• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

I bought the Palit 1070 one, since it's the cheapest in my country (it's still $480 though) A whopping $150 difference between Palit and Asus, MSI, Gigabyte 1070s here. 3 slot card, the quietest and coolest card on load I've own, max temp is ~72C, can't hear it on load unless you put your ear next to the card. RGB led that can be turn off, backplate, dual bios. Other than the price, no complaints here.

Oh so the Jetstream still gets the dual bios switch. Might get the Jetstream or Super Jetstream then. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Mr. Doop

How about this?
Sonic_and_the_Black_Knight_Cover.jpg

Still waiting for a port of this masterpiece:

6hb0nPy.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
To be honest i am a bit afraid for you Jese whenever i see you play Witcher 3 XD You know that you can't collect everything in that game right? XD

There are points of interest and collectable cards. That's all I need.

PaulSane

Steam was down for 10 minutes for me, worked again after that for a couple of minutes, and now it's down again

EDIT: and it's working again, 2 minutes later

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Have a nice Sunday with one of the best summer-themed game -- MB-B771C5ABE0805029 - Taken by Large Professor. 10 entrants total.

t1468770022z1.png

Phinor

Using roman numerals on your game name is still as great an idea as it ever was. Searching "Civilization 6" in Steam doesn't get you Civilization VI as a result.

Jawmuncher

Nice to see that Dead Rising 1 is more than likely one of the remasters coming to PC. Hopefully they can finally get the entire series in one place. PC would just be missing the small chapters then.

Not going to try to attempt to talk about Sonic in here since it seems like a fools errand at times.
Which one did you get. Still can't decide between Palit or MSI. Palit seems to run more quiet (3 slot card after all) but the cooler is kinda ugly and Palit offers 1 year less warranty. MSI is still quiet compared to the other brands and in some reviews they also seem close or on par in terms of noise. But MSI is also a bit more expensive...
decisions... :(
EVGA.

If Blade Arcus is their one this year that's even more disappointing that Sonic Lost World.
The game isn't that bad.

Benedict

Hope somebody enjoys this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Door Kickers -- MB-35F4AFEFDCF9C1D9 - Taken by TheAutomator. 3 entrants total.

t1468769359z1.png

Does Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition have the full content of DLCS, skins missions or do you need to buy everything else one by one?

If Blade Arcus is their one this year that's even more disappointing that Sonic Lost World.

It's published by Degica. But if SEGA consider it as their yearly port... Fuck that. This year is the year giving me hope or killing it regarding Sega. If we don't get Bayonetta, Vanquish, Mad World, Yakuza, Resonance of Fates, Virtua Fighter or an Atlus game, I cross them off forever.

Anteater

Did you know that Bioware was founded by two doctors?

my cousin once emailed me and asked me to send some virus and hack this one doctor friend he knows, because he hated the guy

obviously I'm a hacker because I know how to use a computer

don't ask me why i'm bringing this up, i'm just now remembering this

Tizoc

It's published by Degica. But if SEGA consider it as their yearly port... Fuck that. This year is the year giving me hope or killing it regarding Sega. If we don't get Bayonetta, Vanquish, Mad World, Yakuza, Resonance of Fates, Virtua Fighter or an Atlus game, I cross them off forever.
You kids really need to stop being grumpy@_@

I mean stop wasing braincells on frikkin sega games
WHERE IS MY XANADU NEXT, FALCOM?!
THIS EMPTYNESS IN MY SOUL NEEDS TO BE FILLED

You kids really need to stop being grumpy@_@

I mean stop wasing braincells on frikkin sega games
WHERE IS MY XANADU NEXT, FALCOM?!
THIS EMPTYNESS IN MY SOUL NEEDS TO BE FILLED

Eh, Xanadu Next is already announced and coming soon. Heck, even Tokyo Xanadu :")
Plus I wait for Little King's Story even more :"")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom