• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - - - - - - - - - - - -23rd August
Steins Gate 0 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 23th September
Final Fantasy XV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -30th September
Mafia III - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th October
Sid Meier's Civilization VI - - - - - - - - - - - - -21st October
The Last Guardian - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -28th October
Wold of Final Fantasy - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -28th October
Dishonored 2 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -11th Novemeber

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - - - - 6th December
Tyranny - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TBA 2016
Cuphead - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TBA 2016
Clustertruck - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TBA 2016

I don't even know how to handle all the bolded. Fall is ridicilous.

Tizoc

I can get Shadwen from the 2016 bundle for USD 5 as I own the other games.
Worth getting for $5 or wait?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shadwen is cheaper in the bundle than stand alone if you own the other stuff, but still too much probably

Just installed my GTX 1070... my God it's beautiful

tumblr_n8tqcqPhPB1thowlgo1_250.gif

thank Christ Mafia 3 had that humble bundle price error where I Got it $30

Deus Ex and Dishonored 2 I Got for $45 from GMG

now it's just Dead Rising and Pac-Mayne and I'll be set for fall! :D

Adnor

Banned

Additional Features & Functionalities:
Save System - Now supports up to five save slots
Controller Support - Native Xbox 360/Xbox One and PlayStation DualShock 4 controller support with matching button icons
Resolution Settings - supports 4K and beyond
Variable Frame Rate - uncapped frame rate including support for 144Hz monitors with Nvidia G-SYNC technology
Customizable & rebindable keyboard and mouse settings
Russian localization

While it isn't priced at the recommended Steam Exchange Rate, it isn't a horrible price like most Capcom games, so they're learning!

Wok

I sided with Deus Ex. Need more info on the PC version of NMS, and I also wonder how much I will actually play NMS with other games to play too. I think I'll decide when it releases if I'll get both.... but then that means also thinking ahead, and there are so many games that I know I want:

Abzu - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2nd August
No Man's Sky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -12th August
Obduction - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -24th August
The Turing Test - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -30th August
Dead Rising Remaster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -13th September
Walking Dead: Season 3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TBA 2016
Aragami - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TBA 2016

Where is Seasons Fall?

Where is event[0]?

Where is Manifold Garden?

Where is Miegakure?

How come no one told me anti aliasing was dope? I can turn it up past off or FXAA now.
You know what's dope? Super sampling!

I remember Giant Bomb playing Far Cry 3 on console and then PC back to back and saying look at how nice it is. Now I'm playing it above 1080p and I want it even cleaner.

You know what's dope? Super sampling!

I remember Giant Bomb playing Far Cry 3 on console and then PC back to back and saying look at how nice it is. Now I'm playing it above 1080p and I want it even cleaner.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna try that, I never the extra processing head room to really use super sampling.

I sided with Deus Ex. Need more info on the PC version of NMS, and I also wonder how much I will actually play NMS with other games to play too. I think I'll decide when it releases if I'll get both.... but then that means also thinking ahead, and there are so many games that I know I want:

Abzu - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2nd August
No Man's Sky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -12th August
Obduction - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -24th August
The Turing Test - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -30th August
Dead Rising Remaster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -13th September
Walking Dead: Season 3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TBA 2016
Aragami - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TBA 2016

Too much AAA trash

in for Civ VI

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So I'm going to preface this with saying that I've bedn living at my grandmas at weekdays for awhile and that she's told me her internet doesn't work. Which means I've been pretty miserable, no internet, only phone.
So to my surprise I today see something behind the shoe rack, a small white box, with an even smaller black cover. I open the cover and to my surprise it's a fucking fibre box but she has her cables leading to the telephone jack.

I'm done

Nzyme32

Where is Seasons Fall?

Where is event[0]?

Where is Manifold Garden?

Where is Miegakure?

No idea what that is
No idea what that is
You are wrong - release date 2017
I've wanted it for ages; Is it releasing this year? Every year I ask this

Too much AAA trash

in for Civ VI

This is the first year in a long time with so many "AAA" titles. DX and Mafia in particular are there based on my love for the originals, which were hardly "AAA", same with Civ.

Doomedfool

Tharsis and Kholat are two games I am interested in. The rest don't appeal to me, so I guess I will jump in the lowest tier.

Ludens

Banned
Kholat is good, I posted my opinion like two weeks ago, the only annoying thing is you can die and apparently there's no obvious goal (but I'll simplify for you, you need to find some pages of a diary scattered in the world to end the game). Also the game will make run your GPU VERY hot, be aware.

Wok

No idea what that is
No idea what that is
I want it; had no idea it was releasing this year / is it releasing this year?
I've wanted it for ages; Is it releasing this year?

A cool chatbot-based 2001 Odyssey first person exploration game.
More info about that at Gamescon end of August. By the devs of Blocks That Matter and Tetrobot.
2017 is a placeholder, game should be released this year.
It would be about time. Last I heard, 2016 was likely.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ucchedavāda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Engineers -- MB-2E80563DFB238A6D - Taken by Wok
Savage Lands -- MB-B4FC2111245E1125 - Taken by derExperte. 1 entrants total.
Rust -- MB-904D7822003DD5EB - Taken by darkchewie

t1470767096z1.png

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Engineers -- MB-13E41E0C8687DA85 - Taken by electroflame. 12 entrants total.

t1470767512z1.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCA1pAx740

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom