• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

matt05891

I swear I own just about every total war game and I don't think I ever put more then 2 hours into even one. Always tell myself I want to play this one and dont.

Papacheeks

Banned
IDTHNxK.jpg

OMG I must be out of the loop but that picture is all sorts of win!

Putin in a hurry on his Furry tractor to get some steam deals.

Endruen

I nominated Steins;Gate for the "trial of time" category (or however it's called in english). I feel proud of myself.

EDIT: And Umineko for "Villain most in need for a hug".

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
anyone got that link to put windows 10 games into steam easily?

want to pick up that steam link for forza and gow

jrcbandit

Very disappointed in the lack of daily/flash sales yet again, resulting in low levels of discounts.. I have a 45+ game wish list and almost everything is 20-40% range, one or two games are 60%. Maybe they will get slightly cheaper in the Winter sale but I doubt it.

Anyone snagged a spare copy of Life is Strange from the 1$ price mistake. I know a fellow gaffer who might be happy about it.... ahem.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nitroplus Blasters coming to Steam Dec 8th

XSEED Games ‏@XSEEDGames 3m3 minutes ago
Nitroplus Blasterz comes to Windows PC Dec 8! Includes all DLC, new color palette & added victory poses! $29.99 w/ 10% launch week discount!

ALL THE 2D FIGHTERS

Nitroplus Blasterz comes to Windows PC Dec 8! Includes all DLC, new color palette & added victory poses! $29.99 w/ 10% launch week discount!

ALL THE 2D FIGHTERS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

ANIME OUT HERE FAM

madjoki

How does Just Cause 3 run now?

I last played it when last DLC was released but doesn't look like they patched it after that.

It's performance during explosions is still very awful stutter fest. Otherwise it's pretty stable 60 fps. But consider like half of game is explosions.

I think it's CPU limited, but doesn't scale well on multiple cores/threads.

Game isn't bad too and I enjoyed it, but definitely one of those "one step forward, two steps back" compared to JC2.

My PC:

Motherboard: MSI X79A-GD45
CPU: i7 3960X @ 3.8 Ghz
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970
Memory: G.Skill Ares 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz

gngf123

ALL THE 2D FIGHTERS

So apparently this has Saya in it?

Sold.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Man, I bought Life is Strange in July for 10 bux CAD, but it's still backlogged because Pillars of Eternity is taking me an... Eternity!

Copped Dishonored for $10 plus DLC. How are the controls with keyboard and mouse? Im used to using the analog stick to control movement in stealth games. Does the K+M have a similar control set of being control of the movement?

Root Double is 50% off. Visual novel fans, Zero Escape fans in particular, should check it out.

Shit that looks gooooood. I'm gonna wishlist it and maybe buy it over the holidays when I'll actually have time to sit and enjoy it.

All these BF sales and deals across every console, PC platform and site is giving me major mental overloads. Hard to just sit still and not buy anything.

Being a Humble monthly bundle subscriber really makes it hard for me to pull the trigger on Steam sales.

I'm eyeing up Hard West atm.

gngf123

Any chances of Planet Coaster getting a discount?

I don't think Steam really does that kind of thing any more. The games on sale will probably stay the same every day.

Plus, that game only came out a week ago. Way too soon for a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom