• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I feel terrible for buying an utterly cheap game for its cards for profit.

are there more games like Hat Man

Because boobs are much more disruptive for the mind than good ole senseless manslaughter of innocents.

both.png

I bought GTA V on steam and I can fondle a topless stripper who is giving me a lap dance, get invited to her house for a little in and out and then kill her in cold blood in the first 20 minutes of the game. You don't have the choose!

Note I realize this is completely disturbing

both.png

I bought GTA V on steam and I can fondle a topless stripper who is giving me a lap dance, get invited to her house for a little in and out and then kill her in cold blood in the first 20 minutes of the game. You don't have the choose!

Note I realize this is completely disturbing

adding the picture to that context is even more disturbing

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-C7D58024F7D63AD1 - Taken by Spring-Loaded

Dr Dogg

No way, you can do that?

Well Amazon.co.uk didn't seem to mind. Sent me a Beta code as soon as I checked out and they don't change until dispatch. Had to wait 3 days for the redemption website to have PC as an option but code worked fine and haven't been charged a penny. Not that I'm advocating messing about companies with their paid for preorder bonuses but eh they'll live without my £40. Plus the strength of the MP and it's infrastructure is what my preorder would hinge on, so if it was a less that stellar beta I'd have cancelled anyway.

ExoSoul

Banned
That's strange reasoning, The Hat Man has mostly positive reviews, what makes you think it's no good. You've played it?

Really? When I looked it up all I saw was reviews stating that the game had pretty bad voice acting and it was just a run-of-the-mill "grab this, fetch that, jump scare". Am I missing something? o.o

Kinda unrelated but still related
(don't ask)
: I feel like still could use neutral reviews instead of just the yes/no -good/bad combo.

Copons

lol competitive Teamfortress. Casual games like TF and COD are not suited for competitive.

If it's like competitive CSGO it's just a very confusing use of the word "competitive".
In CSGO it simply means that you enqueue in matchmade games with other people ranked similarly (and some other rules, like if you disconnect or teamkill or have some other improper behaviours in a competitive match you get a "cooldown" before you can enter another competitive match).

I guess anybody approaching CSGO for the first time is kinda scared of going competitive, because one imagines it to be super hard and full of hardcore players, but it's actually way better, both for the matchmaking and the stricter rules keeping at bay at least some trolls/smurfs/whatever.

AHA-Lambda

No way, you can do that?

Yep, I literally just did it after noticing they finally added the PC option on the page.

PS: I like how there are so many CoD games at this point that the official site doesn't even bother listing any before Black Ops 1 now. I'm pretty sure they listed all of them up until AW's reveal.

Anteater

Hey folks, i just started playing DmC and this shit really needs a lock on option. Anyone know the name of a mod that does this? I've found some mods (like changing dante's coat to make him look like Goku for example) but i can't find anything for a lock on option, even though i remember the devs of the recent remaster saying that the reason that they didn't even bother with a PC version since everything they added was available as mods.

nah a lot of the stuff were inspired by mods but don't think anyone made a manual targeting mod on pc.

dex3108

Assassins Creed Chronicles: China = Done! I finished game in 10+ hours and i did full stealth playthrough with 0 kills (except mandatory ones) and i did all side objectives. I collected most of the collectibles (i skipped those who would break my stealth). Game has nice artstyle, gameplay is ok and if you want to do full stealth playthrough game is hard even on normal. Story is meh. There are some secret codes around maps that you can see with eagle vision but nobody knows what to do with them XD

It is not perfect game but it is nice addition to AC franchise. Price of 10$ is ok if you want Stealth AC game, if not wait for price drop.

Shadownet

Banned
Yep, I literally just did it after noticing they finally added the PC option on the page.

PS: I like how there are so many CoD games at this point that the official site doesn't even bother listing any before Black Ops 1 now. I'm pretty sure they listed all of them up until AW's reveal.
Can you do it on regular amazon?

Btw wasn't there a cheap region free of The Old Blood somewhere?

Anteater

Finished Prince of Persia 2008 last night, I ended up liking it a bit more at the end although I was kind of bored of it earlier and took a break from it, I guess I was more in the mood for it later.

The game's design is a bit automated, much more than what you'd find in ass creed games, especially the QTE-esque combat, you have a few actions you can perform and basically you just need to press the right action and the rest requires you to react to button prompts.

Platforming is "press a button to initiate wall running" and "press O or Square" to extend the sequence when necessary kind of deal, over and over, you don't really have much freedom on changing the direction or anything, it's... automated most of the time unless you get one of those running sequence that requires you to avoid obstacles.

Well that's basically the entire game.

If you're in the mood for a beautiful game with some mindless platforming/combat and collecting orbs for hours, this game is for you.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dirty Bomb Closed Beta -- MB-08EAD9E37BF2969C - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Dirty Bomb Closed Beta #2 -- MB-EBAC667235E79734 - Taken by Megauap

Deques

Eh, knowing Microsoft probably it isn't, since Battletoads level is not a DLC but it's builded into One version of the game (and Win10 store should allow cross-buy between PC and One).

Dunno, but people are saying Battletoads level is super-good.
Damn, gotta find my pitchfork now

chronomac

I got a Dirty Bomb key and then realized I'm not going to play it. Enjoy, I guess:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dirty Bomb (Beta) -- MB-9486B03E364F9DF7 - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.

t1430320615z1.png

Backlogger

People who haven't figured out that badges and levels mean nothing. I guess if you wanted to go up to level 2 and increase your friend limit +5 it would make sense to craft a few badges.

I have 400 open friend slots that I can't imagine ever filling no matter how hard I tried
unless I started accepting the spam ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom