• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hmmm thought I had WHYs 1+2 on PSP. Guess I don't.

Maybe next time, Steam sales.

Chunky

Wow, just made £2.20 off of clicking the Sell card button for about 5 minutes...
That's pretty cool!
Or disgusting.

Not sure how I feel about it yet

Lords of Shadow is great. mostly.

get on it.

I liked it as well. Not sure where all the hate of it comes from. My only problem with it is that it was hard to tell where to go sometimes. Some of the areas blended in with the environment. Not a big issue, but it took me a while in some areas.

Omega

Banned
For Half Life, am I good to just get Half Life 2, Ep1 and Ep2 or do I need all that extra stuff like Lost Coast and Blue Shift?

Prophane33

I played GRID 2 on PS3 (since it was free on PS+), that game is hot garbage. Granted, my idea of a racing game is Gran Turismo or Forza not Need for Speed (though Shift isn't bad) or Burnout. Still, with the F1 series or the original Grid (plus Toca (never played DIRT)) Codemasters makes a good racing game, too bad Grid 2 is far too arcadey and ultimately boring/disappointing. If you don't like using your breaks before turns then this is the game for you.

Momentary

Banned
I'm so proud of myself. I was able to hold out of Deadly Premonition and Injustice. I'll pick them up next sale. Now time to buy Oath in Felghana.

On another note, I will laugh my ass off if Nether wins.

Radio

So as I look through the pictures of Half Life 2, I'm starting to think that I haven't played it.

Guys, I may not have played Half Life 2.

How could this be. What is happening?

Am I also adopted?

Is there even a God?

Do I even lift?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Had this in my inventory for a while now.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life 2 -- MB-DB9EAB2D9EE755BC - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 19 entrants total.

t1388524097z1.png

So what's the consensus on Planetary Annihilation?

It's always been off my radar due to the ridiculously high price. $40 is still too high, but it's getting there.

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
Just played through all of Brothers this morning. Holy shit, that was very good. I haven't played through and finished a game in a long time, was glad I did it with this one.
It is definitely an experience that will stick with me for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom