• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
G4MigN2.gif

She was actually talking about peeps.

I mean, they're really only good to stick toothpicks into them and then put em on a plate in the microwave so they expand and stab each other. You're not supposed to eat them, silly~

hA2Th20.jpg

I spent $30 some odd dollars on a pen and a journal. I'm actually trying to play games.

Best purchase ever

zkylon

zkylewd
blackwell deception awas pretty good easily the bst in the series

dumb story about cult leader was dumb but gameply was the most enjoyable i think and note system thingie is back which i really liked also some new story stuff got set in motion whch is also pretty exciting

rly turend aorund my feelings for that series i think

aslo duckiesssssssssss

Happy Easter

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Red Johnson's Chronicles -- MB-65DED0FEF22A2060 - Taken by Benedict. 5 entrants total.
Sentinel -- MB-7B35E376787FED8F
BeatBuddy: Tale of the guardians -- MB-C6EF904DC4023420 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
Fabula Mortis -- MB-0512164386D2FB33 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.

t1428228463z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
no sleep for you guys tonight. I guess Happy Easter? lol seem like eastery kind of games to give away.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

F.E.A.R -- MB-CE9A603AB573E3FE - Taken by dex3108
F.E.A.R 2 -- MB-ACDD368A8367E640 - Taken by RedFyn

Eila

I'm playing Detective Grimoire tonight and thus far it's a fine little game. Loving the art style and animations.
I just wish smartphone games wouldn't charge dat steam tax ($4 on smartphones vs $6 on PC).

Shadownet

Banned
Well, i don't actively hate Transformers movies, and it's not like the F&F franchise is a work of art, but that comparison just feels absurd.
It's really sad to know that Michael Bay was able to make a movie so fun to watch like The Rock, but nowadays churns out really bad movies.
Why do i feel like we're derailing the thread? :p

Michael Bay is a slightly better M Night. Shyamalan. Got famous because of one movie and the rest of his resume is average to crap. Yet people still handing him money to do stuff.

tbh, he should just be the action coordinator cause thats what he seem to do best. Everything else about his movies are mediocre.

But yeah Ima stop.

#PAULWALKER
IS2FAST4U

yuraya

Michael Bay is a slightly better M Night. Shyamalan. Got famous because of one movie and the rest of his resume is average to crap. Yet people still handing him money to do stuff.

tbh, he should just be the action coordinator cause thats what he seem to do best. Everything else about his movies are mediocre.

But yeah Ima stop.

#PAULWALKER
IS2FAST4U

Shyamalan > Bay

Bay's films are all boring and predictable. At least Shyamalan gave us a masterpiece like The Sixth Sense.

Edit: Also Happy Easter :D

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
For context how did HolyBaikal get banned?

I go to sleep for a few hours and the weirdest shit happens :/

They were banned a long while ago for being a general disturbance in every thread they would step into. Conversation would stop being about the topic at hand and become more about HolyBaikal's views. Sorta the same reason why Derrick01 is gone.

_hekk05

Banned
They were banned a long while ago for being a general disturbance in every thread they would step into. Conversation would stop being about the topic at hand and become more about HolyBaikal's views. Sorta the same reason why Derrick01 is gone.

*Tinfoil hat on*

Derrick01 was a threat against the hype machines.

HolyBaikal derailed hype machines.

*Tinfoil hat off*

I'm pretty sure Derrick01 has really specific tastes and craps on everything else. He's full on PCMasterRace and can be a real dick to people who can't afford or don't have a PC due to circumstances.

HolyBaikal just has real weird views on stuff.

zkylon

zkylewd
was holybaiyal the one that wanted to like remove his arms and get like angel wings and cat ears and stuff

the arm stuff is a litlte creepy but fox ears are pretty cool i herd

souls something

just not dark souls

let it die

So Bloodborne?

But in general I find the whole "making something new" mindset a hard one to understand. "Just make something incredible" is what I say. I don't really care what branding it has.

Also Happy Easter SteamGaf.

_hekk05

Banned

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
This Angry Joe debacle... honestly I enjoyed reading /v/'s take on it than NeoGAF.

Happy birthday loli wolf!
Happy b-day boss doggie.
Happy birthday, you are old!
Not really, you are quite young in fact.
Can you still learn new tricks?
HBDY B.DOG.
Happy birthday.

You share your birthday with a very, very incredible lady. So I hope that means something to you as you now near the late twenties which noone is ever ready for.

Atleast, I'm told noone is ever ready for their late 20's and early 30's. I wouldn't know.
Happy Birthday!

TY guys. I'm not a loli canine tho :/

Who's this lady?

Hugstable

Banned
Man I am playing way too much Dark Souls. Got all 4 Lord Souls already, about halfway through the DLC stuff. Great Demon mace turns every enemy into Pancake Souls.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Why does Uplay need to use over 30% cpu on an overclocked i5 when it's downloading something?

What a shit program.

I'd take that over Steam's terrible Delta Updating patch system which grinds my hard drive to 100% usage every time a game decides to use it. Instead of wasting a few CPU cycles, I waste them all because the OS becomes sluggish and unresponsive. And I am far too poor to invest in an SSD. ;-;

I'd take that over Steam's terrible Delta Updating patch system which grinds my hard drive to 100% usage every time a game decides to use it. Instead of wasting a few CPU cycles, I waste them all because the OS becomes sluggish and unresponsive. And I am far too poor to invest in an SSD. ;-;
Sounds like you need a new HDD too.

Sarcasm

Yea your hdd is dying. How full is it?

zkylon

zkylewd
wait what

uhh i dunno there wax this person that wanted to like turn themselves into an anime character or something and like add a tail and angel wings and like make bgi eyes and stuff

made an actual super affecting post about that that was kind of creepy but relaly transmitted their desire for that and their discontent with like not being like that

i dunno if that was holysomething

So Bloodborne?

But in general I find the whole "making something new" mindset a hard one to understand. "Just make something incredible" is what I say. I don't really care what branding it has.
i like sequels too and loved dks2 but i prefer new stuff

new stuff is cooler imo

Mads is totally my husbando.
after zky zky
i LOVE mads mikkelsen

i love his weird ass face

Here's a little something I whipped up while watching Avatar the last airbender marathon.

Happy Easter everyone.

ps hopefully it all worked out properly

ModBot said:
I am giving away 25 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MrTeachwell, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hero academy -- MB-D968C4DCE635AFBD - Taken by NingenJanai. 6 entrants total.
organ trail directors cut -- MB-7B4D434883399DEE - Taken by Eila. 9 entrants total.
jedi knight jedi academy -- MB-9BD391C834F60C20 - Taken by SaveFerris. 11 entrants total.
jedi knight dark forces 2 -- MB-CEBC5DAED754253E - Taken by Milamber. 13 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-6CA2546EDD9F6C0F
spirits -- MB-F3DBAB4C7DB6E0CD - Taken by Akuosa. 3 entrants total.
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome -- MB-6F7151BB385E58C3 - Taken by zkylon. 3 entrants total.
fist of jesus -- MB-2633D0BF7322DDE9 - Taken by lindarasta. 7 entrants total.
knights of the old republic -- MB-73F5A59396153A8F - Taken by Axass. 14 entrants total.
stealth bastard deluxe -- MB-6D81B126815E20DB - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 4 entrants total.
nightsky -- MB-C37C3B911268631C - Taken by TheMadMan007. 4 entrants total.
jedi knight 2 jedi outcast -- MB-273786A584381021 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 13 entrants total.
The bard's tale -- MB-71E81170DA94E340 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 13 entrants total.
bad hotel -- MB-571F54B8E7B8CB50 - Taken by thereisnoif. 3 entrants total.
betrayer -- MB-8FDD61BB47B5C4FA - Taken by 7Sins. 3 entrants total.
dominique pamplemousse -- MB-076DA7817EC27E5C - Taken by bobnowhere. 6 entrants total.
fractal -- MB-EB41017E445BA466 - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.
World of goo, anomaly, osmos, edge -- MB-E1F22A92F5FED61E - Taken by rrvv. 3 entrants total.
closure -- MB-0B7673C1DCB70186 - Taken by Teppic. 4 entrants total.
mcpixel -- MB-2B2BAA7B99A6B43A - Taken by BigAT. 3 entrants total.
star wars dark forces -- MB-EA4367BDB0AAB6CC - Taken by Shalashaska. 3 entrants total.
Fieldrunners, bittripbeat, spacechem, uplink -- MB-C2FCF344EBEF7EE5 - Taken by Foolia. 2 entrants total.
Cortex command -- MB-BDFB1A76F9EAF064 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
waking mars #2 -- MB-D85BDF2EA6A4596B - Taken by titch. 3 entrants total.
waking mars -- MB-7EA83412487C1E46 - Taken by Naked Snake. 2 entrants total.

t1428311924z1.png

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Enjoy it? I'm about half way through and think very highly of it.

I love it! It meshes more with my play-style than Demon's and Dark so I've had a ton of fun with it to the point I looked for everything I could do before going to the end game. The whole risk/reward approach to the combat is pretty satisfying when you pull off something off that would normally get you killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom