• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you mean, but if you put a 21:9 image on a 16:9 monitor, you get black bars. Why can't we fill those black bars with more vertical space on games?
But then how about we take the end result of that, then pop it back on 21:9 and add the extra horizontal space?

But then we take the image from that and spit it back on 16:9 yet again and fill in the vertical space...

tZRCHb5.png

Tizoc

reminder that Leap of Fate is 3.99€ for the next 35mins and its bloody fantastic. Or just wait until the mnonthly games are revealed tomorow and get my extra key I guess ;_;

but really tho, havent had such good first impressions with a game in ages.

Silly Rhaky
You should've bought it as a Gift and stored it in inventory.
When it pops up in a bundle, refund and get your refund from Steam.

Deques

reminder that Leap of Fate is 3.99€ for the next 35mins and its bloody fantastic. Or just wait until the mnonthly games are revealed tomorow and get my extra key I guess ;_;

Has it been confirmed to be in monthly bundle ?

It looks neat, but the moment I noticed that all the characters were quasi-spellcasters I lost interest. I just hate playing as a magic user of any kind in a game, the thematics of it are just something I absolutely can't stand. But I do really like fantasy, so it's quite vexing.

data

But then how about we take the end result of that, then pop it back on 21:9 and add the extra horizontal space?

But then we take the image from that and spit it back on 16:9 yet again and fill in the vertical space...

tZRCHb5.png

Ideally it'd be a setting in Windows like DPI, but this does sound cool. hm

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just realised Leap of Fate is basically the game I wanted Hand of Fate to be. The progressions is very similar, just the actual gameplay is much better.

Uzzy

Ah but are they going for Ending E or A to finish Nier quickly? :p

Ending A from the looks of it. One handed as well, hmm.

It's true, but it really feels like they were doing something new with Stellaris and had to rush it out the door.

With stuff like Europa Universalis they had an easier time to build on previous work (not to mention world history...), but even then it took quite a while for me to be able to stomach it. It's amazing now, mind you.

Yeah true enough. The diplomacy stuff in particular needs expanding upon. I'm still excited to see what this new content offers for Stellaris, but I imagine that after a campaign or two I'll be back to lamenting some of those issues you brought up.

I'm pretty sure that's canon.

It is now! The Immortal God Empress Max Caulfield shall lead my empire to glory.

Uzzy

Very glad to see that Paradox have finally rationalised the DLC options on the EU4 store page. Adding those 'Expansion' and 'Content Pack' markers has made it a lot more readable, and easy to see what's important. Still expensive though! Dread to think how much I've spent on it, even if it's probably pennies to each hour of entertainment I've gotten from the game.

MUnited83

For you.
I feel the anime is dying down to much in this thread so here is a new naruto game, Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker, for steam. It looks.....meh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl1y6edvqu8
Hype! The combat doesn't quite look the spectacle the Ninja Storm games are, but the possibilities with those more complex maps have me interested. I do wonder how will the offline mode be, if there's even any. I don't think i will buy before a sale if the only mode is 4v4 players. Naruto games sell well on PC but i could see the userbase quickly dwindling up if you need to have 8 people in every match.

Wok

I believe it was my very first indie purchase. Come to think of it, I never did finish the game as I forgot to back up my saves prior to reinstalling Windows.

I'm disappointed, Saoirse.

For other people, Aquaria is one of the most beautiful games which there is on Steam. It starts slowly but it is totally worth it.

What's this Chrono thing anyway? Can someone kindly explain it to me?

It's a store that sells Steam keys with the gimmick that they only sell one game at a time and it's sold at a discount of the suggested retail price. They recently added a rewards type program where they give points for checking the site each day. The points can be redeemed for free games if you collect enough of them.

It's a store that sells Steam keys with the gimmick that they only sell one game at a time and it's sold at a discount of the suggested retail price. They recently added a rewards type program where they give points for checking the site each day. The points can be redeemed for free games if you collect enough of them.

Interesting! How many coins do you get a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom