• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks guys, 8-10 hours seems doable. Saturday and all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So I should unsub to humble monthly (Im getting the total warhammer month but havent paid yet because im not going to play it now anyway) in the hopes they do another "hey resub" deal?

Thats so fucking dumb.

PaulSane

I've already made a post about this in Atelier Sophie (not)OT, but there is another issue with Atelier port - most of the DLC included with the game aren't active at the moment, there is an unofficial fix for it on the Steam forums. Seeing that there is a KT representative posting in that thread, i hope this info reaches the developers and will be fixed soon.

Speaking of fixes, the CPU and stuttering issues have been officially patched, i removed the workaround DLL i was using, and i still get 5-7% CPU load and no stuttering throughout the game, The only technical issue left is some fps drops during synthesis, which, to be honest, i didn't even notice until someone pointed them out, and i started paying attention to fps counter during those parts.

Tizoc

Battle Chasers: Nightwar is looking good
MMY4YlD.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is Knolan so tall? :/

Or actually why is Garrison so small?

Xanathus

Hmm this is weird. The base price of Dishonored 2 on Gamersgate is priced the same as the regional pricing of the game on Steam, which is around 30% lower than the US price of the game. However as far as I can tell no other game there has the same regional price matching.

yoshizzle

Are Superhot and Lords of the fallen in a bundle or something? seeing lots of giveaways on steamgifts.

G2A Monthly Pack:
  • Syberia
  • Syberia II
  • Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe
  • SUPERHOT
  • DiRT 3 Complete Edition
€1.50 (monthly fee) - edit: increasing to €2.49 next month
€2.50 (one-time fee)

Pixieking

Banned
G2A Monthly Pack:
  • Syberia
  • Syberia II
  • Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe
  • SUPERHOT
  • DiRT 3 Complete Edition
€1.50 (monthly fee)
€2.50 (one-time fee)

Whoa. And how suspect would that pack be? Any of the publishers mentioned anything about it on Twitter or Facebook? May break my "no G2A" rule just for Lords of the Fallen.

yoshizzle

Whoa. And how suspect would that pack be? Any of the publishers mentioned anything about it on Twitter or Facebook? May break my "no G2A" rule just for Lords of the Fallen.

Here's what G2A says:
Each Deal is created in close cooperation with game developers or publishers themselves (no third-party sellers involved) to make sure every gamer is satisfied with every pack, every month. All the keys are Steam-activated and acquired directly from developers to remove any unnecessary steps between you and your games.

There's also this:
https://twitter.com/Bart_IMGN/status/829819088776130561

Take that as you will. (IMGN published physical copies)

C4rter

Of course the kings of shadiness G2A release a Superhot Bundle just 2 weeks after I bought it regularly for ~10€.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe -- MB-BDA0B15768B37474 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 2 entrants total.
Syberia -- MB-8ECBCBC7FC43302C - Taken by PaulSane. 1 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-1E76196599A8D185 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

t1486805744z1.png

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
I do not support G2A even if it is legit this time.

Sooner or later these titles will be in a Humble Bundle

Wok

just watched Nabs play through the Hollow Knight demo, yeah thats a day 1 for sure, especially for $15 (13.50 on humble cause of monthly discount), that shit looks fantastic, its very clear upper tier metroidvania just from the demo

How? Steam Streaming? You live at her place?

I played an hour of Abzû. It's really pretty but otherwise not doing much for me. Will finish it later.

I had the same reaction.

See, people, I'm not alone!

I have need of beta testers.

But please be serious, you animals.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-8E12A0791855511F - Taken by Sarcasm

EDIT:

We can't make joke titles anymore?

You suck, ModBot.

Rhaknar

How? Steam Streaming? You live at her place?

Her?

And I watched him play through the magic of the internet.

what did u like about it

i felt it was a very unsatisfying version of dark souls and i hated all the story and shit

I didnt feel it was unsatisfying at all, I loved the impact of the enemy weapons on your shield. I played tanky with 2hander and shield like I do in the Souls game tho. Magic was cool, the prison / dungeon / labyrinthian level was great, its was very pretty at the time, and im a huge Souls fanboy and don't live by the internet's highlander rule, there can in fact be more than one.

In fact, I dont think I ever did a "I dont like X becausr Y is better" post, thats just not how im wired.

Pixieking

Banned
This post has a "go here to unsubscribe"-link at the end. I don't have a G2A acount so I can't check if this actually works, since you need to log in:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/N5QWM/g2a-really-legit-bundle-incoming-update-alive

And a comment on that thread is worth repeating here:

Just a reminder for those who subscribe with Paypal then later cancel the subscription: don't forget to cancel the preapproved recurring payment from your Paypal account as well, just in case.

I played an hour of Abzû. It's really pretty but otherwise not doing much for me. Will finish it later.

just finish it. You have about half an hour left. The game is super short. It's basically underwater journey. I enjoyed it for what it was, not mind blowingly amazing, but not horrible like people around here would have you believe.

Yakkue

just finish it. You have about half an hour left. The game is super short. It's basically underwater journey. I enjoyed it for what it was, not mind blowingly amazing, but not horrible like people around here would have you believe.

I will, but my laptop seems to hate this game, it keeps crashing and then takes a long time to open again.
I'm playing it through family share, so maybe that's the problem..?

Megauap

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-AD6C4A794D79DACF
Syberia -- MB-D31592A6C98425FF - Taken by purseowner. 2 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-FA1FB3500D0840C7 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.

t1486819865z1.png

Megauap

thanks,just saw the page and...

vira6MW.jpg

naughty naughty G2A,trying to double pay me for the same bundle,good thing i am brook so they can't take more from me.

That happened to me too but it was because I closed the tab in the payment stage and then completed the whole process again.

Ludens

Banned
Well, tried to purchase the bundle, G2A got my 2.83€ and later it gave me a "transaction failed" error, so I was charged but no keys.

Vuze

Yeah that sub thing seems a bit fishy too. Pay 1,50 now if you sub but pay the regular 2,50 next month? But I guess they are just betting on people being greedy, subbing and forgetting about it until next month.

(Lords of the Fallen isn't worth your time btw 😏)

ezodagrom

Taking into consideration that DiRT 3 has been delisted from Steam and other stores that actually deal with the publishers, that bundle looks really fishy.

Wok

Yeah that sub thing seems a bit fishy too. Pay 1,50 now if you sub but pay the regular 2,50 next month? But I guess they are just betting on people being greedy, subbing and forgetting about it until next month.

If this is their plan, it is all good. I think their real plan will be scarier though.

You are almost all G2AMEPUMPED. Quote my post in 2 months when G2A will do weird stuff.

Pafnucy

from g2a

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pafnucy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-4113A80BDF2207DB - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.

t1486825798z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom