• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-12FF8B360A4E73E0 - Taken by abracadaver
Koya Rift -- MB-BF508BFFC0B746AC - Taken by Darth Kupi
Pixel Hunter -- MB-55D43733A048D2DA - Taken by r3n4ud

Hatoful Boyfriend is 1.60€ @ GMG with code WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/en/pc/games/indie/hatoful-boyfriend/

Uhhhh, thank you ! :D

tumblr_mgej7c0Tr51qg78wpo1_500.gif

JaseC

Uhhh why is indie gala saying I'm ordering from the EU? I'm on my phone and everything.

Which reminds me: AUD is no longer supported on Indie Royale. I bought the Debut 22 bundle earlier and was charged USD$1.50 rather than AUD$1.50.

inidegala charged me in the amount in Euro I entered in $ as well. I'm in EU, so I'm used to them just adding VAT, but this time they took the exact amount, did $ = € and charged no extra VAT.

Dr Dogg

FFXIII-2 got a patch. And it's to remove N7, AC costume and all those things.

Urgh. Mental note to self when I get in, backup game folder before Steam updates.

Is anyone else making money by buying gems and crafting boosters or just me? Between FF13 and 13-2, I'm making about .40-.50 a day based on card prices.

I was but it's a bit tedious for the relatively small return of 10-20p a day due to the cooldowns. If you had a whole host of animu games you could make a killing mind.

Chariot

Hatoful Boyfriend is 1.60 @ GMG with code WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/en/pc/games/indie/hatoful-boyfriend/
Alright.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chariot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Please don't be french

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-82B0A7CBC7F28E91 - Taken by Ventara. 6 entrants total.
Hatoful Boyfriend #2 -- MB-F93A00F5E6D03C81 - Taken by Bayonetta
Hatoful Boyfriend #5 -- MB-57392912FA9D0F5E - Taken by WinterDemons
Hatoful Boyfriend #4 -- MB-E224FC5029189FAF - Taken by drizzle
Hatoful Boyfriend #3 -- MB-47EE01753921A464 - Taken by milena87

t1419275636z1.png

Turfster

GMG 24 hour deals:
  • Tropico Franchise up to 75% off
  • Warhammer Franchise up to 75% off
  • Murdered Soul Suspect 75% off
  • Fallout 3 & New Vegas 75% off
  • Valve Complete Pack 75% off
  • Sonic Ultimate Pack 75% off
  • Castle of Illusion 75% off
  • State of Decay 75% off
  • Darksiders Franchise 85% off
  • IncestDemonicon 80% off

JaseC

D'oh, I just realised I was charged 1.89 Eurobucks. I could have sworn PayPal said USD$1.89. Oh well, AUD$2.97 still works out cheaper than buying the three games through Steam.

Chariot

D'oh, I just realised I was charged 1.89 Eurobucks. I could have sworn PayPal said USD$1.89. Oh well, AUD$2.97 still works out cheaper than buying the three games through Steam.
Did you get at least your games? They took my money, but failed to give me any entry in my bundles library.

user237

Everyone should have bird husbandos :D

Me too. And it also don't list my purchase in my indiegala library. Is that normal? In fact, it doesn't know my whole account. Not that it matters since I always activate my shit asap, but something seems to be very wrong.

I tried to buy the bundle for $1.89 by setting the equivalent amount in euro. I can't see my keys now. I hope it's just the site being slow.

It'd be pretty shady of them to this by design.

Hey fellas,

I just pushed in a new version (most likely final one for a while) of the NeoGAF MonkeyBot script that addresses the few annoying parts of the original script:

ghDYjm2.png

• Script now prompts user if the Steam Profile Name or API key is empty (after script update for example). It's still recommended that you set them yourself to the script too, but that's just a precaution
  • Improved the game recognition so it should catch cases like "Batman^TM: Arkham Oranges" and "Batman Arkham Oranges" but not Batman Arkham Orguns GOTY sadly

https://github.com/petetnt/neogaf-monkeybot

I tried to buy the bundle for $1.89 by setting the equivalent amount in euro. I can't see my keys now. I hope it's just the site being slow.

It'd be pretty shady of them to this by design.

Both of these are bugs, they still charge in USD with Google Wallet.
IG are just not very good at this whole internet thing.

My guess is that they wanted to stop adding hidden VAT and charge Europe 1:1 in € instead, but pushed it too early/screwed up the implemetation.

Chariot

Just send a angry mail to the support. I wouldn't mind the Dollar to Euro thing that much, since it's pretty cheap already, but if they deny me my keys I AM getting mad.

Anteater

i guess lost planet is just hard as shit when you're drunk, played it sober and kicked the boss's ass, not even sure why i had so much trouble last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom