• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
ModBot said:
Instructions for morningbus:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (morningbus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ghostbusters the videogame -- MB-29F16F55EC7CC317 - Taken by Casimir. 13 entrants total.
NightmareTrigger was smart and handsome enough to read the OP and discover how to get a five dollar game of his choice. He was kind enough to select a game on sale for two dollars and ninety-nine cents, so I am giving away the same game he selected here. If you win, please thank NightmareTrigger

t1427914312z1.png

Again, if you win, please thank NightmareTrigger.

Turfster

Groupees is trolling people with that bundle, as expected.

Groupees Tax Year Bundle
PRICE: 1$
  • Gabe Newell Simulator (GL)
  • Bad Rats
  • Massive Cleave vs Zombies (GL)
  • Winning Streak (GL)
  • Red Lake
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals

Dr Dogg

Booooo Jack the Ripper will be pre-order DLC in AC Victory, i want full set of missions and full story not pre-order DLC :(

https://scontent-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10565152_803828929709899_4695008265524518664_n.png?oh=1278ff6b1406ba2d42e241919e5eb149&oe=55BDC80E[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ohh AssCreed Victory preod... One hundred and thirty nine pounds ninety nine pence!?!?!? What on earth in bundled with that Collectors Ed? If that isn't an April Fools joke it bloody well should be.

HoosTrax

It says that DiRT3 Complete Edition is in my library, but I don't see it anywhere...

edit: Never mind, had to click Install to have it show up in my library

dex3108

Ohh AssCreed Victory preod... One hundred and thirty nine pounds ninety nine pence!?!?!? What on earth in bundled with that Collectors Ed? If that isn't an April Fools joke it bloody well should be.

Listing looks legit and Amazon took it down. That will be Collectors Edition Probably.

redlacs

Groupees is trolling people with that bundle, as expected.

Groupees Tax Year Bundle
PRICE: 1$
  • Gabe Newell Simulator (GL)
  • Bad Rats
  • Massive Cleave vs Zombies (GL)
  • Winning Streak (GL)
  • Red Lake
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals

"Once we reach 1,000 bundles delivered, you get this for free: Bad rats (‘Cuz one is not enough)"

i just cried a little

derExperte

I meant Mystery Game, which all buyers of 2nd tier will get.
Great, since the game is never discounted and has been sitting in my wishlist for quite a while.

Oh yes, that's indeed how it works. Good rpg, too bad the devs went under not long after release. And the Steam version is only in English while the 'original' language is German. :(

so im curious, does anyone else use the feature on steam to watch others play? i do it all the time, mostly use it when I'm bored or I'm heating something while on the computer. idk i like it better than twitch cause i normally just chat with whomever I'm watching.

Again, if you win, please thank NightmareTrigger.

fun little game, too bad it flopped. ill tell you what the issue was, its clearly a budget game and it launched at $60. big mistake on their part.

i died at the sauce and the bondage but with a carrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom