• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

With 394 Mexican pesos that make for 19.03 USD as of this talking, I got...

*Portal
*Portal 2
*Bastion
*LISA: Complete Edition (Includes expansion/sequel Lisa The Joyful, soundtrack and art)
*Borderlands 2 GOTY
*The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
*Monkey Island 2: Special Edition
*Life Is Strange Episodes 1 to 5
*The Beginner's Guide
*The Stanley Parable
*To The Moon (Soundtrack included)

All these years I've been almost exclusively a Nintendo gamer, but I was always curious about the Portal games and hearing they were so cheap prompted me to finally get a taste of PC Gaming goodness. Aside from Undertale last year and a random Sonic Humble Bundle years ago, I had never bought anything from Steam before tonight. Man, am I thrilled to make up for lost time!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

*Portal
*Portal 2
*Bastion
*LISA: Complete Edition (Includes expansion/sequel Lisa The Joyful, soundtrack and art)
*Borderlands 2 GOTY
*The Beginner's Guide
*The Stanley Parable

All these years I've been almost exclusively a Nintendo gamer, but I was always curious about the Portal games and hearing they were so cheap prompted me to finally get a taste of PC Gaming goodness. Aside from Undertale last year and a random Sonic Humble Bundle years ago, I had never bought anything from Steam before tonight. Man, am I thrilled to make up for lost time!

This is a really really great start to a library. Welcome!

Sch1sm

*Portal
*Portal 2
*Bastion
*Borderlands 2 GOTY
*The Beginner's Guide
*The Stanley Parable

Gotta agree with Stump on this one. Absolutely great haul for a first time. You'll get a lot of enjoyment out of this list. Some of my favourite Steam games are on there, even. Welcome to the regular Gaben payout.

reKon

Banned

*Portal
*Portal 2
*Bastion
*Borderlands 2 GOTY
*The Beginner's Guide
*The Stanley Parable

Portal 2 is going to be the best game in that list and one of the best single player campaigns you'll ever play

Tubie

*Portal
*Portal 2
*Bastion
*Borderlands 2 GOTY
*The Beginner's Guide
*The Stanley Parable

Excellent list and at a great price.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gamestop requires a US-based payment method.

image.php

saoirse with the disappointment

Werd

Gamestop won't let me check out. Oops! processing error on both cards, both good and US based.
edit: Paypal worked.

Grabbed Deus Ex, Tomb Raider and the Season Pass. Incredible deals from GameStop and I could not pass up those prices.

If anybody can pay with PayPal Gift I could buy the games for you if you are out of US. I have a GC so you'd be doing me a favor if anything. Just note you get a steam key for the games so I am unsure if that would apply to a non-us account.

Purchased Hitman, got an email that my order was processed, but I haven't received the email with the code yet.

I purchased it like 2 hours ago.

madjoki

Those Gamestop Square Enix prices are glitches for sure.

Looks like they just discounted everything -75% (expect Deus Ex Mankind Divided base game).

Go fast if you want those and hope you don't get manual review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom