• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Do Xbox One pads don't work on FFIX? Whenever i press a button on it the game enters a FUBAR state in which i can't do anthing because the mousecursor moves around like crazy.

Also, is the localization different between English US and English UK?

Spoiler to make that area very very easy...
Light a torch and the spiders won't attack you. Not even during the boss fight.
i forgot torches were a thing... I'll try that out when i cool off and go back at it.
took me one, maybe two tries. I barely remember the fight and i did it the first time last week.

Just look at a guide if you haven't already, i give a boss a handful of tries before my pride subsides and my lack of free time makes me look stuff up

yup, but there are so many messages in that area that I assumed that he knew that already.
I've been ignoring the messages for the past few hours cause i noticed a lot of them are just utter nonsense and don't help in any way, shape or form. for every 20 messages i read only 1 of them is actually helpful.
a prinny being bad at something? im shocked.
f5fa168ffb3ad52a29f96784ec457b9d46b158eb

Tellaerin

Anybody with even the slightest affection for oldschool FPS's needs to pick up that bundle for Shadow Warrior if they don't already own it.

Ludens

Banned
Do Xbox One pads don't work on FFIX? Whenever i press a button on it the game enters a FUBAR state in which i can't do anthing because the mousecursor moves around like crazy.

Also, is the localization different between English US and English UK?

Boot the game, load a save and THEN plug your One controller. It will work well.

cyba89

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-25DE75458CA66387 - Taken by Popstar. 8 entrants total.
Ronin -- MB-4B91CC397FDC3D37 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 12 entrants total.
NOT A HERO -- MB-3479FDB4C1ED89B5 - Taken by Jalal. 21 entrants total.

t1461103133z1.png

Have fun

$10 tier for Titan Souls?

Too rich for my blood :p

I not so secretly spent the rest of my April budget on Stellaris pre-order.
It's an okay game. If you like design purity that's a little tough then it will be for you. That purity and difficulty eventually grew to a fault for me. But it has some great moments.

Ludens

Banned
I don't understand why, but that did work, thank you.

Also if sometimes the game fucks up, like Zidane walking alone, try to alt-tab the game, if it doesn't work, close it and reboot, it will fix the issue.
Also, a tip: NEVER use continue, but instead LOAD your savegame. Because it's not always clear when the game saves, I needed to find again a friendly animal because of this.

neither are really stealth. ronin is more of a turn-based action/strategy and not a hero is more akin to a side-scrolling hotline miami
Thanks. Turn-based strategy doesn't interest me much, but a 2D Hotline Miami sounds good.

Anyone know if Not a Hero has ever been PS+?

Latest HB looks interesting but I've never heard of those games. Will likely pass.
I'm on the fence, but the price is tempting.

Nzyme32

Seems the gaming side has decided to poo itself in hypotheticals. I take it these new consoles are all confirmed then? What did I miss today? Not keen on reading through it all

Are Ronin and Not a Hero action games or stealth games? I can't really tell.

Not A Hero is action all the way. It's a cover shooter in 2D format, basically.

this releases on 4/20 and looks trippy so I was going to buy it for that reason alone

Do we know how much this will be? Looks solid from the screenshots and reasons stated here.

Oh come on.

The point kind of stands. Devolver is HOT HOT HOT right now. To have absolutely no idea of their games would require very specific blinders.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-A5282967665F9713 - Taken by Nzyme32
Mutant Mudds Deluxe -- MB-86245772A819C904 - Taken by voodooray
Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-D9A30B851FC06F92 - Taken by neonglow
RONIN -- MB-C80872AFAC44DA44 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Ultimate General Gettysburg -- MB-BD119C0CFE23C034 - Taken by Eila
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-B2FEE64FC870FD83 - Taken by fspm

Humble Bundle leftovers. Probably region restricted to South America

Nzyme32

One thousand. ��

XyRKDjf.png

Congrats
to gaben's wallet!
What was the 1000?

I bought Pillars of Eternity as my 1000th, and it has definitely been worth it.... unfortunately, there was a humble bundle in between, and I some how ended up with 1004 games. Still got no idea what the real 1000th was, but I'll keep thinking it was Pillars

mp1990

Banned
Kerbal Space Program is 40% off, and I don't see it getting any cheaper in the near future. Am I wrong here or should I grab it right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom