• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

WELL

Copons is definitely GOING EAST!!!

Chinese people, beware of the manliness of my Swedish-branded/Chinese-owned truck of the death!

The_Monk

In € for those Euro-GAFfers.

sjsW5kP.jpg

EDIT Prices still updating.

mrgone

Is there an active coupon at Greenmangaming right now? Euro Truck Sim 2's supposed to 75% off there in a day or so, so there might be good to wait

Also Spelunky for $3.74 is literally the best deal Steam's ever had.

Colin.

Alright, based on previous Payday posts, it looks like it is just a bunch of people asking to get in on 4 packs lol. So I hereby declare, that I will host a 4 pack. Just PM me for my email address to send me $7.50 by Amazon GC.

Although, might of picked a bad time for this post. Thread speed is crazy.

fantomena

BUY SPELUNKY YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 75% IS A FUCKING STEAL. PLEASE BUY IT. JUST PLEASE FUCKING BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a587fd6a35.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
There is very little grind in Rogue Legacy.

I feel bad for not playing this game more, but it didn't grab me immediately. I put in about 45 minutes, and it seemed like nothing BUT a grind. Does this change at some point? It just seemed like go in to the castle, die rather quickly, then do it again. And again. And again.

KarmaCow

I would reccomend getting Dishonoured GotY now if you ever plan on getting it, doubt it will be cheaper than this price mistake for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom