• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Daily
  • Grid 2 75% off
  • Half life 2 75% off
  • Castlevania 66% off
  • Magic 2014 66% off
  • Scribblenauts unmasked 50% off
  • Company of heroes 2 66% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 33% off
  • Xcom Enemy Unknown 75% off
  • Mark of the Ninja 80% off
Flash
  • LA Noire 75% off
  • King Arthur's Gold 33% off
  • Super Meat Boy 80% off
  • Don't Starve 66% off
Community votes
  • Tomb Raider 80% off
  • Nether 25% off
  • Deadpool 75% off

TGMIII

Well the store just fucked me out of Risk of Rain and Splunky. It said I had pending transactions for items currently in the checkout and wouldn't let me buy them.

kudoboi

i have one missing game. what is it?
edit: nvm its castlevania

jUu4Psj.png

It just... can't be possible that I already own every game on this service I could possibly want. Yet another day goes by without a single daily deal I find enticing.

Volimar

Doh, Magic 2014 is on sale! Curse you empty wallet!

Any preference for what I should be voting for? Wasn't Deadpool already on sale? So maybe Nether?

_hekk05

Banned
Dont starve seems like a shit deal after the last price error. I added it to cart too, but they fixed it when i was entering cc info. Never allowed steam to save my billing info.

Mark of the ninja is mine though.

The_Monk

That Grid 2 sure is tempting, game can look really pretty!

Everybody should of Mark of the Ninja by now. If not, get it, it's a great price. Same goes for XCOM it was my SOTY in the past (Surprise of the Year).

Just two more days of sale, I hope there's some nice deals in the Encore day (considering there will be one).

Jawmuncher

All the Y's games are 75% off.
Thank You to everyone who voted for it. Since when it was a flash the other 2 games were still 50% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom