• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I think it's fine outside of the fact that you can't pop a zombie's head off because lol sega.

It's the real RE3 for me, i must've played through that game like 3 times back in the day which is a lot for someone who plays through a game once and puts it away

RE3 is the real RE3 for me. The fact that CVX despite being the newer title has less changes to it's mechanics than the prior title is pretty sad. RE3 had Dodging, Ammo Creation, Choice Selection among some things. CVX had dual wielding and wonky FPS segments. That's not to say CVX is bad, but I just find it funny that so many people consider it this very high title in the series. The story is definitely it's strongest part. Though even then I would consider RE3 above it.

I started it last year and was having a pretty good time until I got randomly killed off and lost 1.5 hours of progress. Either the typewriters are too spread out or I missed one.

It's known to be the most unfair out of the original style games.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Humble Uplay bundle will make it all better.

it hit me extra hard because just a few hours ago I was muling over the midweek and weekend deals always being the same pool of 20 or some games, especially after doing a pass on my wishlist yesterday and seeing SO MANY FUCKING games that never got a sale

also, I shaved off about 200 games off my wishlist in that first pass, im happy with it for now

Don't worry, Plague Inc with its usual 33% discount is here to save the day.

lol I didnt even see that one. Fuck sake

Well that sucks. My Banner Saga 2 save disappeared. Did they update it with Steam Cloud later or something?

edit: seems like it was. Banner Saga 2 doesn't support cloud saves for the moment either. Goodbye Egil

Wok

Man, some people here are so cool. Thank you, all the community, for being who you are and behaving how you do.

RE3 is the real RE3 for me. The fact that CVX despite being the newer title has less changes to it's mechanics than the prior title is pretty sad. RE3 had Dodging, Ammo Creation, Choice Selection among some things. CVX had dual wielding and wonky FPS segments. That's not to say CVX is bad, but I just find it funny that so many people consider it this very high title in the series.

I never really liked RE3. I know this is a dumb reason but RECV actually advanced the plot of the overall RE universe and didn't feel like a side game the way that RE3 does. That's not to say that the game is perfect, like you said RE3 iterated a heck of a lot more than CV did.

It felt like a truer sequel to RE2 than RE3 did for me and im sure many others feel the same way. Its on MT Framework now so i dunno what's capcom's deal, they should've put it out on PC ages ago.

Jawmuncher

I never really liked RE3. I know this is a dumb reason but RECV actually advanced the plot of the overall RE universe and didn't feel like a side game the way that RE3 does. That's not to say that the game is perfect, like you said RE3 iterated a heck of a lot more than CV did.

It felt like a truer sequel to RE2 than RE3 did for me and im sure many others feel the same way. Its on MT Framework now so i dunno what's capcom's deal, they should've put it out on PC ages ago.

The fact that it actually forwards the plot does seem to be where a lot of people sit with it. That definitely was RE3's biggest flaw. It adds to the universe but just doesn't move it forward which is a shame.

rtcn63

From what I've read, CV was meant to be the true sequel to RE2, while RE3 the side-story, but something something contracts. Numbered sequel had to be on PS maybe?

20.20 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward by RazorKZ: 0 x Free steam key | Elementary My Dear Majesty! - 13 of 13 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/343390/ - https://gleam.io/zcmo4/free-steam-key-elementary-my-dear-majesty - Source:

Yet another freebie game.

Thanks, I actually wanted to check this out for a change.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

derExperte

qmodwzpcf5y0xazua98o.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
gods will be watching is a pretty alright story trapped in a pretty frustrating and tedious game

i still recommend it specially for like $1

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
What a bad bundle EDIT: ****IN MY OPINION******

When do I get my extra games from last week?

EDIT: Got em

C4rter

Too bad I already bought Ronin for 2,60€ and Gods will be Watching for 2,24€ in the past without even playing. Damn you backlog!!!

louiedog

For less than $4, you can get 6 and possibly more good games. Maybe if you own all of them it's bad but for the folks that don't, this is a great bundle.

Or, you know, maybe it's still a good bundle if you own the games. You just don't need to buy it.

Here's a pro-tip for people who like games. You don't have to buy everything.

Vazduh

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
. Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vazduh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ronin -- MB-AEB5BD72E4DE87A9 - Taken by redlacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom