• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
my honest opinion is that mad max looks like a good game to give away on modbot

oh no double post

image.php

Ultimadrago

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ultimadrago:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ultimadrago, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cook, Serve, Delicious -- MB-4EFEB36E5382EACE - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.

t1440871540z1.png

Positing this again as the winner already had the game. "Battle Kitchen" is a free-add on, not a separate paid DLC, so I urge that if you already have the base game not to enter.

Thanks again, all!

MRORANGE

And it's done :)

There is still a lot to do but my holidays ends this week so not much time for this project left, I'll tinker it here and there, still have not made a backplate lol, and the internals are still in jumbles and I might replace the speaker, but overall I really enjoyed making it and I wholly recommend anyone going for it to have a go.

There is still a lot to do but my holidays ends this week so not much time for this project left, I'll tinker it here and there, still have not made a backplate lol, and the internals are still in jumbles and I might replace the speaker, but overall I really enjoyed making it and I wholly recommend anyone going for it to have a go.

Wow, looks awesome! Glad you could recover from the mishap! ^^

Nzyme32

Positing this again as the winner already had the game. "Battle Kitchen" is a free-add on, not a separate paid DLC, so I urge that if you already have the base game not to enter.

Thanks again, all!

I'd enter for it but don't have the base game :/

Very nice. SFII is the perfect way to give it a spin

Pachimari

Oh man, GMG locked my account, probably because of my 2 accounts during the pricing error for Mad Max. I'm in touch with them on mail now though, so hopefully they won't revoke my FIFA 16 pre-order by closing my other account.

Grief.exe

So what's the consensus on Mad Max? Does it look like a good game... considering all the WB... unpleasantness?

How can there be a consensus? No one has played it.

Personally, I think it looks terrible. The Assassin's Creed fans on SteamGAF think it looks great. Take your pick based on your personal taste.

If anything, WB's aggressive price protection
and that gameplay footage
should give you pause.

It's beautiful. Congrats!

Jawmuncher

Oh man, GMG locked my account, probably because of my 2 accounts during the pricing error for Mad Max. I'm in touch with them on mail now though, so hopefully they won't revoke my FIFA 16 pre-order by closing my other account.

Tsk tsk, that's what happens when you get greedy.

Haunted

that's cute!

God damn, that looks so good

Personally, I think it looks terrible. The Assassin's Creed fans on SteamGAF think it looks great. Take your pick based on your personal taste.

should give you pause.

There could be a consensus of what gameplay there is, how it looks, and the like. I've been gone for the last few weeks so I haven't been able to catch any streams or videos of the gameplay that I know people were playing on twitch.

If it's like a AC type of game, I might skip it since, I only played AC1,2, & Black Flag. I didn't burn myself out on that series/game type, and I don't care to start to now.

Momentary

Banned
Raiden IV finally got dated for a September 3rd release along with this information that might have already been posted before... but I don't know:

Those who own 'Raiden III Digital Edition' can receive additional 10% discount on 'Raiden IV: OverKill' for a week after release, adding up to a total of 20% discount, as a special launching promotion.

Get Hype!

ss_e3c80bba3b51b3c9a9c4d3cfd4f43dfcfaeb7b26.600x338.jpg

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Congrats, such a cute little cabinet <3

dex3108

There could be a consensus of what gameplay there is, how it looks, and the like. I've been gone for the last few weeks so I haven't been able to catch any streams or videos of the gameplay that I know people were playing on twitch.

If it's like a AC type of game, I might skip it since, I only played AC1,2, & Black Flag. I didn't burn myself out on that series/game type, and I don't care to start to now.

You can read first impressions here

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1101836&page=100000

Hitman System Requirements from Steam XD

MINIMUM:

Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 6870
DirectX: Version 11

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Madridista, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridista, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Poker Night 2 -- MB-2B63B7317CC34CD4 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 7 entrants total.

t1440877305z1.png

Black Ops 3 beta runs like poop for me with stupid frame drops everywhere. No idea what's going on.

Even turning stuff all the way down, which I shouldn't have to, solves nothing.

R9 270
8 Gigs of RAM and i5 3750k shouldn't be performing this badly.

Hinomura

Thumbs up! :)

Backlogger

should give you pause.

giphy.gif

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

It looks really good!

Knurek

Black Ops 3 beta runs like poop for me with stupid frame drops everywhere. No idea what's going on.

R9 270
8 Gigs of RAM and i5 3750k shouldn't be performing this badly.

Close Chrome, if it's anything like Advanced Warfare, 8 GB RAM is on the low side of things (I had AW routinely allocate 6GB)

Phinor

I'll try medium since it defaulted to high for me. I don't have a super beefy PC mind you.

Well the game still stutters on my computer if I turn everything to low/off etc. so you might just be out of luck like I am. 3570k as well, overclocked to 4.5GHz, 16G DDR3 and a GTX 970.

Try Windowed (Full Screen) mode. And set resolution scale to 1.
I'll give that a shot.
Close Chrome, if it's anything like Advanced Warfare, 8 GB RAM is on the low side of things (I had AW routinely allocate 6GB)
Jesus. I do use Chrome as well lol.
Well the game still stutters on my computer if I turn everything to low/off etc. so you might just be out of luck like I am. 3570k as well, overclocked to 4.5GHz, 16G DDR3 and a GTX 970.

Oh I thought it was my GPU :x

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

Blops3 only uses about 4gb total.

Chrome only uses memory that isn't already allocated.

Parsnip

That's incorrect.
From what I've seen, AC fans (me included) consistently expect it to be mechanically solid but mediocre and boring, like Mordor.

It didn't help dex but I do like my games Windowed Fullscreen.

Thanks Knurek it really was Chrome actually. Seemed to have solved it.
Blops3 only uses about 4gb total.

Chrome only uses memory that isn't already allocated.

True but whatever was going on closing Chrome seemed to fix it.

*shrug* until otherwise.

Freezard

Tales from the Borderlands
The Wolf Among Us
The Walking Dead Season 2
The Walking Dead 400 Days
Poker Night 2

€12.44

Any objections? Game of Thrones isn't really worth playing if you don't watch/like the show I'm guessing?

The Wolf Among Us
Poker Night 2

€12.44

Any objections? Game of Thrones isn't really worth playing if you don't watch/like the show I'm guessing?
Apparently its not even worth it if you do like/watch the show

Hektor

Some evil people are planning to spoil MGS5 by making clickbait threads on GAF.

Stay safe. Dont venture outside steamgaf.
You shouldnt do that anyways

Wok

The Wolf Among Us
Poker Night 2

€12.44

I got bored after the first episode. Definitely not high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom