• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, something made by Sega and ported by Sega.

Sonic_and_the_Secret_Rings_coverart.png

BELIEVE

Momentary

Banned
I would consider Blade Arcus as a Degica published/ported game. I don't think Sega has anything to do with that game other than lending out its name and publishing it in Japan.

Soulflarz

Banned
I hate you all

I beat sonic 06. It's so uniquely bad, from the glitches to skip entire parts of levels to the ability that lynches you across stages. Or the ability to jump infinitely. Not making this up. Game is jank.

It's obviously going to be a Sonic 2006 port.

If so, I hope it's Sonic The Hedgehog Definitive Edition. A fitting end to cap off this definitive nonsense.
I hate you all

I beat sonic 06. It's so uniquely bad, from the glitches to skip entire parts of levels to the ability that lynches you across stages. Or the ability to jump infinitely. Not making this up. Game is jank.

Is it worse than Sonic Boom? Because Sonic Boom is rather dire.

dickroach

yo is Axiom Verge supposed to be this hard? I've been playing for an hour and I've died like 10 times -___- I'm good at Metroid games, but this is rough

also, Sonic Generations is awesome

yo is Axiom Verge supposed to be this hard? I've been playing for an hour and I've died like 10 times -___- I'm good at Metroid games, but this is rough

I'm also currently playing it (on hard difficulty) and I've died my fair share of times. Although I think it's not too bad, especially when you start getting more weapons and upgrades. I believe I died way more times in Ori, speaking of a similar recent title.

Ozium

I hate you all

Sonic 06 is goat for how bad it is

IT'S NO USE
IT'S NO USE
IT'S NO USE
IT'S NO USE
IT'S NO USE

IT'S NO USE

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm surprised that there doesn't appear to be a mod for The Witcher 3 that increases sailboat speed.

also, Sonic Generations is awesome
It's pretty tough if you start on hard. Enemies hit like a truck early on.

Also I'll rant about Sega if I want to it's late night gaf and there's no other discussion to be had. And while we're talking about that Sonic game, no, it's pretty lame. I'd rather play through Heroes again.

Tizoc

It's pretty tough if you start on hard. Enemies hit like a truck early on.

Also I'll rant about Sega if I want to it's late night gaf and there's no other discussion to be had. And while !we're talking about that Sonic game, no, it's pretty lame. I'd rather play through Heroes again.
How about discussing games that youve played and enjoyed?
Because that is easy and productive as it can encourage another gaffer to try the game out as well

Case in point;
I am going through ys 1 again right now and for all its simplicity im enjoying it and the ost is as awesome as ever
Though on the other hand id really like a mod or lua patch that adds a bloody map/mini map option
Will replay one more time so that i can see how well i can speedrun it

Ascheroth

How about discussing games that youve played and enjoyed?
Because that is easy and productive as it can encourage another gaffer to try the game out as well

Case in point;
I am going through ys 1 again right now and for all its simplicity im enjoying it and the ost is as awesome as ever
Though on the other hand id really like a mod or lua patch that adds a bloody map/mini map option
Will replay one more time so that i can see how well i can speedrun it

Ys I was a fun game. It took a while to get used to the Bump-System, but once you've got the hang of it it's surprisingly engaging.
And the level design is a work of art. Never before have I seen something that should be so simple in theory but is a bloody maze in practice.
Amazing.

Tizoc

Ys I was a fun game. It took a while to get used to the Bump-System, but once you've got the hang of it it's surprisingly engaging.
And the level design is a work of art. Never before have I seen something that should be so simple in theory but is a bloody maze in practice.
Amazing.
Gotta love adol's slash sfx when he hits enemies though
It is so impactful!

dex3108

To be honest i am a bit afraid for you Jese whenever i see you play Witcher 3 XD You know that you can't collect everything in that game right? XD

I saw other people were having trouble with the Miami level. Make sure you call the telephone on the bottom right. It'll bring up a zombie hoard that will infect all the party goers making the level much easier. There's no penalty killing zombies in front of others. Also, carry passed out character onto the street below to get them run over.

The zombie tip solved the problem for me, thanks very much.
Also I have to agree with the voice acting, at first I thought I could get past it but it's grating on me more and more especially the guy asking the cop questions.

Ludens

Banned
Seems like original Dead Rising got a trophy list on PS4. Incoming Steam port ?

If the trophy list is for a PS4 version, it means Capcom did a remastered so yeah, it will be multiplat for sure, considering we have all DR on PC. Nice, the first DR is the best one, when I had a 360 I spent something like 200 hours on it.

Unrelated, nine days until Obduction release and there's not a single gameplay video outsite. There are literally two videos for the game, last one is from christmas trailer, the other should be from an old build of the game. I'm a bit worried, considering:
-insane recommended settings (and they are NOT for VR)
-Cyan suggestint to install the game on SSD to avoid hiccups etc.

Ozium

Seems like original Dead Rising got a trophy list on PS4. Incoming Steam port ?

Hopefully

If the trophy list is for a PS4 version, it means Capcom did a remastered so yeah, it will be multiplat for sure, considering we have all DR on PC. Nice, the first DR is the best one, when I had a 360 I spent something like 200 hours on it.

wow port begging already?

smh

I really do hope so. Don't make any sense if it comes out for PS4 and not PC as well.

exclusives sell consoles breh, do you think the ps4 would be as popular if just anyone could play the order?

the original dead rising is the best one

Tenrius

Wow, it's been a while since I last opened the Steam thread. So here's what happened since then:

- Finished The Evil Wihin. The last third was ehhh, mediocre design all around (especially that damn squid boss). There were moments of genuine brilliance in the rest of the game, so I'm really looking forwar to the sequel.

- Finished Zero Time Dilemma. It was pretty good, but didn't really meet my expectations. The characters were one dimensional and never got any development (at least compared to what it was like in VLR), the ending was bad and most of the stuff promised in the VLR Q&A didn't even make it to the game. Still lots of fun though and the general sense of mystery was top notch (until the actual ending which just made everything feel silly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom