• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

Wow, I got something that's actually kind of neat!

w2011gifte6jql.png

(I have Fallout 1 and 2, but only on outdated media)

Wow, I'm actually jealous right now. Congrats.

oipic

Joining the chorus in congratulating Feep for the much-deserved attention his loving creation is receiving today. Well done mate!

Will gift a couple of copies to friends, and I recommended it today, too (to get the achievement - my 13th straight coal... :/ ).

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Figured I might as well craft something. Got 25% off Valve coupon. My loot so far:

- Saw the game (gifted)
- 2 x 25% off Valve game
- 50% off Virtua Tennis
- 50% off Cthulhu/Breath of Death

:/

But yeah, Jamestown is one hell of a game. Final level is a bitch though, only made it to the boss once.

Crimecraft is easy, just annoying.

Rise of Immortals -> Join a game against Ai controlled enemies (PvE) and choose the dwarven sharpshooter. Let your teammates attack the enemie heroes and just shoot from afar but don't kill em. That's how I got it in one single session.

Thanks!

Jedi Knight Collection. Young folks, do it now. Old people like me, you lost your antique CDs and you need to buy them again.

Are people still begging for The Ship or has that sailed? Steam ID is username here, if someone has an extra.

Scum

Picked up Bastion, Bulletstorm and Sonic Generations yesterday. But there's bugger all for me today. Here's hope for tomorrow...

I won "The Ball" after writing a recommendation today, but when I click in the button Unpack Gift nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

I won "The Ball" after writing a recommendation today, but when I click in the button Unpack Gift nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

It will show in your steam library and then disappear later from your inventory, steam has been hit hard this sale

also solar 2, never heard of it but it looks kind of cool, should I bite?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Woo I won flat out... For playing frozen synapse which a gaffer gave me for gifting them the witcher out of the blue lol

Karma!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Again, I need to post this somewhere. Might as well be here again.

The deals for 12/27/2011 are (were):

-75% - Prince of Persia Franchise

-75% - Disciples 3 (e a expansao)

-50% - Fear Franchise

-75% - Star Wars Knights of the old Republic Franchise

-75% - Gothic Franchise

-66% - Dawn of War II Franchise

-33% - 33.49 - Stronghold 3

-75% - 1.24 - Sequence

-50% - 29.99 - CoD Black Ops

-75% - 2.49 - Solar 2

-75% - 4.99 - Cities in Motion

-75% - 2.49 - Terraria

Lol, I just did the Sequence achivement and got Sequence for free as a gift LOL

The funny thing is that all my achivements are from rhythm games. Sequence, Beat hazard and Audio Surf.

So how is frozen synapse, ive heard good things but also that the game is really difficult, so I dont know if keep it or gift it to a friend.
How difficult is to get the achivement?

Volcynika

Lol, I just did the Sequence achivement and got Sequence for free as a gift LOL

The funny thing is that all my achivements are from rhythm games. Sequence, Beat hazard and Audio Surf.

So how is frozen synapse, ive heard good things but also that the game is really difficult, so I dont know if keep it or gift it to a friend.
How difficult is to get the achivement?

There is almost no effort to get the achievement in Frozen Synapse.

Nymerio

Today is a good day, I already own every game that would have interested me. And lol at the Activision deals... 59,99 for Black Ops is ridiculous enough but the 50% off is just silly.

Edit: Wait, Prince of Persion 2008... Is it worth it if I already played it on the console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom