• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Idlemaster minimizes to the system tray! I wish I would have known about that long ago. It must have been in there a while since jshackles stopped working on it. Ha.

yuraya

So how many of you defending low Metacritic scores are gonna go see Suicide Squad?

Sometimes a low Metacritic is worth it.

Ir8xbiD.gif

rtcn63

The Evil Within doesn't even have an 80 on metacritic (any platform). Although that's probably somewhat because it ran like shit at launch.

It's (at least) an 80 game to me brah

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
E1XupaU.png

3zjMoQS.png

bLEFwfb.png

bKAtYgH.png

The last thing i'd do is to look at metacritic, personally. Would've missed out on some of my favorite videogames if i did.

Honestly I don't blame the reviewers for rating the Drakengard games low. First one while interesting is horrible to actually play and 3 runs like shit hitting 10 FPS at times which makes combat harder than it needs to be for an action RPG also a lot of the character stories are DLC.

Nier and DP were robbed though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

Tizoc

New Humble Comic Book bundle is Dark Horse 30th anniversary centric
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/dark-horse-30th-anniversary-comics-bundle

DO NOT READ THE GOON: CHINATOWN UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE FIRST VOLUMES FIRST. The book's plot becomes way more impactful if you read the first books first.
The rest are fine, dunno if the old Ghost series aged well though, and it doesn't appear to have Xenozoic Tales
aOsfqjU.jpg

AKA Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, so hopefully it's the week 2 bonus

New Humble Comic Book bundle is Dark Horse 30th anniversary centric
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/dark-horse-30th-anniversary-comics-bundle

DO NOT READ THE GOON: CHINATOWN UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE FIRST VOLUMES FIRST. The book's plot becomes way more impactful if you read the first books first.
The rest are fine, dunno if the old Ghost series aged well though, and it doesn't appear to have Xenozoic Tales
AKA Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, so hopefully it's the week 2 bonus

Went in for the $15 tier. I enjoy these comic book bundles.

jonno394

Just started Alan Wake. Love the atmosphere and setting of this game, plus what appears to be a great soundtrack. Interested in the inuniverse TV series, need to watch these!

Vibranium

Banned
Wow, Quantum Break on Steam. I'll still play it when it's cheaper.

I guess Remedy probably are going to stick to the platform for their future games (wonder if they'll go with different publishers), Alan Wake's success isn't something they'd ignore.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I guess Remedy probably are going to stick to the platform for their future games (wonder if they'll go with different publishers), Alan Wake's success isn't something they'd ignore.

Their next game is a Korean F2P game so I doubt it'll be on Steam womp womp.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
just to inform you guys,Ray Gigant is out now on steam,
waiting for some one to buy it and tell us how the port is.

Honestly after hearing Liam and Matt talking about it I think I'll skip out. Hearing it starts promising and gets better progressively to dip into a disappointing ending doesn't exactly have me rushing to buy it.

Knurek

Ray Gigantis out on Steam, andis discounted 40% for the first week.
I hope the actual game doesn't have the store page typos

Corpekata

Banned
The OT title calling Ray Gigant baby's first DRPG is true, don't ignore it. And not in a "experts of the genre will laugh at it" way, but like if you've played any RPGs before it will be incredibly dull battle and mechanics wise to you.

The only "draw" is the story which is the sort of generic chosen ones that are also attending a Super Special High School sort of stuff. It's not outright terrible at least. Oh and the character animation is cool for the brief amount of time it is on screen.

gelf

Do people still sell cards, the updated process to sell cards is so annoying. On a sidenote does Idlemaster still work? I have like 3000 cards waiting.

Since the app was updated so you can confirm multiple cards at once the process is just about tolerable enough for me to sell them again.

So... I bought RimWorld and then stayed up almost all night playing RimWorld, watching my colonies die one at a time and loving it.

It's pretty good, you guys.

L.O.R.D

the heroes faces in the Rhythm scene,the boys look good,but the girl...

W3LeSpv.jpg

7BTttrc.jpg

XBIBQAR.jpg

it's really looks like someone is raping her,and she is enjoying it.

Nzyme32

So... I bought RimWorld and then stayed up almost all night playing RimWorld, watching my colonies die one at a time and loving it.

It's pretty good, you guys.

Looking at it, might get it....

I'm stuck with NMS. The more I've looked into it, the more I'm sure it would be put aside fairly quickly since it doesn't seem to offer any meaningful progression to justify the very strong grind from what I've seen thus far. I figured I would just mess with the 2hrs prior to the refund policy kick, but 2hrs probably isn't enough to really understand if the game will sit well with me. Seems the smart money might be to just give up and spend on other things, like RimWorld

AHA-Lambda

I have the feeling that Shadow Wang 2 isn't going to release this year anymore.

Yep :(

Getting a similar feeling with:
Styx 2
Divinity Original Sin 2
Tyranny
Cuphead

So basically most of the games I was looking forward to this fall >_>

the heroes faces in the Rhythm scene,the boys look good,but the girl...

XBIBQAR.jpg

it's really looks like someone is raping her,and she is enjoying it.

What game is this? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom