• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulapik

Giveaways, Bandai Namco edition:

ModBot said:
Instructions for kulapik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kulapik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade -- MB-75BCA77B2BE8D786 - Taken by Purkake4
ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack -- MB-2410D06669655485 - Taken by Dice
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-60C040511606F7C4 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Attractio -- MB-1EE05413CE5924EB - Taken by Catshade

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wow. You read into people's minds, through their posts, better than I do. 🕵🔎

Well, I must admit that I've a knack for it. For instance, just from this post alone I can tell that you're not actually human but rather a super-intelligent cat that nevertheless managed to get its head stuck in a box!

Fuck.

Decision time.

I can either keep the start of the Army 1 sale on Wednesday, the proper one year anniversary, or I could push it up to Tuesday: Valentine's Day. What do I do, GAF?

Fuck.

Decision time.

I can either keep the start of the Army 1 sale on Wednesday, the proper one year anniversary, or I could push it up to Tuesday: Valentine's Day. What do I do, GAF?

Save it for Wednesday. There will probably be a bunch of other people who make a sale on Valentine's Day and you don't want to be lost in the shuffle.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Anyone know of a way to filter or sort your library by length, like HowLongtoBeat average? I like this site but there's no filter for that specifically.

There isnt as far as I know, but do you use idle master? If so you are already fucked anyway, it completely destroys the real time played on idled games.

Teggy

Trying to squeeze out my last 18 cards after starting with about 2200. I've got about $135 to show for it, with still 570+ sitting in the market. Should be nice to blow that on the next big sale.

Dinjoralo

Night in the Woods is coming out in just over a week someone hold me.

Out of curiosity, what determine's someone being a member or junior member? I know it's not based on posts at least, since there's dudes with like 10,000 posts that are still juniors.

Bluth54

Night in the Woods is coming out in just over a week someone hold me.

Out of curiosity, what determine's someone being a member or junior member? I know it's not based on posts at least, since there's dudes with like 10,000 posts that are still juniors.

I think it's based on the number of posts you have plus how long you've been here. However some people can get demoted to permanent junior status if they abuse making stupid threads.

Whichever makes you more bank.

whynotboth.jpg

Save it for Wednesday. There will probably be a bunch of other people who make a sale on Valentine's Day and you don't want to be lost in the shuffle.

Nothing says "love" like the Great Old Ones.

You know what you must do.

Tomorrow might honestly be best. Then I hit both dates.

Steam still doesn't have sorting by latest sales, so it will be lost anyway. :p

Well, the filter system actually has helped a bit. It's just the current dev tools that need fixing.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I'd take this opportunity if you would be so kind.

Here are the games I have currently installed, Not ready for the commitment of a Final Fantasy game (not pictured, other category) or another game that is equally long. Looking for 1-4 games that are <6-8 hours.

choose4mehmsm4.png

Shadow Complex fits the bill.

Regginator

I'd take this opportunity if you would be so kind.

Here are the games I have currently installed, Not ready for the commitment of a Final Fantasy game (not pictured, other category) or another game that is equally long. Looking for 1-4 games that are <6-8 hours.

choose4mehmsm4.png

You should play Shadowrun Dragonfall, best game on that list as far as I'm concerned. It's around 30 hours long, which is roughly the same as 4 games of 8 hours each. You'll get committed to it, no problem. You're welcome.

On a more serious note, I'd go with Shadow Complex. My first time took me around 7-ish hours on the Xbox 360. If you're a fan of Super Metroid, you're gonna like it.

Teggy

Geez, Jaw, you spoiled Dino Crisis in a thread title while I'm playing it?

Although I was starting to get that feeling based on the part I just played
the simulation in the secret lab

Jawmuncher

Geez, Jaw, you spoiled Dino Crisis in a thread title while I'm playing it?

Although I was starting to get that feeling based on the part I just played
the simulation in the secret lab

I'm sorry. It's not as big of a revelation as you would think though.
DC2 even starts with that explained right away. It's also the story of Dino Stalker on the back of the box.

So I ended up spending most of the day getting back into mankind divided. Left off about half way through before. Seems like there are a ton more bad guys on missions levels compared to HR

Wrapped up Zestiria last night. I ended up really enjoying it, more than I expected considering how poorly it seemed to have been received. Really looking forward to eventually playing Berseria but I'll wait until I can get it for 20 bucks or so.

Zestiria was okay, I liked it despite people seem to hate it with a passion.

If you enjoyed Zestiria you'll definitely love Berseria. Everything is better in Berseria.

FLD

Zestiria was okay, I liked it despite people seem to hate it with a passion.

If you enjoyed Zestiria you'll definitely love Berseria. Everything is better in Berseria.

Yeah, everything I'm hearing about Berseria makes it sound like it improves on pretty much every single issue I had with Zestiria. It probably helped that I went in with very low expectations given the reception, though.

The series is making me feel like such a contrarian, though lol. I liked Zestiria but when I tried Symphonia a couple years back I ended up dropping it because it was boring me. I kinda want to give it another shot now...

I think my Witcher 2 game is literally broken. I'm at The Eternal Battle. I picked up a +1 vigor talent ages ago, and my vigor is still at the default of 2. I also take ludicrous amounts of damage, and I'm playing on normal difficulty. Even though I have 14 armor and haven't seen anything better yet, I take 4x the damage I'm seeing YouTube Let's-Players taking.

This first encounter (a 1v4) in The Eternal Battle is impossible. I can't raise my vigor, and it seems like I'm wearing no armor based on the damage I take (on normal difficulty). A harpy one shot me with a three hit chain once... I think something's just plain broken. Add to that the part where my vigor won't go up even with the +1 vigor talent, I think the game is simply ignoring certain parts of my stats. I don't get it.

Certain talents are working, like I clearly received level 2 Quen, but the +1 vigor doesn't work.

Yeah, everything I'm hearing about Berseria makes it sound like it improves on pretty much every single issue I had with Zestiria. It probably helped that I went in with very low expectations given the reception, though.

The series is making me feel like such a contrarian, though lol. I liked Zestiria but when I tried Symphonia a couple years back I ended up dropping it because it was boring me. I kinda want to give it another shot now...

Symphonia kinda hasn't aged well indeed, especially in the story telling parts. The combat and dungeon are still pretty good imho.

Mivey

All PC makes is Civilization and Counter-Strike and Mobas, when are they going to do something fresh?
Yeah, it's just getting old with all the variety and freedom. We need PC 2. It will be a heavily locked down walled garden, with payed online services and the Steam Controller will be the only control option, for parity.

More people should check out A House of Many Doors, partially funded by the Sunless Sea team and very similar in execution. Great writing, less grinding, interesting and very different setting, and so on. Not perfect, navigation between cities needs more variety, but it's very good and sadly at around 3000 copies sold according to steamspy.

Arulan

Looks like Battle Brothers will be coming out soon. It'll probably be your last chance to pick it up at the Early Access price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom