• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

I think the Dishonored DLC being $3 each matches its historic low making it $6 for Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches. Perfect if you're like me and have the vanilla edition but don't feel like paying $10 for the GOTY edition.

Zaru

I'm gonna wait until steam stops fucking up.
Jesus how many sales have they had? And this is worse than I remember.

If someone gets Skyrim full version, does he automatically get Special Edition for free or this offer was only before the release of the latter?

Whales

Banned
Cities: Skyline is 8 bucks! I totally forgot I wanted this game until I saw it on the front page.

Are the DLCs worth it?

gabbo

Cx9yxEvXAAM2sCS

What did dinosaurs ever do to you valve?

Well that dino does appear to be giving a thumbs up.

BosSin

I think I might actually just come back for Christmas sale. Spent quite a bit on games and holidays over the past few months

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
is 'the division' good for 3 friends that like to play co-op? games like dying light were played for hours. Does the division cater to that kind of audience?

hohoXD123

Far Cry Primal and Deus Ex are cheaper elsewhere. Discount on Telltale Batman isn't much. Too early for a Planet Coaster discount. Not sure what else to get.

fallout 4 is £13.19. that's really good. that has to be the lowest i've seen it.

Yeah that's one of the few deals which I'm tempted to get.

Ice9

God Eater 2: Rage Burst is on sale for $24.99, seems like a buy for me at that price.

Any big differences between the PC and PS4 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom