• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kerbal Space Program is 40% off, and I don't see it getting any cheaper in the near future. Am I wrong here or should I grab it right away?

its been 40% off many times, but not lower. It also seels a fuckton, so they have little reason to drop it lower for now. Kinda like Cities Skylines for example

Latest HB looks interesting but I've never heard of those games. Will likely pass.

You've never heard of Talos Principle or Shadow Warrior?

311.gif

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for Rockin' Ranger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom: Battlemage -- MB-9AC464E30C6153D8 - Taken by Fare Godmace. 10 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-6CB1BCB7557FB2BA - Taken by diabolusinmusica. 1 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle -- MB-E53784E32D987D0C - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Dustforce DX -- MB-9B156FC1DE36F278 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 7 entrants total.
Year Walk -- MB-9FA4F9E2D13034E0 - Taken by Driw3r. 7 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-316A7F5F1A151030 - Taken by Vazra. 6 entrants total.
theHunter: Primal -- MB-5BE24B6C2E9406B3 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 6 entrants total.

t1461108240z1.png

JarrodL

dark souls 2 is making me super salty. fuck the spider boss, its a long trip and then the boss fight itself is just super frustrating, then on top of that there are no actual human players to help me out or summon me so I'm stuck with the npcs who are doing jack shit

I just killed that spider! And on first try even, but it was tense - had to use all my estus and even a couple radiant gems.

On the other hand, I spent half a day trying to beat the damn
smelter demon. That bastard somehow kept getting me every time after entering his fire phase. And the run back towards him is AWFUL since you have to fight through the horde of those annoying samurai and archer knights again.
So glad that's over and done with.

Phawx

keepin' it
hkVgYYh.png

Seriously though, and this is going to make me sound like an old curmudgeon but some of the newer slang that's come out has been so ad-hoc and piecemeal that I'm unimpressed by the newer generation.

I'd also bet money that 'ratchet' was someone mispronouncing wretched.

Seriously though, and this is going to make me sound like an old curmudgeon but some of the newer slang that's come out has been so ad-hoc and piecemeal that I'm unimpressed by the newer generation.

I'd also bet money that 'ratchet' was someone mispronouncing wretched.

"newer slang,"

"ratchet"

Stardew Valley could use a warning that the "quit to desktop" button doesn't save your progress. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

At least I didn't get much done that day.

LOL I had been playing Dark Souls 3 5-6 hours before realizing that equip load limit for semi-fast roll is 70%, not 50%.

No wonder it was balls hard.

Endruen

Ucchedavāda;201390520 said:
Stardew Valley could use a warning that the "quit to desktop" button doesn't save your progress. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

At least I didn't get much done that day.

The game only saves when you go to sleep.

It has only risen since I got in a 3.70.

It started at 6$.

well thanks to the torch tip i was able to beat the spider boss, on my first try using it too. Even back tracked to go fight the old dragonslayer which i forgot about till my brother mentioned. I didn't even know he was at that place, I remember seeing a dragon on top and was like 'nope' and forgot to go back there later on lol

I just killed that spider! And on first try even, but it was tense - had to use all my estus and even a couple radiant gems.

On the other hand, I spent half a day trying to beat the damn
smelter demon. That bastard somehow kept getting me every time after entering his fire phase. And the run back towards him is AWFUL since you have to fight through the horde of those annoying samurai and archer knights again.
So glad that's over and done with.

wheres the smelter demon (also how do i get to it)? still haven't fought that yet.

JarrodL

well thanks to the torch tip i was able to beat the spider boss, on my first try using it too. Even back tracked to go fight the old dragonslayer which i forgot about till my brother mentioned. I didn't even know he was at that place, I remember seeing a dragon on top and was like 'nope' and forgot to go back there later on lol

wheres the smelter demon (also how do i get to it)? still haven't fought that yet.

He's the first boss in Iron Keep area which (if I remember right) can be accessed via an elevator from the top of Earthen Peak (way opens up after defeating the medusa I bitched about yesterday).

He's the first boss in Iron Keep area which (if I remember right) can be accessed via an elevator from the top of Earthen Peak (way opens up after defeating the medusa I bitched about yesterday).

oh boy, you're telling me theres another poison section besides The Rotten? this knowledge alone makes me almost want to uninstall the game. As if 1 area like that isn't bad enough, gotta figure out how to get to this medusa boss.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Broadsword Age of Chivalry -- MB-088D5F253554F599 - Taken by UnderWaterTree

Knurek

Wondering how AMD is even staying afloat these days. Maybe they have just given up and are simply doing what they love until the money fully runs out.

Well, they did manage to convince some suckersSony & Microsoft to order few dozen millions of their crappy, worse than Atom netbook CPUs, so... there's that?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
leftovers

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-4A288F1AE546E93A - Taken by Jadax. 1 entrants total.
Contraption Maker -- MB-0AC9924A4CE0D11C - Taken by neonglow. 2 entrants total.
Shadowrun Returns -- MB-DC07C8E97AB1F92D - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.

t1461102414z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The spoiler part is why Desmume level of emulation in Citra can't come soon enough.
(Or, alternatively, Steam ports of A-Bloody-TLUS games)

The day Atlus finally caves and goes through with this will be a wonderful day.

Monster hunter will be good for a couple hundred hours itself, and apparently the Kirby game is looking pretty good.

Planet Robobot looks pretty good, and I'm still waiting on release dates for Dragon Quest VII and VIII. It's been so long.

Maybe Squeenix will start porting DQ games to PC once the FF well finally runs dry in 202X.

neonglow

Enjoy these extra keys I have!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Contagion -- MB-9052E0925307ED2C - Taken by Gez. 2 entrants total.
Dustforce DX -- MB-2820CB67EAAB1D8E - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 1 entrants total.

t1461103974z1.png

Red Hood

Banned
Does the 50% off Talos stack with other offers? I'm thinking of going BTA literally just for the coupon, then I could use it whenever Talos hits 9,99 again on the Humble Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom