• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Humble Intergalactic Bundle

6UkEDiM.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle

kulapik

Humble intergalactic Bundle

Space Hulk Ascension
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

Pay more than the average of $5.88 (about €5.56) to also unlock!

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Rebel Galaxy

Pay $15 (about €14.18) or more to also unlock!

Galactic Civilizations® III
Offworld Trading Company

Get Galactic Civilizations I for FREE!

Beaten

shockdude

All results so far are inconclusive. Sometimes it makes things worse.

I'd like more solid data first, not the lobbying efforts of UWP fanatics that don't play on PC.
Fair enough. I only saw that one framepacing image a while back. Looking forward for proper impressions down the road.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh Cosmic Star Heroine is 14.99€ (11.99€ at launch)? I assumed it was 20€ like everyhting else

Even though I don't even feel like replaying Bayonetta right now, I had to give Sega/Platinum my support, WE NEED MORE PC PORTS! Hopefully this leads to more things on Steam.

prudislav

Good job Capcom ... so russians are pirates and we have denuvo so we can overprice it for russians ??? :-D

Also Season pass(699) is cheaper than Frank Rising DLC (999) in russiabucks :-D (thx lashman)

chronomac

Extra:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition -- MB-8B25BF2E977B97C2 - Taken by PaulSane. 2 entrants total.

t1491935228z1.png

Nzyme32

I have a weird glitch in Bayonetta where any of the cutscenes with the film roll effect will have the video both within the film roll frames but also as a quarter size version inside each frame......

I really doubt it is meant to look like that, but it is very bizarre

Ideas appreciated

SSPssp

Humble Extra:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition -- MB-41B6DEDD3CB82F26 - Taken by White Wolf. 2 entrants total.

Parsnip

I have a weird glitch in Bayonetta where any of the cutscenes with the film roll effect will have the video both within the film roll frames but also as a quarter size version inside each frame......

I really doubt it is meant to look like that, but it is very bizarre

Ideas appreciated

John from DF said that it happens if you use non-standard resolutions.

zebez

I need to get xcom 2, loved 1 but never got long war because I'm missing the dlc for it.

Only played vanilla XCOM 1, was amazing. I have XCOM 2 from humble monthly, but not had the time to play it yet. Prob just gonna play with Long War 2 from start when I do.

kionedrik

So
Many
Games...

It's insane... Doesn't matter if I finish 3 games during the weekend when there's 5+ new releases the following week that I'm interested in.

105 entrants in 3 hour Bayonetta giveaway, the thirst is real. And I'm just going to support future Vanquish port.
a7M7Uc8.jpg

Nice! I played through this a few months ago and it still stands up.

(thanks for the heads up lash)
Holy shit, i forgot that it was Interplay game. So awesome that they keep releasing their old catalog on Steam, going to buy everything from them on next big sale.

Nzyme32

John from DF said that it happens if you use non-standard resolutions.

Yep cheers. I managed to work this out by moving from my 16:10 to the lounge TV. Seems they only really messed with 4:3 and 16:9. It's an amusing bug at times though. Managed to see a chain of something like 16 videos in videos in videos.

So a few days ago a strange buzzing noise started and i tried to figure out what it was, the buzzing noise is coming from my mouse even when it is unplugged it however stops if i touch the mouse. It is a Razer Deathadder Elite, now does anyone have any clue what could be going on inside the mouse that it would make an audible buzz?

Its probably doomed so I'll contanct Razer Support aswell :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom