• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkue

Bought Pony Island and I'm enjoying it a lot so far. However, I'm stuck right now.

Just want to know if I missed anything / if there is a trick to this level, or if I should just hope that I will be more skilled at this section when I'm not recovering from a fever.

dAzqqq6.png

Adventure Mode, stage above the lake. I survive as far as the point pictured there, however when they fire at me again after this, I always die. So close to the end of the stage...

Edit: of course right after posting this, I clear it..

wbEMX

It ran fine for me, but you definitely need at least 12GB RAM and 4GB VRAM (8GB RAM just isn't enough for prolonged sessions), and ideally also an Intel quad-core with HyperThreading and an SSD large enough to house the game.

Soooo... as someone who has an i7-4790K and an GTX970 I'm basically fucked because I only have 8 GB of (slow) RAM?

I bought Just Cause 3 retail a few days ago for ten bucks.

MUnited83

For you.
Collector's Alert
header.jpg

You can get Romero's Aftermath, the shitty game from WarZ devs,for free, by using this link: steam://install/349700

The game will be shut down in December, but it's a +1 you might wanna get before it's gone for good.

Nzyme32

Deathwing is pretty wild you guys...

Hearing the complete opposite from TotalBiscuit who is streaming it now.

Messy gameplay
Shit-tier UI
Seems designed around controllers for multiple aspects such as directing others
Framerate / performance is a mess
Sli Scaling is terrible
Menus seem broken
Gunplay feels awful - "Horrendous"
Dodgy Animations
Poor Melee

The list goes on

Edit LOL - and the game just crashed. And he's given up on it

derFeef

Hearing the complete opposite from TotalBiscuit who is streaming it now.

Messy gameplay
Shit-tier UI
Seems designed around controllers for multiple aspects such as directing others
Framerate / performance is a mess
Sli Scaling is terrible
Menus seem broken
Gunplay feels awful - "Horrendous"
Dodgy Animations
Poor Melee

The list goes on

Edit LOL - and the game just crashed. And he's given up on it

Agree with those mostly. It's still pretty wild.

Teppic

Jeez, Bethesda fucking sucks. The Ultimate Edition is only 50% off and the DLCs are not on sale separately at all. What a ripoff.
I wanted to buy the Ultimate Edition for 5€ some sales ago. It never went bellow 7.5€. I have since then lost interest in the game. Now I will never buy it.

abracadaver

Collector's Alert
header.jpg

You can get Romero's Aftermath, the shitty game from WarZ devs,for free, by using this link: steam://install/349700

The game will be shut down in December, but it's a +1 you might wanna get before it's gone for good.

The game only is in my library while it's installed?

I deleted it and it's gone

lazerfox

Almost finished Rise of Tomb Raider and it's just amazing.

Now I'm looking for more AAA third person games. Maybe an Assassin's Creed or Mad Max? Anyone can recommend something on sale?

Almost finished Rise of Tomb Raider and it's just amazing.

Now I'm looking for more AAA third person games. Maybe an Assassin's Creed or Mad Max? Anyone can recommend something on sale?

AC Unity it's on sale for ~13 euros, it's fixed and if you play it stealthily you can really have some fun.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Valen, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Valen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lolly Joe #2 -- MB-8EFC6459EE4065AD - Taken by chronomac. 3 entrants total.
Lolly Joe -- MB-17EE428E795B9B3A - Taken by Teppic. 6 entrants total.

t1480027725z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom