• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Seems that some other people are reporting the same problem on the forums. No idea what to do at this point. I can try contacting Support, but I understand the wait times are ridiculous. Bleh. Any suggestions?

I hope it's not the same bug I encountered more than a year ago (and complained in steam thread about). I couldn't buy anything on steam for close to a month, I contacted steam support it did nothing, of course, I got some autoreply that was utterly useless.
On the bright side, after some random update it reverted back to being as it should.

edited: I was getting the same message as you when trying to buy.

MUnited83

For you.
Eh, in fact I'll buy a GOTY/Complete whatever late, but what I point here is that probably we won't see some contents anyway, Scarecrow pack is exclusive for PS4, dunno about Red Hood, but I doubt it will be included into season pass, more probably it will be sold on Steam store like Black Mask DLC.
A GOTY edition will have everything, no worries.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037749

It seems Rockstar is banning people for using mods on GTAV (yeah, even a FOV mod).

:S
Well, yeah, what did people expect? Rockstar are major twats about modding.

Deques

A GOTY edition will have everything, no worries.

Are you sure?
Remember Civ 5 GOTY edition? It did have everything until the first expansion pack came. Not even Gold was complete when the second expansion pack came. Now there is a "Complete" version, it contains everything unless Firaxis make a third expansion pack :D

And also Payday 2 GOTY doesn't have everything

The post not making any sense suggests it's facetious, but taking it at face value, it reads as "Well, I was going to invite you to my birthday party, but now I'm not!"

It's more like "Fez 2 is cancelled! Also, I'm starting another project, and I just cancelled that too!"

Congrats here as well ;) Really great gift. Just realized the weird resolution of your old monitor. What kind of AR is that? 4:3?

It was 16:10. My current one is 16:9, but I have heard of 16:10 monitors with the same pixel height: 1920x1200.

Will give the all-clear when it's cleaned up.

tumblr_nnh0expfWO1s7e58wo1_540.gif

MUnited83

For you.
Are you sure?
Remember Civ 5 GOTY edition? It did have everything until the first expansion pack came. Not even Gold was complete when the second expansion pack came. Now there is a "Complete" version, it contains everything unless Firaxis make a third expansion pack :D

And also Payday 2 GOTY doesn't have everything

You'd have to find examples of that by the same publisher ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037749

It seems Rockstar is banning people for using mods on GTAV (yeah, even a FOV mod).

:S
Eh? They should allow it for singleplayer portion at least. That's stupid.
I should watch the story on youtube.
It was 16:10. My current one is 16:9, but I have heard of 16:10 monitors with the same pixel height: 1920x1200.
16:10? On one hand, wider is better for FOV but on the other hand didn't that lead to black borders in some games?

madjoki

Eh? They should allow it for singleplayer portion at least. That's stupid.

I should watch the story on youtube.

16:10? On one hand, wider is better for FOV but on the other hand didn't that lead to black borders in some games?

Actually, 16:10 is narrower and you get less fov.

ExoSoul

Banned
http://steamspy.com/app/263980

Around 90k copies sold for ~$0.19 = 10k for devs
Then 5 cards set ~ 2.5 cards per user = 2k for devs assuming $0.01 per card.

$12k-ish from game nobody cared before? It's not bad actually.

Don't get me wrong, OTS defenitly got a bost in sales (even if just for the cards) but the game is good by its own right and even if it doesn't catch your fancy the game isn't that long so you might actually finish it if you put some time into it.

All things that I don't believe are the case with Hat Man, although I'm sure that it's also getting a boost in sales.

Arthea

Don't get me wrong, OTS defenitly got a bost in sales (even if just for the cards) but the game is good by its own right and even if it doesn't catch your fancy the game isn't that long so you might actually finish it if you put some time into it.

All things that I don't believe are the case with Hat Man, although I'm sure that it's also getting a boost in sales.

That's strange reasoning, The Hat Man has mostly positive reviews, what makes you think it's no good. You've played it?

Dr Dogg

I don't know if I am going to continue with Star Wars Dark Forces. The way the game renders honestly gives me motion sickness.

Really? I don't know if this is to do with it being close to 20 years since I last properly played it but I found it very similar to Doom. The head bobbing is no where near as nauseating in F.E.A.R. for me.

Oh right. D'oh. Read 16:10 but thought of 21:9 because of DrDogg mentioning it constantly.

That's because it's awesome!!! Actually I prefer a 16:10 monitor as an aspect ration work wise as the higher screen real estate, while only minor, means I can get a few more tools on screen. Then again I used a 1920x1200 CRT and a 1680x1050 LCD for years before the consumer TV market made 1920x1080 and 16:9 monitors the in thing.

Make an offer
for 1 cent

Hey folks, i just started playing DmC and this shit really needs a lock on option. Anyone know the name of a mod that does this? I've found some mods (like changing dante's coat to make him look like Goku for example) but i can't find anything for a lock on option, even though i remember the devs of the recent remaster saying that the reason that they didn't even bother with a PC version was that everything they added was available as mods.

cultural differences ;)

jqk6q0h.jpg

HDtGwm8.jpg
Really glad that he is gonna have much more success now that his game is coming to PC. Generally it is awesome to see how many Japanese dev/pubs are looking at PC as a platform more serious.

Great times but there is still lot to come. With Konami's current troubles, how do you guys now see chances of MGS:HD coming to PC?

Sarcasm

Or be like me and never read or watch GoT ever.

Guess better than my wife and I. We got bored and pretty much dropped the TV series after the wedding. Both knew what was going to happen before hand, even wife pointed out what was going to happen.

We need the cheesier stuff like The 100 lol

Bluefoot

Banned
Is cosmochoria at 50 percent off, worth it? Does anyone have any experience with this game?

Also, multiplaying game crawl? Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on digitla, non fps, multiplayer games, I have that speedrunning game, and thats pretty dope. There is another, Samurai Gun? I think that is only local multiplay, and I am looking for some cool online multiplay not local.

Just beat Gunpoint, and am eagerly awaiting Ronin at the end of May. I can't freaking wait for that game! Loved the demo for Ronin! Can't decide what my next game should be to beat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom