• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just started playing Darksiders 1 on Steam and it keeps crashing on me. I have to restart my PC every time it does that and it's starting to get annoying. Sometimes it happens during a cutscene or sometimes when there is gameplay. What is causing it?

Is it just me or is Pix The Cat not as... responsive as Pacman CEDX? It kinda scratches the same itch and I am pretty good in the CEDX (like top100 in the world good) but doing fast moves in Pix just doesn't work that well.

Finished the swapper. There were two or three puzzles that really messed me up but once I wrapped my head around the logical steps this game asks of you I was able to go back and smash the shit out of puzzles that had me scratching my head for way too long.

But man, what a bummer when you finish the whole game and have zero achievements to show for it lol

Now, someone needs to make the swapper x the fall

Vlad

Finished the swapper. There were two or three puzzles that really messed me up but once I wrapped my head around the logical steps this game asks of you I was able to go back and smash the shit out of puzzles that had me scratching my head for way too long.

But man, what a bummer when you finish the whole game and have zero achievements to show for it lol

It's only a bummer until you see what you had to do to GET those achievements. Once I read a guide and actually did all that, I was confident that there was absoltely no way I would have ever stumbled across any of it.

Uzzy

Which ending did you pick then? And do you have any thoughts on the philosophical stuff in the game?

Dr Dogg

Wonder what's the longest Steam Recommendation so far? I've done a couple of 700+ worders before but I think I've gone over the top this time. And it's not even that informational!

More importantly - how's Excel?

Good but I haven't done anything complicated with it yet bar a few tables and basic sums and cross worksheet references. Interface is much better than 2013 that's for sure. Office 2016 is on the Insider Program if you want to try it yourself for 90 days. Microsoft obviously want the feedback as I've got nagged every once and a while to try it out.

It's only a bummer until you see what you had to do to GET those achievements. Once I read a guide and actually did all that, I was confident that there was absoltely no way I would have ever stumbled across any of it.

Eh, I'll look up what the deal is. I'm sure it's interesting but I feel burned out from having to YouTube a couple of those puzzles. I feel like the game defeated me hah

Which ending did you pick then? And do you have any thoughts on the philosophical stuff in the game?
I chose to swap. I felt that, having gone through everything I did and still having the will to survive that my character deserved better.

Not saying it was right, i just felt that after not questioning the ethical dilemmas concerning the hundreds of swaps I'd already done that the character wasn't going to start shying away from them now.

fertygo

Dat Grim Dawn deal. fuck I'm tempted

My regional full price still cheaper tho, but its easier to buy with my paypal

but is this mean similar cut at steamstore can possibly happen soon?

L.O.R.D

Found it really boring myself

The Last Stinker.

That game was garbage when it first came out on consoles. Well maybe that is mean. It was real basic though and boring.

thanks , dodged a bullet
but the game look very colorful ( duh , the name of the game )
i was hoping something like crash

there is even a physical copy of the game for PS4 that being sold in my county for $40-$45
so i thought if there a physical PS4 version, so the game is more fun

Eternia

Is it just me or is Pix The Cat not as... responsive as Pacman CEDX? It kinda scratches the same itch and I am pretty good in the CEDX (like top100 in the world good) but doing fast moves in Pix just doesn't work that well.
I had the same feeling too, especially when the speed ramps up. Some people have mentioned it might be because of the grid-based design. Whatever the issue is, it definitely makes it less fun.

L.O.R.D

Just downloaded tt borderlands from their website
Do I have to login to my account every time I load the game? Is there any patch that remove that?

Also I am trying to verify my account on the website, I got the email and clicked on the link and it load me the page, but still it say I didn't verify my account

Tenrius

I played it for two hours a year ago and got an achievement lol ("II"). No idea what it was for though.

Arthea

Viridi has to be second most boring thing I ever tried to do, I give up

What do people find in it? baffling

it's not just you, I complained about it several days ago, so disappointed with that game as I was almost 100% sure I'll like it, I don't

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Viridi has to be second most boring thing I ever tried to do, I give up

What do people find in it? baffling

It's only as boring as you make it. :3

Look at how far my succulents have come in almost two weeks!

5cWBWCL.jpg

Anteater

finally, found a way into that Lornruk castle in the witcher, i was too drunk

is this posted ?

its now $3.99

there some negative reviews for it
is it good game ?

game with automatic ass creed platforming and really basic beat'em'up gameplay, it's worth it if you can get it in a bundle for like a buck, looks pretty

Dr Dogg

game with automatic ass creed platforming and really basic beat'em'up gameplay, it's worth it if you can get it in a bundle for like a buck, looks pretty

Hey, hey, hey. What you've just described there is Enslaved and not anything at all Assy or Creedy. You take that back!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I played a bit of Tinker and at no point did the game erroneously assume I wanted to run up a wall. That makes it register very low on the AssCreed scale.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
two weeks! the patience, perseverance, resilience! are you even a human?

I think your screenshot in activity feed is to blame I tried it at all, I should have known better

It's just a little toy to keep an eye on every few days. Interactivity is very low, but that's what I find enjoyable about it. I can tend to my duties quickly depending on how hectic my schedule gets, or I can leave it up and running in the background while I work at the desk to look at here and there!

I have my trusty snail agent Leafhopper to prepare morale reports for me every few days. A flower won't bloom if it's feelin the gloom~

Anteater

i'm happy everyone is calling it ass creed, it's much easier to type

Hey, hey, hey. What you've just described there is Enslaved and not anything at all Assy or Creedy. You take that back!

you need to press a button to jump in enslaved! you hold a button to platform in that last stinker game I thiiiink, like ass creed

but you're sure to reach the other end holding or mashing the jump button either way lol

Maniac

Banned
Someone spoiled the explanation for the sniper's stripper outfit for me and I won't venture in any more MGSV spoiler threads because its shittiness made me shake my head so hard I nearly got a concussion.

It's unsafe!

Were you ashamed of your words & deeds?

Tenrius

Hmm, this Tinker game looks right up my alley (love colorful platformers in general). How did I ever miss its release more than a year ago?

iosefe

stop playing ass creed and clicker games and finish witcher 3 DR DOGG
Speaking of which. I finally launched it

HD 7790 2GB card. But fairly smooth. Motion blur sucks though.

Will fiddle with things tonight. Should probably actually put a dent into Witcher 2, but uninstalled to play witcher 1

Anteater

Hmm, this Tinker game looks right up my alley (love colorful platformers in general). How did I ever miss its release more than a year ago?

I think it was in a bundle before for really cheap, that's where I got it, while it doesn't do anything cool and it's probably worse than most basic platformers, it's not actually bad for what it's going for.

Speaking of which. I finally launched it

HD 7790 2GB card. But fairly smooth. Motion blur sucks though.

Will fiddle with things tonight. Should probably actually put a dent into Witcher 2, but uninstalled to play witcher 1

witcher 3 runs pretty well but man it's demanding and look pretty ass hell

talk about unreasonable demands

i haven't even seen him post screenshots about the witcha, he's worse than dennis at this point!

Parsnip

I played a bit of Tinker and at no point did the game erroneously assume I wanted to run up a wall. That makes it register very low on the AssCreed scale.

I understood that reference.

This doesn't look half-bad:

CNnTmr_W8AQGkRl.png

Looks uncomfortably angular. I hope someone makes a good fightpad for sf5 though. Didn't care for the fightpads for sf4 and sfxt, the d-pad on those felt like garbage to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom