• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But everything this year was better than tomb raider, even AC4. So I don't know how much that means lol.

Logic dictates Remember Me should at least perform better on PC, it didn't run great on consoles. Personally, I thought it was pretty awful, but the soundtrack is interesting, the main character is fairly neat, and it looks great. The combat had all the building blocks to be interesting, but it ended up feeling unfinished.

I want to say it's better than ACIV just on principle, but I don't even bother playing AC games, so I'd never know :p

rtcn63

Logic dictates Remember Me should at least perform better on PC, it didn't run great on consoles. Personally, I thought it was pretty awful, but the soundtrack is interesting, the main character is fairly neat, and it looks great. The combat had all the building blocks to be interesting, but it ended up feeling unfinished.

I want to say it's better than ACIV just on principle, but I don't even bother playing AC games, so I'd never know :p

IIRC, you don't have to "trail" anyone in Remember Me, automatically making it a better game tenfold.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Has Age of Empires II and EUIV both had featured deals at this point?

yes to both

reposting for new page

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gorky 17 -- MB-8ECE67556D0280D6
Enclave -- MB-ABE333E38B9AF337
Two Worlds II -- MB-12309E78575B7A1C
Two Worlds Epic Edition -- MB-BFCBCCCCA841175D
Two Worlds II Pirates of the Flying Fortress -- MB-43AC3E3D2B2B994A

t1388427026z1.png

Remember Me runs awesome on my rig, it puts the console versions to shame

Anyone need a Snow Globe #3? Shoot me a PM and you can have it. I'll check back in an hour or so. Otherwise I'm selling it.

Man, I'm really tempted to jump on Metro at $14. I keep hearing such good things about it.

I bought it for €8 a while ago from GameFly, some of the best moniez I ever spent.

Turfster

Or better yet: buy it, fall in love with it and help us spread the word of its greatness!

Except I really didn't like what the devs had done with Hard Reset, so I'm not in a hurry to buy Shadow Warrior which sounds like more of the same only "you have a sword too".

Spacebase DF-9 is at 14.99 the Humble Store for the next hour. I was feeling badbecause Steam was showing it at 50% but then it got moved to 33% so I am happy with my purchase through Humble Store. :)

Zushin

If Europa wins I might pick it up. How is it? I do like strategy games although I'm not very good at them and haven't played THAT many. I really love Civ 5 and Shogun 2 though. Is this game for me?

Smash88

Banned
I feel bad for cheesecakerecipe he already bought it at 33% off, because the actual sale is supposed to be 50%. The game has been discounted at 33% this whole sale.

PaulLFC

Pretty sure Spacebase was already 33% off before today, so it should change to 50% eventually.

If it doesn't, Humble Store has it for $15/~£9 for the next 45 minutes or so.

- J - D -

I really want Metro Last Light, but I know I won't play it until i upgrade my pc next year, so I'm going to wait.

Shadow Warrior + Alan Wake: AN it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom