• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monooboe

Ah nice, got Lara Croft: TOO again from GMG for less than GamerGates pricing error which was "too much" for them.O-o Granted, that version had the season pass.

GaussTek

Is the Darksiders II Season Pass worth it? (To be honest, haven't even played the main game, but plan to do it soon).

Oh and, the Season Pass includes everything, right?

Edit. NVM, looks like it doesn't.

Dr Dogg

Today is actually pretty good! I'm impressed.

I think it largely depends on what you already own and especially what you're interested in. For example nothing really takes my fancy today but Age of Wonders III, Scribblenauts, Assetto Costa (didn't even realise this had come out of Early Access), Payday 2, BioShock, Spelunky, Darksiders and Murdered Soul Suspect look pretty decently priced to me.

Is the Darksiders II Season Pass worth it? (To be honest, haven't even played the main game, but plan to do it soon).

Oh and, the Season Pass includes everything, right?

The page on Steam about the Season Pass says what is included. It's not all of the content. You'd have to buy everything else separately or just buy the franchise pack.

derExperte

Ozium demands that I ask you not to vote for Contrast and instead go to nuuvem to buy it there because it's cheaper already.

I say it's a weak game full of wasted potential and you should wait for a bundle or something.

dani_dc

The issue is how "safe" the sales are. We could use a having more spots and having those being given to niche titles at higher discounts (75% +) to make the sales more interesting.

I would find today deals a lot more interesting if Contrast was a daily for 80% off instead of being put on a vote that will likely lose for example. And that's not even bringing up several smaller titles that have no chances at a daily or flash (like several shoot'em up).

People, vote on Contrast, Bully was already too many times discounted...

I voted for it, but we both know that it has no chance.

Uzzy

In other news, Harebrained Schemes just put up a picture for their new Shadowrun campaign.

bd349ffed20ce3e3f9a71369cee8687a_large.jpg
Looks like we're getting a Hong Kong campaign after all. Pretty cool.

Mr. Doop

I think it largely depends on what you already own and especially what you're interested in. For example nothing really takes my fancy today but Age of Wonders III, Scribblenauts, Assetto Costa (didn't even realise this had come out of Early Access), Payday 2, BioShock, Spelunky, Darksiders and Murdered Soul Suspect look pretty decently priced to me.

Yeah, Spelunky was enough for me to consider this a good day.

Milamber

I came 25 minutes late to the sale change and I'm so lucky there was no price mistake. Thank's a lot corrosivefrost, for the great xmas present. I'm pretty surprised I still don't have this game till now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
GAF - I've been informed I need a root canal.

Please hold me.

Depending on where you live*, you'll be fine.

I've had three root canals in my life
mostly due to nerve damage caused by a car accident I was in 16 years ago
and they're not too bad. *The first one I had was in southern Alabama and that was an experience.

i was waiting to use garbagedump rule on modbot

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

ORION: Prelude -- MB-3734E70A733016C1 - Taken by ModBot

GAF - I've been informed I need a root canal.

Please hold me.

Protips: Get the crown. It's expensive, but it's absolutely worth the price. Also, don't use the pain meds they give you afterward unless you really need it. Not only does that lessen the chance of addiction, but you'll have a few left over for emergencies! :)

tebunker

Banned
Protips: Get the crown. It's expensive, but it's absolutely worth the price. Also, don't use the pain meds they give you afterward unless you really need it. Not only does that lessen the chance of addiction, but you'll have a few left over for emergencies! :)
This I have had four of them one has a crown and I wish I had the $$ for the others

Wait, you can have a root canal without getting a crown? I didn't even know that was an option.

Vazduh

Humble Bundle
13 mins ·

Main page bundle is on break until 2015. Keep an eye out though, first main bundle of the year will be for a great cause. Happy Holidays!

iosefe

Contrast would be great. Never played it, but I've been listening to the soundtrack on Spotify. Laura Ellis sounds wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom