• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

baterism

Guys, guys wth happened?

I was in the market, helping my mom shopping fruits for some ancestral altar stuffs, and I was bored, and I was browsing the Neo, then stumble on a thread, I thought it was about game, OP revert back his criticism after actually playing the game, then I red it, then tldr, then I wtf and giggling like doofus in the market.

This is NeoGaf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZV_ijKaPN8 Made me realize that I need to play that game someday.

Happy Easter too!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
RE: HolyBaikal. While I'm sure she is a nice person, if you look at her contribution to even just the Steam thread almost exactly 2 years ago, you'll know the kind of posting behavior she engaged in.

I don't expect you to go back, find it, and read it all, so just take this away as the highlight. Me, commenting on said moment in the 2013 Steam thread:

This is officially the lowest the Steam thread has gone.

I don't even want it moved to community anymore.

Now I just want it gone.

RE: HolyBaikal. While I'm sure she is a nice person, if you look at her contribution to even just the Steam thread almost exactly 2 years ago, you'll know the kind of posting behavior she engaged in.

I don't expect you to go back, find it, and read it all, so just take this away as the highlight. Me, commenting on said moment in the 2013 Steam thread:
Fun times.

baterism

I just get into realization that something is wrong with her when she complained about Steam ver Nekopara, the censored ver ffs. I thought... hell, I don't even play that game and I know what I expect from it especially with patch. Like, it's a fucking eroge about cat girl. What else can you expect. Complaining fetish ridden eroge to not fetish ridden is like expecting water to not wet. The naivety just off the chart.

Does nobody remember the Nekopara thread except me? Really?

edit: Hell yeah!
I wasn't dreaming after all

That thread was... memorable although I was just glancing through it.

Miguel81

Damn, I didn't realize HolyBaikal had that much rage in her. That was a rather strange read.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Isn't that subreddit mostly salty banned members?

That's where most of their random on-lookers come from, but it is maintained and primarily supported by a group of bigots.

It really unnerved me when I went there and spent a decent amount of time reading this irredeemable shit. Like, I consider myself a pre-current-generation-of-internet-user with tougher skin than the kids on tumblr, but the level of hatred and ignorance on display is just disgusting.

Speevy

Banned
Life is strange. While you were fighting your pastel wars, I held to my principles.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-14C39C70CA2B3EE0 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 21 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-4009CDCD4D4AFAED - Taken by WinterDemons. 52 entrants total.
Life is Strange Complete Season -- MB-6BB306705BB84AA6 - Taken by Lomax. 53 entrants total.

t1428220302z1.png

That's where most of their random on-lookers come from, but it is maintained and primarily supported by a group of bigots.

It really unnerved me when I went there and spent a decent amount of time reading this irredeemable shit. Like, I consider myself a pre-current-generation-of-internet-user with tougher skin than the kids on tumblr, but the level of hatred and ignorance on display is just disgusting.
Oh how they stalked gaffers during real pic January, truly disgusting.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm sorry zky I don't have any more money in my US paypal. I would have pity gifted you gurumin.

That'll be in my easter egg.

thats ok im just fine drinking me some cuba libres reading about retards adn faggots

So is Life is Strange actually that good?

I don't like walking simulators and episodic content stuff, so I'll pass.

if u dont like gone home and stuff youre not gonna like eet

Nice giveaway, entered for Talos.

same

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I finally dug into Scholar of the First Sin with my SunBro and it's been an absolute blast. The game has always felt designed around co-op, now more than ever. Some of the new enemy placements are truly devilish and 1 in particular left me wishing I hadn't spoiled it by reading impressions. I have faith in "b" team for Dark Souls 3.

Miguel81

if u dont like gone home and stuff youre not gonna like eet

It's the one I entered for since it's gotten a lot of positive feedback. I'm new to these episodic adventure games. Recently picked up The Wolf Among Us, but only played a little of the first chapter so far.

zkylon

zkylewd
I finally dug into Scholar of the First Sin with my SunBro and it's been an absolute blast. The game has always felt designed around co-op, now more than ever. Some of the new enemy placements are truly devilish and 1 in particular left me wishing I hadn't spoiled it by reading impressions. I have faith in "b" team for Dark Souls 3.

pls no more dark souls

make something new

Smash88

Banned
Man I really want Elite Dangerous in my library, hopefully they give me a key, pretty pissed if they don't - not like it's hard anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom