• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monooboe

Agh why did I go out to the bar last night... all the money I could have spent on Steam...T_T At least the hangover will make it easier to be on the couch all day and play games.XD

Dr Dogg

Sure there's a FROM Soft published title on Steam not produced. But hey so was 3D Dot Game Heroes and that was an awesome Zelda clone.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Here's something that I did today that might or might not be useful for someone:

AaAlkaT.png

it's not quite ready yet though

Yrael

Here's something that I did today that might or might not be useful for someone:

AaAlkaT.png

it's not quite ready yet though

That would be incredibly useful!

Speaking of Modbot, I posted this in the sale thread:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Yrael:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Yrael, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GIGANTIC ARMY -- MB-6D957B3E60D9DE3E - Taken by ThoughtsOfSpeaking. 12 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-FE71D8607722DBE2 - Taken by kurahador. 9 entrants total.
OlliOlli -- MB-0C9ED00BEFF03DD3 - Taken by gimel. 17 entrants total.
Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-52DAB1E7F2ACFF7B - Taken by spindoctor. 15 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2, The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-087D33CA0815CCA3 - Taken by roadrunn3r. 2 entrants total.
Total War: ROME II, Caesar in Gaul (DLC: requires base game) -- MB-2E5A8BE70C01A179
One Way Heroics -- MB-AE707B98DAB655F2 - Taken by Dingotech. 5 entrants total.
The Book of Unwritten Tales -- MB-DEBD6B4A7661EAFD - Taken by darkchewie. 6 entrants total.
Empire: Total War -- MB-59C805B119BD78DE - Taken by Boss Doggie. 6 entrants total.

t1419087769z1.png

Nordicus

Speaking of Modbot, I posted this in the sale thread:
One Way Heroics is a really fun japanese rogue-lite. My first succesful playthrough of it was a on a pirate with maxed out pro wrestling perk.

It's really great and addictive, the first game I've platinum'd since vanilla Skyrim.

So. Can anyone help me? I am in China right now and the Steamstore is in US $. My Steamwallet on the other hand is in Euro though and now I can not buy anything, since it shows both currencies dont match each other...

Jadax

So. Can anyone help me? I am in China right now and the Steamstore is in US $. My Steamwallet on the other hand is in Euro though and now I can not buy anything, since it shows both currencies dont match each other...

Try changing the cc or you should have contacted steam support before you left.

fantomena

Kinda want to buy DMC4, but I have the disc version of it and according to te disc version DMC4 is one of the version PC ports Ive ever played. So I guess I should just wait for CapCom to announce the remake for PC.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat Gamersgate notice:

NOTICE: Is NOT protected with Steamworks DRM

:p

its for walking dead season 2 but I assume it shows that in any non steam game now

BorntoPlay

Lol guys, what's up with State Of Decay? I bought it long time ago but I had framerate drops so it was just sitting there. I tried it again and I still have framerate drops. Then I've read on the community hub to try the Big Picture mode. Framerate drops are gone away and it plays 60 fps steady. W T F

The_Monk

Yesterday was not easy, decided to deliver some goods to get some savings at the end of the day and even if it was not really that dark, as soon as I started driving I got a fine for driving without my headlights turned on. Not even 5 minutes after some crazy driver decides to bump on me and out of the blue I got another fine, I paid around 400€. At least the goods where safely delivered and right on time but on top of that I also got 1% of damage on my vehicle reducing even more my income. Either way, I still found Euro Truck Simulator 2 quite relaxing while listening to the radio. I wonder if any DLC is really worth right now? I still have a lot of roads to explore.

Chariot

Yesterday was not easy, decided to deliver some goods to get some savings at the end of the day and even if it was not really that dark, as soon as I started driving I got a fine for driving without my headlights turned on. Not even 5 minutes after some crazy driver decides to bump on me and out of the blue I got another fine, I paid around 400€. At least the goods where safely delivered and right on time but on top of that I also got 1% of damage on my vehicle reducing even more my income. Either way, I still found Euro Truck Simulator 2 quite relaxing while listening to the radio. I wonder if any DLC is really worth right now? I still have a lot of roads to explore.
Haha, oh my god. It took me a while to realize that you are talking about a game and not your attempt to get over Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom