• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Is it a second drive?

What about changing the drive letter temporarily - might be worth a go?

Hm... Try checking the registry, HKCU\Software\Ubisoft\ for a POP key, and if it exists, delete that and restart uplay?
This is pure guesswork, of course.

Another option is something in Users\<accountname>\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher, although I wouldn't be able to tell you what.

Yeah I got it, I searched for the forgotten sands in regedit and it found a folder with the installation location and etc, I removed the folder and I got the download option in uplay now

Everything's coming up milhouse

Dsyndrome

Anybody know why none of the Ys games show up on Steamspy? I tried searching for that or chronicles and got no results.

Edit: Nevermind, went a different route and found the game released yesterday.

So some people were actually playing Space Marine's Co-op mode Exterminatus, a grand total of two matches were found online.The power of cards or Warhammer?

derExperte

So with some small adjustments without changing the whole code iOS and Android apps can be brought over to Windows, same goes for Edge (Spartan) and FF/Chrome extensions.

Uzzy

Phawx

So with some small adjustments without changing the whole code Windows will be able to run iOS and Android apps and Edge (Spartan) will be able to use FF and Chrome apps.

I am still waiting for full confirmation, at least as it applies to Android APKs should just be able to be installed without having to be recompiled.

Oh damn, I didn't realize Guardians was a paid expansion. Thought it was a free update. Especially since I own the Emperor Edition. Well then. Now I have to think about it a bit. Still, only $10.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So with some small adjustments without changing the whole code iOS and Android apps can be brought over to Windows, same goes for Edge (Spartan) and FF/Chrome extensions.

I'm curious as to what exactly these "small adjustments" are. Hopefully it won't interrupt my usual workflow. Also, it appears you also need to submit these extensions for certification from Microsoft before they can be installed and distributed. Hopefully their process is better than Mozilla's.

Dr Dogg

That feeling in Arkham Oranges when you enter Freeflow Focus and become untouchable. Got to 87 hits and then there was no one left. Was just left there standing over a battered pile of bodies whilst the pumped up thinking to myself I AM A GOD!!!

Knurek

The next Wadjet Eye published game. Technobabylon releases May 21.

An cyberpunk adventure game from the studio that brought you Gemini Rue and Blackwell!

While that's technically true, it's worth noting that Blackwell was internally developed by Wadjet Eye, Gemini Rue was done Joshua Neurnberger and Technobabylon is from Technocrat.

Developers of such fine games as:

Screen6.png

Nancy the Happy Whore and the Perfidious Petrol Station

and

Rail1a.png

The Rail

Whatever is the latest version, beta or official
Clean install every time, only use driver and Physx

1440p is a worthy step up from 1080p and also totally possible with a single 970.

Gsync is one of the hugest gaming upgrades I have ever experienced. Playing games above 60 Hz is a new feeling entirely, but it is perfect for those unoptimized games that dip below 60 FPS. When I first got the monitor I was playing Reign of Kings, which was a very unoptimized Early Access game with significant dips not only below 60 FPS, but below 30 at times as well. I'm positive I wouldn't have enjoyed the game nearly as much if I was witnessing constant stutter.

Are there any Gsync 1080p monitors that are less than 21" total? I've searched and haven't found any. My setup is inside a cabinet/armoire.

Parsnip

All the previews point towards yes.
I suppose it depends where the previewers are coming from.
I know some people liked 5, but I thought it was kind of crappy, and 6 looked like more of the same so I never tried that one. 3 is the last good one as far as I'm concerned. So if the previews are saying that it's good like 3, then I'm probably in. But if it's "good" like 5, then not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom