• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Danganronpa 2 - today's peak: 1,252

Outlook good for further Spike Chunsoft PC ports.

Jawmuncher alert

Arsen-raptor.jpg

In Case Of Emergency, Release Raptor

10K owners after first SteamSpy update is not that bad for that type of game :D

Arthea

FF9 doing great is good, hopefully SE will get back to essentials by releasing FF1-2 on steam finally. Then we can go onto FFX and X-2 and FFT all of which would sell great, obviously.

About that League of Mermaids game, don't be fooled by how it looks, that game is infuriating and frustrating.

I hope they release PSP version of FF4, but that probably wont happen in this lifetime

yeah, that not gonna happen, although I'd like it too.

Deques

FF9 doing great is good, hopefully SE will get back to essentials by releasing FF1-2 on steam finally. Then we can go onto FFX and X-2 and FFT all of which would sell great, obviously.

About that League of Mermaids game, don't be fooled by how it looks, that game is infuriating and frustrating.

I hope they release PSP version of FF4, but that probably wont happen in this lifetime

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Those who like MMO's still play MMO's. They tend to visit the specific forums for that, not GAF.

I used to be super into mmos and just cant do it anymore. Same for everyone I knew that played them. So, no, those thow like mmos dont still play them, not as a general rule

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 31 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

AquaSnap Window Manager #2 -- MB-98CFD6BB2AB97938 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Stop Online: Battle of Words -- MB-312185D23DE002EF - Taken by Diedac
The Hole Story -- MB-E76C9F26EF4DFBCC - Taken by thesaucetastic
Anna's Quest -- MB-4FC6DF684D3801A9 - Taken by ExoSoul
ASMR Universe #2 -- MB-88A28DBB54B21A2C - Taken by data
AquaSnap Window Manager -- MB-A0A35164651EEFD2 - Taken by bobnowhere
Rhino's Rage -- MB-0B28080C7BA9D56D
t1cxE6r.gif
Flatout 3: Chaos and Destruction #2 -- MB-0CCD26D69344F61C - Taken by nightstorm
MindTex 2 -- MB-A96E9E0F8EA2EA17 - Taken by Popstar
t1cxE6r.gif
Flatout 3: Chaos and Destruction -- MB-82339DA624933470 - Taken by anastef
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-682F329D66C2CAE9

Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk -- MB-78526462A196F1FE - Taken by madjoki
Butts -- MB-23508372D4EB8952 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Big Fish Legend -- MB-7EE8E1FF9E4CF278 - Taken by redlacs

Divinia Chronicles: Relics of Gan-Ti -- MB-8E796F5576E89F29 - Taken by Kuroyume
Mondrian: Abstraction in Beauty -- MB-AD9580B1AD18F926 - Taken by voodooray
Silver Knight -- MB-47090CB6DD50948C - Taken by Purkake4
Wild Season -- MB-154C40C918A71C0D - Taken by texhnolyze
ASMR Universe -- MB-7026B47F13FBDBD7 - Taken by bloke
Warhammer Quest -- MB-3251563EDA407985 - Taken by fuzzy123
Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition -- MB-D93AD319AACC4DC5 - Taken by NingenJanai
AutoTileGen -- MB-BAF4674F4D586123 - Taken by Kurt Russell
New York Taxi Simulator -- MB-5133F48843FCE2FC - Taken by septicore
Liquivid -- MB-4CFBD821CF258E8C - Taken by Sammichu
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats #4 -- MB-3CCE481C42A0DD9E

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats #3 -- MB-BB07B432B80BB9DF
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats #2 -- MB-DED4BC585AF711EC
Shooting Stars -- MB-C6B2CF891EDFFABD - Taken by Saty
Shallow Space -- MB-C7F97CD213190BFD - Taken by Kifimbo
New York Taxi Simulator #2 -- MB-13EAE606C43226DF - Taken by madjoki
Panda School Browser -- MB-BA69B3FD55DD8B2B - Taken by SSPssp

Shahadan

They're all talking about nothing. PS4k is just the usual redesign with added benefits so current owners will double dip.

It has profit written all over it, and won't be something actually interesting or game changing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They're all talking about nothing. PS4k is just the usual redesign with added benefits so current owners will double dip.

It has profit written all over it, and won't be something actually interesting or game changing.

if it does run games better to the point where games start coming out with 2 "modes", that is not the usual "redesign" at all

Shahadan

if it does run games better to the point where games start coming out with 2 "modes", that is not the usual "redesign" at all

That's why I said added benefits. Also, watch the "2 modes" be the same in the vast majority of cases after the first 6 months.

Almost three years of next gen consoles and the only essential title out is Bloodborne. Not about to buy a new PS4 version when the exclusive library has been this poor.

Well, a bunch of people seemed to like The Last of Us, I dunno...

and of course Persona 5 is coming...I was lucky enough to borrow a PSP and a PS2 from a buddy to play 3 and 4, but I might have to take a pass on 5 for a long time yet.

Still, I can understand where you're coming from.

MUnited83

For you.

and of course Persona 5 is coming...I was lucky enough to borrow a PSP and a PS2 from a buddy to play 3 and 4, but I might have to take a pass on 5 for a long time yet.

The Last of Us and Persona 5.... two games that are on the PS3? Yeah, that doesn't really help the argument :p

Arthea

I'm not even sure I can justify buying a console ever again with so many games of literally any kind releasing on PC, what's the point?
Of course if Gust persists on ignoring PC, I'll buy one down the line just to play their games, but that's is one kind of game that is underrepresented on PC and on consoles also as only Gust makes those.
But other than that, neither I have a time, nor a need for one anymore.

I still think TLOU is the most overrated game I've ever played =/

nah, Unch beats it square and fair

Only behind the Uncharted games for me. And I actually think it's a legit great game, unlike the Uncharted series, but the praise it receives is completely overblown imo.

lol, well it seems I'm not alone in this

AHA-Lambda

Only behind the Uncharted games for me. And I actually think it's a legit great game, unlike the Uncharted series, but the praise it receives is completely overblown imo.

haha I'm the opposite I like Uncharted :p
(especially UC2, but UC1 is quite crap)

Even then I'm surprised at my relative apathy for UC4 coming out =/
Probably cos it's the 4th iteration of a familiar formula now

Deques

There's a persona 5? When the heck was that announced?
:V

From wikipedia
The game was first announced in 2013 with a cryptic teaser trailer alongside spin-off titles Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and the PlayStation 3 port of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Arthea

modern Persona games are pretty bad, anyway
but if Persona 5 comes to steam I might even buy and play it, if it turns to be a better game than 3 and 4, I might end up buying it on PS3, if released for us, Atlus most hated people on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom