• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

haikira

Not sure why the general Steam thread is locked for the duration of the sale, but because it is, I'll have to ask here. Does anyone know if in the UK, retail copies of Rome 2 or Steamworks? Couldn't find anything on Amazon and I'm wanting to buy it as a gift.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I know I have a problem when I get really excited for the daily deals only to find out that I own every single one of them. :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not sure why the general Steam thread is locked for the duration of the sale, but because it is, I'll have to ask here. Does anyone know if in the UK, retail copies of Rome 2 or Steamworks? Couldn't find anything on Amazon and I'm wanting to buy it as a gift.

Rome 2 is Steamworks, yes.

denx

I think Rome 2 is a Steamworks game, so retail copies should activate on Steam.

cbox

Since the expansion, practically rock solid. Netcode is a bit iffy, few graphical glitches here and there, but as a port that allows you to play at high res on modern systems with relatively little fuss + multiplayer via steamworks, more than worth the $7.50.

solid, bought!

BeesEight

No discount on XCOM Enemy Within sucks. Winter sale it is then.

Papers Please looks good though.

Yeah, was wondering what sort of discount it would get. Nothing is pretty disappointing. I don't hold much hope for the Christmas sale on that one. Maybe next summer.

Li Kao

Mmh, I wonder if it would be better to play the re-release of FFVII on PC or emulate a legit copy ? If we don't speak about achievements, are there reasons to prefer the PC version ?

Happy Day 2 of the sale, everyone! 3 hour giveaway so if you don't win you still have time to buy the daily deal :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Paper's Please -- MB-C224C90EF0C1EB4D

t1385673018z1.png

okayfrog

Banned
Discounts on Papers Please and FFVII aren't enough to jump on. I am safe for today unless the deal at 6pm ends up being good or I decide to pick up Dishonored for $6 on GameFly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom