioned that it included an expansion about the underworld. They appear to have changed it since. I have no idea what's going on.

Yeah I think they originally had the description for the "Complete" edition listed as the description for the "Gold" edition. Very confusing, that bundle is just a mess.

Turfster

Wasnt some bioware peeps making a new ultima game?
Think it was f2p though so not like much hope was there.

The Ultima Underworld team is basically doing Ultima Underworld 3

It has to be rigged, now way that BTA price is real, no way (><)

Pretty sure most people are using this as an easy way to donate to the Nepal relief effort =p

Blue Rose keys now available for IR Debut 15

East Tower - Akio keys now available for IR Debut 22

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes -- MB-A32E13599F1C703B - Taken by Jawmuncher
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic -- MB-E294AE4ABA00AFAE - Taken by FiveElementNinja
I Am the Boss DLC -- MB-4DDEB7DA2CC83B34 - Taken by Knurek

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Pretty sure most people are using this as an easy way to donate to the Nepal relief effort =p

on that note:
by default 13% of your contribution goes to nepal relief while 15% of your contribution goes to encouraging humble incorporated, a major company with 60+ employees, partially owned and funded by venture capital firms, to make more "great" bundles like this shit.

Turfster

on that note:
by default 13% of your contribution goes to nepal relief while 15% of your contribution goes to encouraging humble incorporated, a major company with 60+ employees, partially owned and funded by venture capital firms, to make more "great" bundles like this shit.

True, you gotta adjust that... But then you always have to.

Dsyndrome

Yeah I think they originally had the description for the "Complete" edition listed as the description for the "Gold" edition. Very confusing, that bundle is just a mess.

Ubisoft release:
We're going to remove the confusing and uPlay only Humble Bundle. For anyone who spent money on a bundle tier, we'll be refunding you the complete amount. We talked to the team at Humble and they agree.

We've done this because it's clear we didn't understand exactly what we were doing. We've been shipping many features over the years aimed at allowing a community on uPlay while pushing the envelope for creativity and passion, and in the past, those efforts have been received well. It's obvious now that this case is different.

Maniac

Banned

Pinball with portals and cutesy Portal stuff would be great. I'd buy the hell outta it.

I fucking miss having an actual pinball machine tho, I had one years ago. :(
on that note:

Remember when Humble was all grass-roots, focused on charity and offering DRM-free versions of stuff?

Pepperidge farm barely remembers ;_;

And to think it started as a sideproject for some of the folks developing Overgrowth... :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ubisoft release:
We're going to remove the confusing and uPlay only Humble Bundle. For anyone who spent money on a bundle tier, we'll be refunding you the complete amount. We talked to the team at Humble and they agree.

We've done this because it's clear we didn't understand exactly what we were doing. We've been shipping many features over the years aimed at allowing a community on uPlay while pushing the envelope for creativity and passion, and in the past, those efforts have been received well. It's obvious now that this case is different.

Perfection

MattyG

Banned
It's been three weeks and I'm still getting a popup saying that "OpenAutomate Wrapper has stopped working". It's related to GeForce Exparience. Anyone else getting this?

Turfster

So the Might & Magic X Falcon & Unicorn DLC key is "invalid", and the Duel of Champions packs were 'already redeemed'.
*slowclap* Well done, Ubi, well done.

So the Might & Magic X Falcon & Unicorn DLC key is "invalid", and the Duel of Champions packs were 'already redeemed'.
*slowclap* Well done, Ubi, well done.

I had the same problem with a Talisman Frostmarch Expansion a few weeks back. The Steam key didn't work.

Could be a problem on HB's end.

Turfster

I also like how clicking "go to shop" in Uplay went to the Steam search page for Ubisoft games
(possibly because I started it by starting AssFlag)

Uzzy

Yeah it's pretty amazing what one man can do. I'd pay for the mod if he decided to fix it up and perhaps add some few more things like a Rebel soldier model and weapons.

Same here. Star Wars in the ARMA3 engine would be a whole lot of fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'd buy it for like 4 or something but only if it was on steam since i can use card money for that

so it's essentially 0

but nowadays that's everything for me

except shitty ass hotline miami 2

what a dumb mistake that was

Dr Dogg

Call this odd but tracking down and finding the Riddler MacGuffins in Arkham Origins is a lot more fun than in City. Maybe it's because I can work out what gadgets you need to get them easier or maybe their placement is better but I don't find myself piss about the entire map leaving lots of stuff unfinished.

Oh, you did, did you?
So did I.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/295790/

Note that top helpful review...

Come on, own up, who tagged frosty's review funny?

Dsyndrome

Call this odd but tracking down and finding the Riddler MacGuffins in Arkham Origins is a lot more fun than in City. Maybe it's because I can work out what gadgets you need to get them easier or maybe their placement is better but I don't find myself piss about the entire map leaving lots of stuff unfinished.

Are there ~300 in Origins? That's the shit that turned me off from City, causing me to never even do the DLC I bought from fatigue.

Dr Dogg

Are there ~300 in Origins? That's the shit that turned me off from City, causing me to never even do the DLC I bought from fatigue.

Probably but you're not given a big counter ticking them off one by one putting you off. I'm just clearing them out in the areas I'm at during story sequences. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea though.

Come on, own up, who tagged frosty's review funny?

You're 100% right.

For some reason, the collectible side of Origins is not as much of a slog as it is in City. This could be because there's less. It could be because the in-game map tracking for them is improved. It could be because they're better designed, or because the game does a better job of making the player feel like they're being rewarded when they complete a set of them.

There's less in Origins than in City.

Turfster

The good news is that you don't really need to use Uplay for Might & Magic 1-6 once you've downloaded them, they're just dosboxable.
(Well, maybe not 6 which is a Windows game)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I also like how clicking "go to shop" in Uplay went to the Steam search page for Ubisoft games
(possibly because I started it by starting AssFlag)

The full Uplay client is the same. The links for things that aren't on Steam, like the Rayman Legends demo, no longer work -- clicking "Play" does absolutely nothing.

Amzin

Didn't realize it was only going to be $20 normally, shit. So buying when I get home. Also comes out so soon! First big release I'll download with Google Fiber :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom