• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of nuuvem

header.jpg

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2470-never-alone-kisima-ingitchuna

~$6.5

do I?

No, you don't. I appreciate the effort, unfortunately the end result is really crap.

I had no problem with the AI, but the general consensus is that it might be better when played co-op.

I purchased it for coop. It also sucks in coop.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

R$ 34,99 ($11.91)

Only region locked in Germany.

Nuuvem has restricted purchases of the game to Brazil, though. It recently cracked down quite hard on VPN usage and even if you do find yourself with an address that it hasn't blacklisted you won't be able to use a non-Brazilian PayPal account.

Corpekata

Banned
Nuuvem has restricted purchases to Brazil, though. It recently cracked down quite hard on VPN usage and even if you do find yourself with an address that it hasn't blacklisted you won't be able to use a non-Brazilian PayPal account.

Yep, doesn't seem to want to let me to buy.

AHA-Lambda

Nuuvem has restricted purchases to Brazil, though. It recently cracked down quite hard on VPN usage and even if you do find yourself with an address that it hasn't blacklisted you won't be able to use a non-Brazilian PayPal account.

So is the Nuuvem dream dead now too?

I just want cheap games Valve >_<

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So is the Nuuvem dream dead now too?

I just want cheap games Valve >_<

Not entirely, but definitely for the most part as far as new releases from larger publishers are concerned.

Time for our south america homies to hook us up.

The problem there is that Nuuvem supports neither multiple purchases of the same item nor gift purchases, meaning if you'd like help getting your hands on a game a Brazilian user is also interested in, he/she'd need to make an alt account for the express purpose of buying it a second time.

Locust

Nuuvem has restricted purchases of the game to Brazil, though. It recently cracked down quite hard on VPN usage and even if you do find yourself with an address that it hasn't blacklisted you won't be able to use a non-Brazilian PayPal account.
I just managed to buy it using Ecuador Hola + paypal. I'm from EU. :p

Salsa

Not entirely, but definitely for the most part as far as new releases from larger publishers are concerned.

god dammit you bastard

I wasn't sure about pre-purchasing Arkham Knight after this DLC shit stuff and I just now tried since you said only brazil paypal works and the purchase went through

I have uruguayan paypal

it better run well on my 2gig 680 or im bookin a flight to kick your upside-down butt

Locust

I'm pretty sure merchants on paypal can whitelist countries that they want payments from, so if they really wanted to block everyone they could very easily do it.

pahamrick

Hmpf.
Doesn't count! =p

Also, the M&M X DLC key needs to be redeemed in-game apparently, because of course that makes total sense. *cough*

Just as a heads up, if you've any interest in the Uplay rewards for M&M X, might want to check they actually work for you.

I had to contact Uplay support because the rewards refused to recognize I even owned the game.

header.jpg

Pony World 3 (20% off) reviews are the best.

"It's horse &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;."
"Buggy, creepy as hell looking ponies."
"It has ponies on it and It's not fun."
"This is basicly a kid version of darksouls"
"It's very difficult. I can't beat the tutorial. Dark Souls has nothing on this."
"So glad I'm alive to be able to play the newest entry to the world popular "Pony World" series.
Finally, it has arrived."
"Don't know what drug they took but I would avoid that &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; at all costs and wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes but Pony World's makers are not forgiven."

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
What's this about Wolf09? I just checked and it runs just fine from my Steam account and my friends seem to play it just fine through Family Sharing.

MUnited83

For you.
god dammit you bastard

I wasn't sure about pre-purchasing Arkham Knight after this DLC shit stuff and I just now tried since you said only brazil paypal works and the purchase went through

I have uruguayan paypal

it better run well on my 2gig 680 or im bookin a flight to kick your upside-down butt
Thats because you misunderstood him. He was talking about the new Wolfenstein, which should supposedly be purchase restricted to Brazil. Arkham Knight was never restricted (as i said in the other thread) so of course it went though :p. The new limitation is very specific. Its not a site-wide thing at all.

Salsa

Thats because you misunderstood him. He was talking about the new Wolfenstein, which should supposedly be purchase restricted to Brazil. Arkham Knight was never restricted (as i said in the other thread) so of course it went though :p. The new limitation is very specific. Its not a site-wide thing at all.

well, he was refering to all games from now on; which would make sense

has anyone tried buying Old Blood? I doubt it's brazil-restricted

my guess is Rockstar / T2 specifically bitched about the GTAV stuff

edit: yeah. The Old Blood purchase goes through to the last instance of clicking a button to buy it. Wasn't the case with GTAV.

No, you don't. I appreciate the effort, unfortunately the end result is really crap.

I purchased it for coop. It also sucks in coop.

Surprise, surprise. toddhunter didn't like something.

Might & Magic 1-6 aren't on Steam, bro ;)
Hell, the only one in the series that is, is X

I was going to say what JSheazy said below... but yeah, check again. :p

I'm using trading cards as an excuse to replay Space Marine.

Excellent. That game was a fun ride.

Actually, Might & Magic VI is on Steam but is only available as part of the Might & Magic Legacy X Digital Deluxe Edition.

Thanks for educating Turfster. ;)

I've heard of lots of people who loved the game... although I've never heard of anybody loving the game who had actually played it.

So yeah, sorry.

Well, you've heard of one now.

header.jpg

Pony World 3 (20% off) reviews are the best.

"It's horse &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;."
"Buggy, creepy as hell looking ponies."
"It has ponies on it and It's not fun."
"This is basicly a kid version of darksouls"
"It's very difficult. I can't beat the tutorial. Dark Souls has nothing on this."
"So glad I'm alive to be able to play the newest entry to the world popular "Pony World" series.
Finally, it has arrived."
"Don't know what drug they took but I would avoid that &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; at all costs and wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes but Pony World's makers are not forgiven."

How can we lose?

Lunaniem

well, he was refering to all games from now on; which would make sense

has anyone tried buying New Blood? I doubt it's brazil-specific

my guess is Rockstar / T2 specifically bitched about the GTAV stuff

I used Hola to get it added to my cart, but it otherwise went through fine with US PayPal.

Turfster

I was going to say what JSheazy said below... but yeah, check again. :p

Thanks for educating Turfster. ;)
Something that is only available as an afterthought in a deluxe version of something else is not "available".
It's only available if you can pay money for just the thing you want =p
(Which in the case of M&M 1-6 would be a 1-6 pack, which is the only way to buy it everywhere else)

Excellent. That game was a fun ride.

I can't wait to chainsaw sword the fuck out of some orcs. I was trying to find out if the multiplayer is in any active (lol, 4 year old game) and going by a cursory Google search, the last time anyone bothered to ask was 2013. I think I played like 2 matches of coop back in the day but it was super laggy.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Guess what time it is kids
Tuesday

Dr Dogg

Hahaha fucking hell and I get called pedantic by some folks at work but some of you in here could put me to shame. At least I hold my hands up when I've got something wrong :p

You're 100% right.

For some reason, the collectible side of Origins is not as much of a slog as it is in City. This could be because there's less. It could be because the in-game map tracking for them is improved. It could be because they're better designed, or because the game does a better job of making the player feel like they're being rewarded when they complete a set of them.

Well I think the reward is quite similar in unlocking case files but I think the amount of them and their locations makes it certainly less of a chore. Not that I'm doing them for juicy Arkham lore but just to get all the chieveos before AK comes out.

MUnited83

For you.
Something that is only available as an afterthought in a deluxe version of something else is not "available".
It's only available if you can pay money for just the thing you want =p
(Which in the case of M&M 1-6 would be a 1-6 pack, which is the only way to buy it everywhere else)
So M&M 6 is not available anywhere then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom