• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

15 minutes left to decide if I should buy Antichamber and Rogue Legacy now, or wait until the Christmas sale and hope they get the same daily/flash discounts then... since it's not like I'll have time to play them in between.

elhav

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Botanicula -- MB-BFBDEA59B6228E04 - Taken by Purkake4. 5 entrants total.

t1385758029z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've never used paypal in that manner before, but we'll just see how it goes then~

There'll be a tiny fee involved (about 15c), presumably due it being an international transaction to another personal account (I get hit with it even though the notification states that there won't be a fee if paying from a bank account, which I do).

The_Monk

Alright karma is in its place, good mood has been restored and I'm back just in time to check the news deals.

Hope you have have been doing great, fellow GAFfers! ;)

feel

Dishonored at 83% for $5? Lmao just how pissed were Amazon at not having bethesda keys all this time. Bought. Like usual, I'll worry about dlc later if I even end up finishing it and am left wanting more. Glad I'm not ocd about having to buy the GOTY/complete versions of games I don't even know if I'll want more of by the time I watch the credits.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
iEEAUQ6.jpg

Percentages and prices not yet updated.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Watch as people buy the dailies before the price drops roll over in the next few minutes.

There is very little grind in Rogue Legacy.

I disagree. It feels like you are not grinding because of the novelty of the levels, but it is near-impossible to progress through an area and beat its boss without passing the specific skill threshold where average enemies move from two-hit kills to one-hit kills. When you've finished the game a few times you really get to understanding how the whole thing was not quite as free as you thought, and it was instead mostly just a grind. :/

Rogue Legacy is a game that I liked a lot more as I was playing than I did when I got nearer to the end and eventually finished.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ghosts is 17% off. Acti breaking the bank a bit there.

Watch as people buy the dailies before the price drops roll over in the next few minutes.

The discount changes kick in immediately; it's just the front page that lags behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom