• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first reaction to Mr. Shifty footage was that it was bloodless and that the lack of hit reactions made me uninterested. I'm clearly fucked at this point.

My first reaction to Mr. Shifty footage was that it was bloodless and that the lack of hit reactions made me uninterested. I'm clearly fucked at this point.

You need balance. Swing back in the other direction.

Ask around here for some anime dating sim recommendations. Play at least 5 of them.

Become the well-rounded sociopath you could be.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Yes those are new copies I bought of LoV and Diablo
shock81urx.gif

The physical PC version of Quantum Break is already a steal for ten bucks.

Hell of a haul.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does anyone happen to still have ESO installed, or has it because of the free weekend or whatever?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze -- MB-2DF3378EDAE297FD - Taken by Newblade. 8 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #2 -- MB-7CFAA72E66B53C14 - Taken by longlivegaming. 3 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #3 -- MB-B75E697958D5BDF4 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #4 -- MB-30757598C3E62E11 - Taken by Regginator. 4 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #5 -- MB-F708D9779FD77AB6 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 4 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #6 -- MB-9AF5881B31E8A94B - Taken by Monooboe. 8 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #7 -- MB-CD21ED62EC4D06CF - Taken by ThirtyFour. 4 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #8 -- MB-5A664F2FF9F8568E - Taken by Wok. 2 entrants total.
SQUARE ENIX Discovery & Friends Bronze #9 -- MB-B60799946ED285F4 - Taken by Lomax. 5 entrants total.

t1492116897z1.png

Winners should go to https://store.na.square-enix.com/discovery-and-friends-sale/redeem, add the bronze tier bundle to the basket and use the code.

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Order of War
Pandemonium
Project: Snowblind
Scarygirl
Thief II: The Metal Age
Urban Chaos

Pachimari

Are Layers of Fear or Kingdom: New Land worth playing? Just now looking at last month's Humble games.

I also did the thing where I bought 6 games last night and skimmed the lot and now am at a loss at what to actually focus on and play nothing instead. COMPULSIONS DAMN YOU
Kingdom: New Lands is definitely worth it. Lots of stuff to discover on your own.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On my PS4, sure ;)

oh nvm apparently Marrowind wont be purchasable with crowns. Huh thats a first. Guess im not buying more crowns then (I still have some left over from last sale and was wondering how much it would be in crowns to see how many I needed)

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Last time I checked my Walmart they only had Space Engineers for 5 bucks, Superhot and Mirrors Edge Catalyst for 10 and and Rocket League for 15

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
oh nvm apparently Marrowind wont be purchasable with crowns. Huh thats a first. Guess im not buying more crowns then (I still have some left over from last sale and was wondering how much it would be in crowns to see how many I needed)

Yeah it's kind of an odd scenario with that expansion to be sure. It's even worse on the console though, as it was literally cheaper for me to pre-order the physical (full) release of Morrowind than it was to buy the digital upgrade from PSN.

I would have loved to buy or pre-order Morrowind with Crowns though, since they're on sale this week.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Walmart clearance in my area has always been incredibly hit or miss with it most often being hard misses.

Target clearance was where it was at but even that has taken a significant dive recently.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Walmart clearance in my area has always been incredibly hit or miss with it most often being hard misses.

Target clearance was where it was at but even that has taken a significant dive recently.

Well, someone has to buy this shit. Might as well be you.

I had the same thing happen a month ago. I changed my card to another PCI slot and all is well. Freaked the shit outta me though.

I don't think I can plug my card in anywhere else due to lack of space. I need to look at it again. Problem is I absolutely can't afford a new one. How the hell am I going to finish Nier?

r3n4ud

I don't think I can plug my card in anywhere else due to lack of space. I need to look at it again. Problem is I absolutely can't afford a new one. How the hell am I going to finish Nier?
:(

Perhaps play on your integrated gpu, with looooow as all hell settings.

My walmart never has anything good. There were times where the stuff on clearance was more expensive than buying the item as new.

Couple of years ago I got an xbox one controller and a fitbit surge for $50 in a target clearance(I think the controller was $20 and the Fitbit was $30). It was so awesome and got to the point I was checking target once a week to see if any other amazing deals would happen.

Nine times out of ten it was twenty copies of a call of duty game, alot of puzzle games, badly beaten ipad cases and chargers and $2 direct to dvd movies with one or two gems (got a 4tb external hard drive for $15 and Roku Ultra for $20) .

Nowadays it is just Garth Brooks CDs, charger cables, Funko pop figures and forty copies of Homefront: the revolution with no gems at all.

Echoplx

Please forgive me for bringing this up here but Amazon UK has the Blizzard Mountain expansion for FH3 for £9 ($12)

Good deal if you don't want to pay Microsoft for their gold discounts.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01NBDCBBJ/

It's the best arcade racer on PC shame it's stuck on Microsoft's shit platform.

Also you get to experience Australia without risk of being killed by our various giant and deadly creatures.

checked my local Walmart...nothing on clearance or special (and even if any of what they had was it wouldn't have been worth it)

Was really hoping to get one of those Quantum Break CE...oh well

r3n4ud

Huh, took it out and put it back in since I actually only have 1 slot and it works now. It was probably luck though, I'm convinced the damn thing is dying on me.
PLAY NIER NOOOOOW!

Happy for you though! Maybe dust played a part or your gpu needed to be reseated. Pc's act in strange ways at times, lol

Cth

Same here, nothing at my local Walmart.. but there's two others on the way home to check still.

It was mostly DS, 360, PS3 titles here.

SoraNoKuni

Hmmm live by eating instant noodles only and buy bayonetta + nier or live like a proper human being? I find the former more appealing.

Same. The Wallies around here must get too much foot traffic for the discounts to be deep.

It's also technically a "college town" so skewing younger means less video game stuff.

Tangentially, Amazon will have a full-blown presence here in Aus some time next year. Exciting stuff! Amazon.com.au has actually existed for quite some time now, but just sells e-books.

Oh, thank God!

Now the People of Wal-Mart thing won't just be people from my awful peninsular (penis-ular) state.

jshackles

What happened to Enhanced Steam? Is it no longer possible to sort by sales?

It only shows Rank , Date Added , Name , Price.

Do you mean on the wishlist? Mine looks like this

Bu8E3Sm.png

And all of them work just fine for me on 9.3 with Chrome.

Tonton

What happened to Enhanced Steam? Is it no longer possible to sort by sales?

It only shows Rank , Date Added , Name , Price.

It shows that, user reviews and discounts(percentage and amount) for me
Are you sure it's working? When it updated for me it wasn't working until I confirmed the new permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom