• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oublieux

Second somewhat off tangent post but DunderHassan playing Sonic Racing Transformed has me wondering if we could form a NeoGAF group to play the game--it's terribly dead online where I am (Korea) and I would love to play a kart racer with some fellow GAF'ers.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Decided to buy the season pass for bioshock infinite. I really enjoyed my trip back to rapture,The only thing I found buried at sea on the short side took me 3h to complete.
I could not wait anymore for a sale on the dlc

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Rocket said the engine can support 3,000 zombies spawned on each server, which would look something like this:

(Red = Zombie, Blue=Player)

I think they'll eventually be quite dangerous, especially in the larger cities. I couldn't imagine running into Elektro on that map without a few heavily armed friends.

Yeah, that's more what I'm looking for. But right now Zombies clip through buildings and the combat isn't where it should be for it. If they fix that, that only major complaint after that is lack of ease in being able to host my own server for my own privacy so I can survive with myself/friends without having to worry about asshats that would ruin that.

This is what you get when you gift Secret of the Magic Crystals to your friend. His revenge. (Fortunately, it was not Agarest)

7LseY8s.png

I'm now on the same road to hell as you gaf. Gonna launch this shit up now.

yeah....you won

Hakkuei

Second somewhat off tangent post but DunderHassan playing Sonic Racing Transformed has me wondering if we could form a NeoGAF group to play the game--it's terribly dead online where I am (Korea) and I would love to play a kart racer with some fellow GAF'ers.

Change your download region to US or UK.

c0Zm1c

Can someone explain appeal of Dayz?
I wouldn't even consider buying such a game and not exactly because it's early access or MMO, I just don't see any reason to play it, even one.
Is it survival aspect that attracts people?

I quit and never went back to DayZ after having found a gun and some food and drink. Anything done further beyond that point would have ended up in having to find it all again. So I quit while I was ahead. You could say I won the game. :p

I quit and never went back to DayZ after having found a gun and some food and drink. Anything done further beyond that point would have ended up in having to find it all again. So I quit while I was ahead. You could say I won the game. :p

does that game support Xbox controller?

I've been playing through Sanctum 2 this past week and I'm stuck on the final level of the campign. I've read on the steam forums that builiding out from the core is the best option and using the scatter laser, electric shock tower and mines best towers to use. Yet I still fail to make it past the first walker boss most of the time.

Anyone got any advice on how to actually beat this level ?

bonesquad

In honor of the Packers beating up on the Bears to win the NFC North, again! Here's a chance to win one of my favorite games of this past year, Gunpoint! Also, I threw in a couple of old keys I had around (I'm pretty sure they are still good...cough, all apologizes otherwise).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-0EEBEA32D96B6E93 - Taken by VikasNarula. 17 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-EE6454E79FC10C4C - Taken by GaussTek. 94 entrants total.
Beat Hazard -- MB-EFECD60ACF4E9561 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 18 entrants total.

t1388460732z1.png

Cth

Risk of Rain is fun as fuck. I planned on just playing for 15 minutes or so, it's now two hours later...

No kidding.. just managed a 55 minute playthrough and it's only my third time playing it :D

Unlocked a bunch of fun stuff.

So glad I bought that this sale, best game I've picked up so far.

TheSeks

does that game support Xbox controller?

It's got X-box buttons in the menus, so I wouldn't doubt it has support. But using Lean and all that on a controller? I kinda doubt it'd be "playable" playable with all that.

Keyboard and Mouse or bust, double so since you'll be playing against other people with KB&M that want to kill you unless you find a low population server and even then...

Also thanks to Rhyknar and AxeMan that gave me the complete Alan Wake collection. Christmas. <3

Copons

Oh fuck off.
There is this guy who copied my totally beautiful and original POLLO POWER gif I uploaded in Guacamelee artworks, and re-uploaded 5 days later perfectly identical except for cutting away the top and bottom borders (with the game UI and the makeagif watermark).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/214770/images/

What's even the point of this?
People win something if they upload the most popular artworks? There is some kind of street cred I'm not aware of?

Oh fuck off.
There is this guy who copied my totally beautiful and original POLLO POWER gif I uploaded in Guacamelee artworks, and re-uploaded 5 days later perfectly identical except for cutting away the top and bottom borders (with the game UI and the makeagif watermark).

People win something if they upload the most popular artworks? There is some kind of street cred I'm not aware of?
Kind of like Reddit.

TheSeks

You wouldn't say that if you tried the pc version.

To be fair, though. He actually gets to keep those compared to Playstation Rental Service.

Anyway:

Who needs Snowglobe #3? I have TWO! copies to give away.

It's got X-box buttons in the menus, so I wouldn't doubt it has support. But using Lean and all that on a controller? I kinda doubt it'd be "playable" playable with all that.

Keyboard and Mouse or bust, double so since you'll be playing against other people with KB&M that want to kill you unless you find a low population server and even then...

Also thanks to Rhyknar and AxeMan that gave me the complete Alan Wake collection. Christmas. <3

Oh snap.

The wonderful Rhaknar just gifted me The Swapper in Steam Chat! :D

Best new GAFer ever? He gets my vote!

Oh fuck off.

Report them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom