• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they won any game(s) of their choice for up to $25 :O.
Daaaaaang. Speevy is good people. SteamGAF is good people.

Same here, I'm having a great time with the game. I finally got to the "open world" part of the game and I'm having an absolute blast with it. I get why people say the first 9 chapters of the game are just a tutorial though. The combat has finally opened up and it's some of the best in the series.

I'm also looking forward to XIII-2 and, eventually, LR.
That's excellent to hear! Can't wait to play more.

Spyware

Got very confused by the huge FFXIII pic on Featured Deals since that wasn't there before. I guess they were tired of showing whatever FF was showing before (VII, was it?)

Speevy

Banned
Okay, Locust is the winner!

Congratulations!

I'll find him on Steam and we'll deal with the particulars.

Thank you all for participating.

Milamber

It's gonna be New Years soon!

aVV9wrK.jpg

Not only does the $25 not cover YNAB, so it's money out of your own pocket, but it's YNAB.

I don't think anyone really 'won' tonight.

Well Locust gets to choose any Steam game that has an equivalent price of up to $25.

I can't believe someone said YNAB and actually won (such an unconventional guess)... the game is rigged folks :p

YNAB always pops up during a sale like this when someone...needs a budget...especially someone giving away Steam games. =P

Speevy

Banned
A lot of people seem to be confused about this. I was, and I didn't participate in the guessing game for a couple of nights until I read the rules carefully and realized what they meant.

Well, in the first rules I clearly stated that you get what you guess.

In the new contest rules, I clearly said the prize was any game.

I didn't realize it was confusing. Sorry about that.

Speevy

Banned
Oh, then I didn't misread. I thought the rules didn't change.

The only reason I changed the rules two nights ago was because it was to be the final round.

I said it was a special round. I figured people would be more motivated by the choice than by the random chance of guessing some $2 game they already had.

Sch1sm

The rules are clear. First guess wins. People should check previous votes and not vote for one that was mentioned.

I know what the rules say, lol. When he said Hotline Miami I just immediately remembered both the Budget game and FEAR 3 being mentioned. :p

Congrats! That clutch YNAB call.

I guess when Speevy said to guess a boring game no one wants he wasn't kidding at all. He knew.

Blu(e)

After letting it sink in a bit. I'm a bit heartbroken. Especially at guessing You Need A Budget 4. Congrats again.
GODDAMMIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom