• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) Place the contents of the .zip into the game's binary directory. (The place where DP.exe is)
(this may be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut)
3) Adjust the settings in DPfix.ini as desired
4) Adjust the keybindings in DPfixKeys.ini as desired

Thanks for the details

Well, that gnome episode put us in a funk. Let's not let it spoil our holiday partying. Remember, another year is another chance at HL3.

--

Trading post open again for a while. Will trade globe for globe, any globes.
Just send me a trade proposal inside Steam - my ID is in my profile.

Current stock:

I just added you on Steam, I need 3 and 9 to complete the set!

EDIT: Thanks again! Sadly, I got an uncommon Dota 2 axe that I'll never use. Oh well.

Dec

Where were all you Wanderlust naysayers when I asked if it was worth buying last week? One person replied and said it was good in coop, now everyone says it's shit.

- J - D -

Jørdan;95388175 said:
While you look into mods this is a great starting base for a new game that is perhaps my favourite New Vegas 'home' mod. Really well made and it makes me giggle uncontrollably from time to time.

LOL. That's amazing but probably not entirely suited for my first go around I think.

Copons

Just to be clear, he was actually banned because he wouldn't shut up about the entire incident and had actually started to insult people who were concerned about his Giveaway habits.

Aaaah yes!!
Those were the good times!

His PM to Monk was the last straw.

This I don't remember. But at the time I was a newly activated junior and I didn't know who Monk was, so I probably just didn't care about that. If something like that would happen now, mine will be the first pitchfork to be raised.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Where were all you Wanderlust naysayers when I asked if it was worth buying last week? One person replied and said it was good in coop, now everyone says it's shit.

I would always say its shit (in my opinion that is), I finsihed it in coop and the both of us had a terrible time >_<

Thanks for the details

No problem. Just check out the Deadly Premonition PC Thread here and you can get links to all that stuff. I posted it up there for Benedict.

summer I think?

October 25th.

Jørdan;95388865 said:
Not sure, might be the financial year.

What is this 200 listing thing?

Ugh, such a bad game. IMO.

It was developed by NT, what did you expect -- still, it wasn't terrible. I picked it up for $10 so I could play it with a stable framerate (and maybe less input lag) to see if it's more enjoyable without those issues. Story is still... eh... but it's still better than the new DmC in that regard. :p

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Quick question, how hard is it to install Durante's fixes for Dark Souls / Deadly Premonition?

Drag and drop the mod then just edit the text file.

All the entries in the text file are basically just individual settings and each one has a description above it. Super easy.

DPFix is based off of DSFix so it's basically an identical process.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Glad I decided to wait I guess. I actually spent the $5 on 2 copies of Critter Crunch instead. Which is pretty fucking rad.

Critter Crunch is awesome. Wanterlust was a shame, from the pictures it looked like zelda style jprg with coop, how can that go wrong?

Turns out it was nothing like that :(

Aw Ys, Ys won! More people need to experience these classics.

I started playing Ys I on my Vita a long while ago... and then I hit this wall where I couldn't figure out where to go next even though it seemed like the game was half over. This was in the first town, I think. I moved on to something new because it hadn't grabbed me and I haven't gone back yet. The bump to attack thing was a bit weird too.

Glad I decided to wait I guess. I actually spent the $5 on 2 copies of Critter Crunch instead. Which is pretty fucking rad.

US citizens can only make 200 market transactions in a year without filling out some form.

Good show on Critter Crunch. That game is pretty fucking rad indeed.
And that's what I thought you meant -- some sort of tax/government form, I think... so if you make too much selling it gets reported to the IRS, I believe.
If it's anything like other tax type things I've dealt with, Valve isn't actually required to report anything to the IRS unless you clear $600.
Either way, I filled out that form pretty quickly after trading cards were being added to most of the games in my library. :)

Link Man

Banned
Kind of surprised that Ys won, figured it was too niche.

But then, Penny Arcade is in a Humble Bundle and Wanderlust is apparently bad.

Rhaknar

Aw Ys, Ys won! More people need to experience these classics.

I really think people should be honest when recomending Ys I and II. I strongly feel recomending those is NOT the same thing as recomending Oath or Origins. They are very old, and very dated, you bump into enemies to damage them for gods sake :)

Im not saying I wouldnt recomend them, I love the series, but I and II are very rough compared to something like Oath for example

Dec

I started playing Ys I on my Vita a long while ago... and then I hit this wall where I couldn't figure out where to go next even though it seemed like the game was half over. This was in the first town, I think. I moved on to something new because it hadn't grabbed me and I haven't gone back yet. The bump to attack thing was a bit weird too.

Should probably have a FAQ to check after you have cleared an area, but before you leave. You can fuck up your save file if you do certain things.

Kadin

I just had to take a quick break and say that The Swapper is flipping amazing. Okay back to the game... get it before it ends in a few minutes!!

Jørdan

What is this 200 listing thing?
Steam FAQ said:
Do I have to pay income taxes on the proceeds of sales I make in the Community Market?

Different countries have different rules relating to the taxation of digital transaction. For U.S. citizens and residents, as discussed above, we are obligated to collect certain taxpayer identifying information from those who engage in more than 200 transactions in a calendar year, but no information is reported to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service unless your gross revenues from such sales exceed $20,000. Ultimately, the responsibility for determining any income tax liabilities, if any, which you may have rests with you, and so if you are concerned about the issue you should consult your own tax advisor.

If you approach the 200 items transaction limit you'll be asked to submit a form.

No Love

Banned
I just had to take a quick break and say that The Swapper is flipping amazing. Okay back to the game... get it before it ends in a few minutes!!

I just bought it a few mins ago. For $5, I can't resist one of the most acclaimed games of the year. Let's see if it's actually earned all dat hype.

I also need to get Brothers...

Sianos

I really think people should be honest when recomending Ys I and II. I strongly feel recomending those is NOT the same thing as recomending Oath or Origins. They are very old, and very dated, you bump into enemies to damage them for gods sake :)

Im not saying I wouldnt recomend them, I love the series, but I and II are very rough compared to something like Oath for example

Well yeah, but part of the fun of classics is that old-fashioned charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom