• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Does it actually show you the names? It always reports the names back as my own, even after all these patches.

Hahaha don't know I didn't join yet just found something in the bottom of the Cafe which was called the Club Room and search for what was available and it popped up with one for GAF. Know Uplay I wouldn't be surprised as the Leaderboards in Black Flag were a bit botched and only came back with names of folks on my friends list most of the time.

Vuze

Tempted to get Bulletstorm. Will I get the uncut version if I get and activate a gift from somebody in US/*every other country in EU that isn't Germany*?
Asking because once I bought Sleepy Dogs from Humble US-Store and it still activated as the horribly cut DE-Version.

Phinor

Whoa look at that, Bulletstorm won. Who would have guessed? Oh wait, everyone.

That'd have been a nice discount on Panzer Corps too (although if the discount only applies to base game, it's not worth much). I've been after that game for quite some time and the wait continues.

MadGear

Man, that Steam Sale lost its steam early for me. Almost everything out of my wishlist was on sale already, just not at the discount i was hoping for. I kind of regret not getting MGS:GZ from nuuvem now.

Uzzy

Spintires is tempting, but that news about the publisher running away with the money is quite disturbing.

Anyone with an interest in the RTS genre should get Wargame: Red Dragon too. Or AirLand Battle for a whole £3. Great price.

The_Monk

I see Age of Mythology but it's not at a budget price for me. Guess that getting the Age of Empire 2 HD last year for cheap left me wanting a low price for this one as well. Guess I'm going to keep playing more Age of Empires 2 since I'm close to 80 hours.

Bulletstorm seems like a good double-dip since I already finished back when I had the PS3 but I don't know if I should focus my wallets on new experiences or double-dip on some for a better performance.

Any comments on Mythology?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the game's combat good? Heard it was repetitive.
I mean I like simple combat systems but in long RPGs that's a no-no in my book.

I dont care, it looks pretty and its finally 75%

I ordered a second copy of Yakuza since the original I bought in store didnt work and this one is scratched too

Maybe I wasn't meant to play Yakuza :(

Bethesda keeps on punishing early
or bundle
buyers, refusing to put the Skyrim or Dishonored DLC @ 75% off. Good grief…

Also, dude behind Five Nights at Freddy's must be one of the most business-savy indies. The man has put out a sequel as fast as humanely possible, striking the iron while it's hot, and gets featured on the Steam frontpage with a poor discount for his two games. He let the game appear on an IndieGala so more people would spread the word, but I don't think even 10000 people bought it there. The games are cheap enough anyway to impulse buy them for most, even with such a small discount. I'm jealous, to be honest.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Did I ever say that everyone should buy Escape Goat 2? Because everyone should buy Escape Goat 2. It's a supremely well-designed game.
It also contains some of the most clever and challenging puzzles i've had the pleasure of breaking my head with in the last couple of years.
Incredibly charming puzzler.

That looks like a good price on Alien Isolation. I'd probably get it IF THE DICKHEAD IN THE "UNSATISFYING GAME ENDING" THREAD DIDNT FUCKING SPOIL IT

Time to repress what I read.

Kifimbo

Still don't understand why old games that have been on sale dozens of time are still -75%. Why isn't Portal 2, Spore or L.A. Noire 90% ?

Uzzy

So when is Carpe Fulgur going to put their stuff on sale?

Y4RdABz.png

Never ;_;

Knurek

It also contains some of the most clever and challenging puzzles i've had the pleasure of breaking my head with in the last couple of years.
Incredibly charming puzzler.

It seems you haven't played DROD yet... Might be right up your alley (not as charming as Escape Goat though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom