• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is.

GWPMx.png

ShinNL

The sales stay for 4 more hours, you still got time.
Well, really there's like 4 more hours left since after the new dailies show up they're extended.
What what? I did not know this!? xD

Okay then, if anyone can help me out (US store access) within 4 hours I'll still buy it then :D
(I PayPal in advance for Sonic Generations).

Edit: Meh @ today's dailies.

Edit 2: Akkad helped out, major thanks! :D

jokkir

Jedi Knight Collection is 5$!

Also, should I bother getting KOTOR? I'm in the middle on Mass Effect already. Also, I played through the beginning of KOTOR2 and didn't really like it much...

inky

Wow that Warhammer deal =/, I got both DoW II + Chaos Rising for $5 on Amazon not too long ago.

Edit: GRATS Feep! I'm gonna gift a couple of copies to non- GAF friends.

Wolfie5

That´s strange Force unleashed 2 was stated as daily deal but removed... maybe tomorrow? (not that it matters, since it´s apparently not a good game)

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Looks like the "write a recommendation" goal is bugged. I have a few already and just wrote another and it doesn't register.

EDIT: And now that I've posted this it registers.

yes, moar coal! And 50% of capsized. Huh, that's actually decent.

also:
Just a question: if I unpack my Orange Box gift, does that mean I will automatically gain a 'premium' TF2 account?
And what happens to the other games that I - obviously- already own?

If anyone knows the answer, please tell me. Because I still have all the TF2 items from the Deus Ex HR preorder and I am willing to trade all of it.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Looks like the "write a recommendation" goal is bugged. I have a few already and just wrote another and it doesn't register.

EDIT: And now that I've posted this it registers.

It's not like I can get to my inventory to see what I got anyway :lol

Oh hey, Terraria. That game I bought in the summer sale and still haven't played. >.>

The recommendation achievement seemed to work for me, but now I can't access my inventory so who knows.

Rufus

Give it a bit, mine took a few minutes to come through.

The recommendation achievement seemed to work for me, but now I can't access my inventory so who knows.
Same old, same old. Everyone updates it at once and subsequently tries to look at it, server shits itself.

jayhawker

I was super hyped for Cities in Motion at one time, but heard bad impressions. Not a balanced game, etc. It was all fixable though. So...

Was it fixed? Should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom