• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see BundleStars has Shadow of Mordor Complete for $6. Anyone know if it's just one key or multiple keys? I already have the base game but want the DLC, it would be nice to be able to give away the base game.

I also agree with the majority that it is mind boggling that Ace Attorney games aren't on Steam. They have a guarantee hit on their hands and they are just sitting on it.

Purkake4

Banned
Some Witcher fan art.

o6zd4ho.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I see BundleStars has Shadow of Mordor Complete for $6. Anyone know if it's just one key or multiple keys? I already have the base game but want the DLC, it would be nice to be able to give away the base game.

It's one key, unfortunately!

I just bought it, though, thanks for the heads up.

They also have Planetary Annihilation for $1.

Mivey

I guess the low sales that version must surely have, have all but destroyed any chance of a Steam release:
Capcom Employee A:"So how many copies did it sell?"
Capcom Employee B: "One moment ... Like 32 copies"
Capcom Employee A:"Well, the USA has three times as many people, so if we translate it, we get less then 100"
Capcom Employee B:"Huh, I guess focusing solely on Japan, a country with a barely functioning economy, makes total sense after all."

I guess the low sales that version must surely have, have all but destroyed any chance of a Steam release:
Capcom Employee A:"So how many copies did it sell?"
Capcom Employee B: "One moment ... Like 32 copies"
Capcom Employee A:"Well, the USA has three times as many people, so if we translate it, we get less then 100"
Capcom Employee B:"Huh, I guess focusing solely on Japan, a country with a barely functioning economy, makes total sense after all."

You don't want these on Steam. They are REALLYYYYYYYYYY OLD ports. They've been released near the same time as DS versions but are based on the GBA version.

Pachimari

Ucchedavāda;213714141 said:
How so? Story? Design? Both?

Just be getting frustrated beyond belief. Bad checkpoints, stupid accuracy of the final boss, stupid AI, strange game design leaving me with 6 bullets only, and enemies being able to take 12 shots before dying, or multiple headshots.

Although I did finally complete Mafia!

bbd23

im having a weird issue with doom... my fps is pretty much locked at 60 but when playing it feels like theres slowdown at times even when just moving the camera around an area where nothing is happening. the little disk part on pc's case starts flashing a lot when this happens but im not sure what to do.

doom is the only game its happening with. its really triggering.

If Capcom is porting Ace Attorney HD they need to do it right

let us switch between hd and sd sprites please Capcom ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

looked more into DLGamer...seems like they do a form of that "hey, give us your phone number so we can verify your order" stuff

I know they are considered legit but eh...I might just pay the couple extra dollars at GMG for Mankind Divided instead

looked more into DLGamer...seems like they do a form of that "hey, give us your phone number so we can verify your order" stuff

I know they are considered legit but eh...I might just pay the couple extra dollars at GMG for Mankind Divided instead

Probs what I'm doing too. Games Republic isn't answering either so their support must be shiiiiiiiiieeeeeet.

Nzyme32

Probs what I'm doing too. Games Republic isn't answering either so their support must be shiiiiiiiiieeeeeet.

GMG doesn't have stellar support either imo. That's why (surprisingly) I turn to Steam for the less certain purchases since their support (ie refunds) are fast... well automated. It's the machines we should thank.

GMG doesn't have stellar support either imo. That's why (surprisingly) I turn to Steam for the less certain purchases since their support (ie refunds) are fast... well automated. It's the machines we should thank.
Yeah I suppose but I'm gonna enjoy Deus Ex no matter what. At least GMG responds to me via email and twitter.

Corpekata

Banned
GMG's support for me has been fantastic. Refunded a number of preorders in the past (because they themselves or a competitor offered it a lower price) and it's usually taken care of within 24 hours.

Sch1sm

GMG's support for me has been fantastic. Refunded a number of preorders in the past (because they themselves or a competitor offered it a lower price) and it's usually taken care of within 24 hours.

Nicer to you than me. They've only ever offered to give me credit for their store, even if the error was on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom