• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That one's a winner. Saoirse is incredibly charming when you see her in motion (and hear her speak!), but still photos don't always seem to capture what makes her special. I think the picture you're using now does.

It's an oldie but a goodie. The only downside is that it's not very moustache-friendly. :p

Anteater

Bioshock infinite is really pretty, I was taking pictures and stuff like a tourist just 10mins ago but man it sure escalated quickly. Now I'm standing on a pile of corpses with buildings burning up :lol

kulapik

First damage: Far Cry 3 from Amazon. I probably should have waited to see if Steam puts a better price, and I doubt it, and also Far Cry 3 is RU locked (right?) Waiting for NA-Trading-GAF (I H8 and gabbo, basically) in order to buy Skyrim.

When users stop requesting features that make sense. So, probably never. :)

By the way, why some of them have it but some not? :p

Not sure if already posted, but some new Gaben art at reddit.

Here

iHrnTf53a7yUM.jpg

Love the pixelated console warriors.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
By the way, why some of them have it but some not? :p

Some games are on sale, some aren't. :p

In the case with Thief, it's on sale but the store page doesn't mention exactly why.

fantomena

Lawl .I have most of the games I want so tons of deals on GameFly, Amazon, GamersGate etc. is uninteresting for me. I still want for example Deadly Premonition, Shadow Warrior and Godus.

elhav

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead space -- MB-A8E47EC4DA8B127C - Taken by Teppic
Who wants some horror action?

Li Kao

Lawl .I have most of the games I want so tons of deals on GameFly, Amazon, GamersGate etc. is uninteresting for me. I still want for example Deadly Premonition, Shadow Warrior and Godus.

Why you want to play Godus with the horrendous previews it had is beyond me.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Bioshock infinite is really pretty, I was taking pictures and stuff like a tourist just 10mins ago but man it sure escalated quickly. Now I'm standing on a pile of corpses with buildings burning up :lol
Yeah, it certainly has its moments. I took a bunch of screenshots during my playthrough, too (major spoilers).
The entire game is very screenshot worthy. I took a lot too (spoilers). One of my favorites for the wrong reasons:

Aesius

I found a fix that remedied my problem instantly.

From the Steam community hub. Basically all you do is link your Steam account to your Square Enix account.

This is great, thanks!

Now I can launch the game, but it crashes instantly on the EIDOS FMV intro. Fuuuuck.

Decado

Now that it has been out for a while, received patches, perhaps mods, how is Heroes VI?

Always been more a fan of the Age of Wonders series, but I did enjoy HoMM2 and HoMM3. The last two, not so much.

Wag

Guys, do you think Van Helsing pack will go below $6.79 any time soon? I want to pick it up but I don't think I'll get around to playing it for a while.

Lautaro

Now that it has been out for a while, received patches, perhaps mods, how is Heroes VI?

Always been more a fan of the Age of Wonders series, but I did enjoy HoMM2 and HoMM3. The last two, not so much.

Is a pretty solid game. I played 3 and 5 and I can tell you that has the same virtues (and defects) with a few minor gameplay changes so if you like the franchise, you'll enjoy it.

I'm about to buy Skyrim. Should I take the Legendary Edition?

Yeah, if you plan on buying the DLC it's better to start off with the additions Dawnguard adds.Without getting into specifics, the Dawnguard DLC sort of enhances one of the main faction questlines.

If you want to know exactly:
The Companions questline which you can start in Whiterun allows you to become a werewolf, the Dawnguard DLC adds a werewolf skill tree that makes using the form more worthwhile.

Annubis

Yeah, if you plan on buying the DLC it's better to start off with the additions Dawnguard adds.Without getting into specifics, the Dawnguard DLC sort of enhances one of the main faction questlines.

Dawnguard also gives you what I consider to be the best companion available.

How long would you guys estimate the dragonborn DLC for Skyrim to be? I beat the game when it originally came out, but never got any of the dlc.

To complete it: 4 hours
To do everything in it: 10 hours

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm waiting for the end of year "JaseC changes his avatar every 2 weeks for a year" mashup in the vain of that Noah Kalina thingy.

I think such a video would be so long that it would break YouTube were someone to try to upload it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Amazon has Saints Row IV for $14.99.

Is it as poorly optimized as 3? 60FPS one second, then hitting the low 40s just by driving through the city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom