• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the trilogy pack(Origin). Fuck EA and their point system.
But...Steam?

ME2 was the best in the series imo, good blend of action and rpg. 3rd just thew that out the window and went full on action tho.
ME3 is ME2 combat with tons more customizations, ME2 is the one who went "full action".
but Mirror's Edge 2 isn't out yet
ಠ_ಠ
I dont own them.
Shame on you.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shame on you.
Ehh I have no shame tho.
ibg400prwTQu9u.gif

pahamrick

I came home to about a million thanks for my giveaways. You guys are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I wish there had been more entries for the smaller games, but it looks like a lot of people got what they wanted unless they were entering for Styx, Broforce, or Banner Saga.

We'll do this again in the next sale!

Thanks again Speevy! Really surprised no one else entered for Deadnaut. Game is so good.

Also, anyone have one of those 50% off FFXIII-2 voucher for the SE store and don't need it?

I came home to about a million thanks for my giveaways. You guys are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I wish there had been more entries for the smaller games, but it looks like a lot of people got what they wanted unless they were entering for Styx, Broforce, or Banner Saga.

It was a Great mixture of smaller indie and bigger Name titles. A well thought out bit of generosity.

Miguel81

i have em all, i played through 2 p to just before getting the IFF, found out ME1 was coming to ps3 and just stopped until i could do a Proper Long service, so now i'm back in 2 and doing all the missions before the IFF again

Did you enjoy KB/M controls for ME? I've grown so accustomed to them it would be hard to adjust to gamepad. Confession: I loved the Mako and planet exploration from ME1. So much atmosphere to absorb from those sections.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Very generous as always. Broforce went to a good home.

i'll post this here too for for people who don't like sale side posters. :)
ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Legend of Grimrock -- MB-AD11B5F4D0D31571 - Taken by pahamrick. 10 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Legend of Grimrock was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1419134331z1.png

iosefe

Did you enjoy KB/M controls for ME? I've grown so accustomed to them it would be hard to adjust to gamepad. Confession: I loved the Mako and planet exploration from ME1. So much atmosphere to absorb from those sections.
Didn't play pc. I would imagine it's familiar as someone who played both KoTOR games

But with more modern combat

Miguel81

Didn't play pc. I would imagine it's familiar as someone who played both KoTOR games

But with more modern combat

Choosing powers and commanding squadmates would seem to be a bit of a pain without the keyboard. It's not like Bioware/EA gave PC players much of a choice in input method, but it doesn't faze me at this point.

It's fairly similar to Kotor, from what I remember anyway. Played OG Kotor on XBOX at release, then Kotor II on PC w/ patches a few years ago.

Do I have to be a full member to use ModBot? I have some games I want to giveaway, but it has been half an hour and it still didn't respond.

Anustart

What should I play GAF?

On my backlog is:

Mark of the Ninja
Mass Effect
F.E.A.R

I'll only put those up, backlog is much bigger though. Convince me. I'll judge your posts on clarity, sexiness and penmanship.

zkylon

zkylewd
What should I play GAF?

On my backlog is:

Mark of the Ninja
Mass Effect
F.E.A.R

I'll only put those up, backlog is much bigger though. Convince me. I'll judge your posts on clarity, sexiness and penmanship.

play mark fo the ninja

hows that for penmanship

Miguel81

Mark of the Ninja - Lovely visuals, with insanely fun and smooth stealth gameplay. Not too long.

Mass Effect - Very long, with the best story in the series and many lovely vistas to enjoy. More complex than the sequels in terms of RPG elements.

F.E.A.R - Shotgun

Probably F.E.A.R.

I got school work to do, so I'll make this quick. Mass Effect is a great WRPG set in an unique world, with very likeable casts and interesting story. Combat is strategic, you can not rely entirely on your guns especially on higher difficulties, powers and positioning are important.

It's a Bioware game, so you can have sexy time with your crew member:
tumblr_inline_miorll9OpV1qz4rgp.gif

Turfster

What should I play GAF?

On my backlog is:

Mark of the Ninja
Mass Effect
F.E.A.R

MotN is the best 2D stealth game ever made, and one of the best stealth games period.
Mass Effect sets up a beautiful, diverse world, then sort of lets it down with its clunky stat based shooter mechanics.
F.E.A.R. is still an amazing, actually scary FPS that still looks and plays beautifully.

You should play all of them.

gaiadyne

I won these from various giveaways (thank you!), but I hadn't yet activated them on my account and after I discovered the Steam Trading Thread I thought I'd try to see if I can trade any of them for games higher up on my wish list. I didn't think that was frowned upon since there was no explicit rule saying not to do it, but apparently it bothers some people so I decided to give them back.

Modbot hasn't sent Amnesia yet

Anustart

I got school work to do, so I'll make this quick. Mass Effect is a great WRPG set in an unique world, with very likeable casts and interesting story. Combat is strategic, you can not rely entirely on your guns especially on higher difficulties, powers and positioning are important.

This post has it all!

A game on your wishlist is on sale!

40% discount :(

getting tired of those emails.

Yeah. Wish my Dragon Age Inq sex scenes were that 'good'....

I own ME 1&2 for the 360. I'm holding out hope they'll release an actual complete pack with the story DLC included before I rebuy for PC. Pls, Bioware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom