• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSeuss

~job interview soon~

I'm in that weird funk where I don't want to play ANYTHING but I want to play SOMETHING.

It's frustrating.

_hekk05

Banned
I'm in that weird Spelunky only funk right now. Too creeped out by bloodborne and staring at all these shortcuts on my desktop doesn't help.

Just accidentally fell into lava with 20+ health and a jetpack lol. Should have bombed it out and not horded the 60+ bombs I had.

Deitus

Life is strange. While you were fighting your pastel wars, I held to my principles.

Very nice! You can always count on Speevy for awesome giveaways.

souls something

just not dark souls

let it die

No, Grasshopper Manufacture is making Let it Die. :p

~job interview soon~

I'm in that weird funk where I don't want to play ANYTHING but I want to play SOMETHING.

It's frustrating.

I am very familiar with this funk. I have spent just about the last year in and out of said funk.

Smash88

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack -- MB-C73317068EB1837B - Taken by RedFyn
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition -- MB-9074E0B9F152050C - Taken by Sarcasm

Had a few extra keys to give out.

Ban Puncher

HOLY BANKAI

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Velocibox -- MB-3CBFEFA20FBF0F74 - Taken by Deques. 2 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-C9DF065EADBE4053 - Taken by LuuKyK. 2 entrants total.

t1428214962z1.png

RedFyn

I just had an argument with a 7yr old about how the easter bunny gets into your house. He thinks the easter bunny uses the front door. I think he's wrong. What say you steamgaf?

Arthea

Happy chocolate day everyone.

I ate chocolate for breakfast (was given, not my choice), now I feel sick, not a fan of stuff, so you can imagine is not my favourite day, I'd rather play games.

Now when I complained some, back to steamstuff. I remember that post of morningbus actually, but I don't remember related to what was it posted, funny.

Speevy is our own all year long Santa, isn't she?

I just had an argument with a 7yr old about how the easter bunny gets into your house. He thinks the easter bunny uses the front door. I think he's wrong. What say you steamgaf?

I'm pretty sure bunnies use a front door on principle, that's what I told my niece anyway

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook -- MB-1AF5AF6AA9A374B3 - Taken by redlacs. 9 entrants total.
99 Spirits -- MB-80F9B37DE7CD04B0 - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia (with Soundtrack) -- MB-31E79907310990BF - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 3 entrants total.
Long Live The Queen -- MB-CA50BCEDDEE998C4 - Taken by gabbo. 6 entrants total.
Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook -- MB-C2A63DCD9946FEAA - Taken by Catshade. 7 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan -- MB-F10659CE7E42E7ED - Taken by Blu(e). 4 entrants total.
Analogue: A Hate Story With Soundtrack -- MB-6191A5880E7E9695 - Taken by GaussTek. 5 entrants total.
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack -- MB-575558267480E451 - Taken by Kanokare. 6 entrants total.

t1428220006z1.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I hate fucking peeps. They're as bad as candy corn and circus peanuts.

Anyway, Life is Strange is so fucking cool.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift #3 -- MB-30AF8B5BB1CA089A - Taken by Belgarion
Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-9D310C8095A8F2ED - Taken by zkylon
Mystery Gift -- MB-AEAF31330BF7EDA7 - Taken by DmAc2k6

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-14C39C70CA2B3EE0 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 21 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-4009CDCD4D4AFAED - Taken by WinterDemons. 52 entrants total.
Life is Strange Complete Season -- MB-6BB306705BB84AA6 - Taken by Lomax. 53 entrants total.

t1428220302z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom