• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Free OutDrive
https://gleam.io/OSlgO/outdrive-free-steam-key-1

ss_0076f7e3c3e4d6b89fc71de4ac92951b3cf9e655.600x338.jpg

Thanks

hesho

plague inc needs to be at least 50% off before i pick it up... but man.. i want to play it.. it looks really interesting.

oipic

I wasn't even aware TransOcean was a thing until it hit that bundle a few weeks back, and it looks like it would tickle my trade sim fancy when coupled with my love of shipping and logistics... or would it? Reviews are 'mixed'.

Anyone given it a good old-fashioned go? (paging Atraveller!)

Ozium

I wasn't even aware TransOcean was a thing until it hit that bundle a few weeks back, and it looks like it would tickle my trade sim fancy when coupled with my love of shipping and logistics... or would it? Reviews are 'mixed'.

Anyone given it a good old-fashioned go? (paging Atraveller!)

it's fun you can control your ship leaving port and docking, otherwise you look at a map and can speed up time... it's a good management sim

the reviews are mixed because they announced transocean 2 shortly after release and that will basiically be the same thing but w/ more stuff and multiplayer added

Ozium

I don't get the Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man.. like they are just taking out games from Pac Man Museum and selling them individually? I don't get it...

where's Pac & Pal?

oipic

it's fun you can control your ship leaving port and docking, otherwise you look at a map and can speed up time... it's a good management sim

the reviews are mixed because they announced transocean 2 shortly after release and that will basiically be the same thing but w/ more stuff and multiplayer added

Great, thank you, Oz - cheers! Will see if I can perhaps pick up a copy from CAG or something. TransOcean looks to be about the right speed for me gaming-wise at the moment.

KSP might be worth jumping back into now, too, given the Unity 5 upgrade - it might run a bit better for those of us with clunky old PCs now? The improvements in 1.1 look great, although there might be a bit of a wait for some mods to be updated for compatibility.

Acquired the Sunken Crown. My thoughts on that dlc?

Meh.

I started the Iron King DLC and good god this thing already is on another level. Though I really am burned out on it all for the moment.

Gonna do something dumb and finally play through Sonic 4 Episode 2 now that my patience is at an all time high.

Sch1sm

Beat out episodes 3 and 4 of Walking Dead's Season 2. Rollercoaster, I tell you. Rollercoaster. I'm adjusting my rankings of Telltale titles.

TWAU > Tales from Blands > TWD S2 > GoT > TWD S1

Carver's
death
was such a sweet, sweet thing to witness. Finally glad to be rid of
Sarah, and Rebecca, tbh. First one's a liability, second has an attitude problem and became an even larger burden

Beat out episodes 3 and 4 of Walking Dead's Season 2. Rollercoaster, I tell you. Rollercoaster. I'm adjusting my rankings of Telltale titles.

TWAU > Tales from Blands > TWD S2 > GoT > TWD S1

Carver's
death
was such a sweet, sweet thing to witness. Finally glad to be rid of
Sarah, and Rebecca, tbh. First one's a liability, second has an attitude problem and became an even larger burden
The continued reverence TWAU gets baffles me. It was a rushed mess of a game with a story that only got worse as it went on, culminating in the second worst finale episode I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing (topped only by GoT). Ep1 was the only one I really enjoyed.

Jawmuncher

The continued reverence TWAU gets baffles me. It was a rushed mess of a game with a story that only got worse as it went on, culminating in the second worst finale episode I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing (topped only by GoT). Ep1 was the only one I really enjoyed.

Can't say I agree with any of what you said for TWAU.

I agree that Tales and Wolf are easily their two best and the WDS1 and WDS2.

I don't count Jurassic park since it was really in that style.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

StarFringe -- MB-1535D754DCC17837 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Sch1sm

It's called, wait for it, subjectivity - an opinion, if you will. It's the one I enjoyed most, simple as that. It wasn't rushed, not in my eyes. I liked the time I had with it most, so it tops my list? I dunno why that's so hard. It's not like I'm objectively reviewing them, because then they'd all be trash since they're all games of pseudo-choice on a janky engine that Telltale refuses to fix. I disagree with you, regardless.

The continued, and quite frankly unnecessary, call outs over harmless preference posts baffles me, m8.

Kagemusha

Why is every mimic a chest?

mimic chests had a spoiler in DS 1 :
chain on wrong side

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

OutDrive -- MB-0E81AED8AC6A5F24 - Taken by AsylumX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom