• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Endorlight -- MB-190A677A20F19090 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

t1461001907z1.png

Why are you assuming you will get ignored in the OT? It's one of the most helpful communities in gaming. It's part of the fun.

I find most OT's to be hit or miss and given how slow I am to progress in games these days, I find simple questions usually get lost in the shuffle.

Some are better than others, but it happens quite frequently.

Parsnip

Thinking about Guile being the next DLC character for SF5, I guess they are doing them in the order they were in the shadowy teaser image from way back? That would mean Boxer is next, followed by Ibuki, Juri and Urien.

CAPCOOOOOOOOM.

Messiah

Thinking about Guile being the next DLC character for SF5, I guess they are doing them in the order they were in the shadowy teaser image from way back? That would mean Boxer is next, followed by Ibuki, Juri and Urien.

CAPCOOOOOOOOM.

Want to feel better? June will skip a new character in favour of story mode so your wait for Ibuki will be even longer if that really is the order they are doing it in. Oh did I say better? I meant worse.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
doing a cleaning pass on my wishlist, still on the "D"s ;_;

this will take awhile

AHA-Lambda

impressive

i try to clean up my wishlist every now and then, but not the easiest

i really want those 100 or so games, just would never have time to play them all

i should've been a games journalist

It's not particularly representative to be fair :p
I've got a big word doc full of other stuff that's a priority, the wishlist is more for sale things with me :p

Sch1sm

doing a cleaning pass on my wishlist, still on the "D"s ;_;

this will take awhile

I have a whole 8 items and one of them is DLC, used to be at something like 436 early last year. I clean it after the sales every time now because Lord knows I'm not buying them all, or playing them all, so I strip it to what I know I definitely want and refrain from adding maybe's unless I've researched them.

It gets unbearable after a while, doesn't it? How do you even find things in there? Do you actually rank them, or does it just become a mess of "I potentially want this but it's lost in the queue?"

E: Is it just me, or does the art for that Inexistence cover look a lot like a female Link?

my wishlist always tends to hover around 20-30 games, with me doing an occasional culling every 3-6 months once hype dies down and my interest in some of the games has passed

Momentary

Banned
You've got to be joking.

No. I'm not you bully.

Who pissed in your cereal this morning?

You and some other people. So please stop.

But seriously. Jumping on people for talking about a game on STEAM here is kind of ridiculous when you've got this topic littered with other topics ranging from news, to shows, to birthdays, to raffles, and everything else under the sun.

I'm not mad about it, I just like to take the time and point out how funny people like you lot are.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's not particularly representative to be fair :p
I've got a big word doc full of other stuff that's a priority, the wishlist is more for sale things with me :p

im very disappointed in you

Speaking of puzzle games:

header.jpg

Game 41: Squarecells - started on 16.04.2016, finished on 18.04.2016 (4:40) - ★★★★★

Blow who? It's obvious Matthew Brown is the king of puzzle games.
Every puzzle here was meticulously crafted and it shows. Yes, there's only 36 puzzles here, and there's only one of them that's 14x14. Despite that, it still took me 8 minutes on average to clear every puzzle. This is amazing, considering I'm doing standard 15x15 nonograms in... dunno, 2-3 minutes. The nurikabe part adds so much to the overall challenge and feels like such a natural fit.
Im really looking forward to Squarecells+
i liked squarecells a lot and it's probably going on my top 10 this year barring some insane torrent of amazing games being released (which doesn't seem too far fetched considering how good the year has been so far) but i liked hexcells more

so far my goty goes like this:
1- the witness
2- dks3
3- squarecells
4- xcom2

Arthea

:/

I've only got 23 things on mine :/

lemme guess, you never check new releases tab, because that's only way to stay so low

i liked squarecells a lot and it's probably going on my top 10 this year barring some insane torrent of amazing games being released (which doesn't seem too far fetched considering how good the year has been so far) but i liked hexcells more

1- the witness
2- dks3
3- squarecells
4- xcom2

you didn't even include Stardew Valley after playing it?
where is that defriend button when I need it

i really want those 100 or so games, just would never have time to play them all

i should've been a games journalist
I own a 360, XBone, PS3, WiiU, Vita, 3DS, and am still hoping to get a PS4 this year.

I can't even make time for any of them, because I'm too busy reviewing games on Steam.

Oh and I have 80+ games on my wishlist and still buy indie bundles on the regular.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
grey goo dropped to a much more reasonable 27.99€, so with a good sale it will finally be appealing

Chucker

Go nuts.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chucker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle -- MB-5C9C28D2D77BB47D - Taken by voodooray
Giana Sisters: Dream Runners -- MB-6EC010C18B9A0D7D - Taken by Henry Swanson
Dustforce DX -- MB-88B246AB0A4E362B - Taken by data

Tizoc

1- the witness
2- dks3
3- squarecells
4- xcom2
Pretty sure squarecella released in 2015?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
it was December release, c'mon, it has to be eligible for this year's goty, I only played it this year too.

Sorry, but it won't be. :(

It even got a couple of votes in last year's voting.

zkylon

zkylewd
you didn't even include Stardew Valley after playing it?
where is that defriend button when I need it
oh right, i forgot, also i just remembered i had squarecells on my 2015 goty list so i'll just swap those two

so

1- the witness
2- dks3
3- starboob
4- xcom2

there

thanks tizoc for the squarecells reminder

I own a 360, XBone, PS3, WiiU, Vita, 3DS, and am still hoping to get a PS4 this year.

I can't even make time for any of them, because I'm too busy reviewing games on Steam.

Oh and I have 80+ games on my wishlist and still buy indie bundles on the regular.
yea, i don't even get to the steam games these days no matter how much i want to

playing a lot of league doesn't help for sure (tho i've been league free for a week today! where's my badge?)

i used to be able to play a lot more games when i was younger, i don't know what changed, i was super busy back then too

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Right now is roughly the time period when your top Steam GOTY winners are released anyway, so good luck every game but Dark Souls 3!

How am I to be triggered if you're using dark theme? I give you my lowest possible score: 7/10,

data

Why are y'all discussing 2016 goty already, we're not even halfway into 2016.

i've only played like 2 games released in 2016 this year, wtf.

enter the gungoen and stardew valley. deathsmiles if you count ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom