• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

tDwmrkS.png

Which of these should I prioritize

JavyOO7

Dust: AET is really cool. I just don't wanna button smash the entire game but rather try to master the combo system. Really like it so far. I'll give it my best shot.

Rogue Legacy I somehow made it to new game +. But sadly I'm burnt out on the game right now even though I feel its a really good game. I'll give it another go soon.

The sale has been very kind to me...

Which of these should I prioritize

KR0 if you want a very interesting storytelling experience with some amazing art, where your dialogue choices fill in your character's backstory and personality more than effect the plot.

The Swapper if you want a hella clever puzzle game that doesn't overstay it's welcome, and actually makes you think about things outside the puzzles (i.e. there's an interesting story in there)

Kerbal Space Program because it's awesome when you make something that actually works, and arguably even more awesome when you make something that fails horribly. It may technically be in early access, but there's an insane amount of content in there, the mod community is very active, and it's incredibly freeform in what you want to do. Want to make a space station and then use it as a waypoint to launch missions deep into the solar system? Go ahead. Want to make a VTOL jet? Knock yourself out. Want to make the biggest, jankiest rocket imaginable, just to see if you can get the affront to good design into orbit? Have at it.

Damage so far:

- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Pixeljunk Eden
- Deadlight
- Mass Effect Collection
- Dust: An Elysian Tale
- Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons

I think I'll buy 4 more games to make it 100 games. any suggestions? Spelunky is dirt cheap right now but I already have the game on my vita :/

Mesoian

Damage so far:

- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Pixeljunk Eden
- Deadlight
- Mass Effect Collection
- Dust: An Elysian Tale
- Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons

I think I'll buy 4 more games to make it 100 games. any suggestions? Spelunky is dirt cheap right now but I already have the game on my vita :/

Rogue Legacy.

(I keep confusing Rogue Legacy and Rogue Galaxy)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hmmm, odd, but yet they never thought to patch the stuff fixed with DSFix, right? (resolution, fps, etc.)

Yeah. I assume that, from Scamco's perspective, doing so is unnecessary considering how widely-known DSfix is.

Voting for duck tales cause 70 cents off another world's current price isn't worth the vote and Wrack is whack for not having a MP.

I voted for Wrack as I don't have it. I'll probably miss the Flash Sale, anyway, being New Year's Eve.

denx

Fucking gaf, made me spend another 15$, game wasnt even on the damn wishlist till now!

You did good.

All the other games on that wishlist are guaranteed to still be available when you come around to buying them. There is no such guarantee with Activision because they suck that much.

Look who decided to show up:

snowfoiljns5y.jpg

Pity they're next to worthless now.
So jealous.

I get to the final boss in Rogue Legacy.
Beat him after 25 or so tries..and now I have to fight another form of him? and it doesn't save beating the first part??..ARGH. haha instantly thought of Sonic 2, fighting metal Sonic then eggman for some reason. Gotta get back on my grind!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What's up with Steam lately.

When I right click the icon on the lower right pane of the taskbar, I bring up the usual list. However when I drag my mouse up the list vanishes. It does it a couple of times before the list finally stays active.

Oh Steam.

Echoplx

I loved War for Cybertron and will be filled with regret if I don't buy the sequel before it gets pulled but $12.50 is a bit too much.. Wat do? :(

GaussTek

Less than ten minutes for my giveaway and then I'll stop bothering everyone with it.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=95234293&postcount=15702

Sonic the Hedgehog Mega Drive, Dr Robotniks Mean Bean Machine aka Sonic Puyo Puyo, Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed Metal Sonic And Outrun DLC, Sonic The Hedgehog 2,Sonic Adventure 2 and Battlemode DLC,Sonic 3 And Knuckles, and Sonic Spinball up for grabs. Free for all.

Yay! Won the first Sonic MD game. Thanks a bunch!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom